Kos Alliances Obituaries

DeletedUser32630

I figured I would start a thread about alliances that are no more and what happened to them, it would be nice to see others talk about who's gone and why they are gone in other parts of world Kos. I'll start:

Gone from Kos:

1. Trojan Warriors - used to be part of Spartan Warriors. Kos Elite took all of their cities and they disbanded, rimmed from the server.

2. The Dark Fortess - used to be a secondary alliance to the Black Fortress (see #3) , got wasted at the hands of Kos Elite as well, disbanded, remaining 2 members joined up with another alliance. rimmed from the server.

3. The Black Fortress - used to be in o45 where Kos Elite was expanding. got slaughtered by Kos Elite. disbanded. rimmed from the server.

4. The Fallen Angels - have a total of 4-5 cities remiaining, only 1 useful of which will not be theirs soon, dead alliance, will eventually go the way of the Buffalo at the hands of Kos Elite.

5. The Furious - 1 city remains that is useful but won't be theirs for long, another alliance wasted by Kos Elite. all but dead also.

6. The Shadow Force - bad leadership and their leaders left the server after actually building a pretty decent alliance. The best merged into Kos Elite, the rest were eaten. disbanded. gone from server.

7. Ad Altiora - complicated situation but destroyed from their leader within, scattered the membership but Kos Elite picked up their pieces and merged with them also. Some phenomenal players that live on within Kos Elite as a big part of their family.

any other alliances been sent to the rim by others? please post here.

small or large, let's tell the story of Kos.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No there ain't no echo, Just a list of noob alliances no one has heard that have apparently been rimmed by a MRA. That is all :)

DeletedUser32630

funny stuff Destructor. Mra, that's precious. maybe you ought to do a bit of research on our players, lol. I've researched you and you're a solid player. I give credit where credit is do. Maybe your blanket policy is to hijack threads and call everyone n00bs? lol.

so, if you've killed an alliance or sent them to the rim, go ahead and post it here but there are other threads to call people N00bs in if thats what you wish to do. It'd be nice if we could stay on topic here. So list em if you've killed em, if you have any.

@photakis - longtime buddy! great to see you kicking butt on a faster server! you're welcome here anytime dude, we'd love to have you back on the team, you killer you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32630

The Mayans II, now dead and gone. in all fairness though, they shouldve been gone as of december 21st 2012, so it's not really surprising.

DeletedUser40000

Do Last Mofo's Breathing perhaps deserve a mention in the list? Small rim alliance, eventually slaughtered by RELENTLESS.
Whatever, we were awesome :D

DeletedUser34509

Also add Enemies Within. Many left the world,Half were too frightened to fight and a few went and slept with the enemies.

DeletedUser

Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? and Who?

Chuckle

What about the Mayans are they still around? They and the Mayans II were smashed between Kos Elite and Minoans. We've turned our attention to other waters so I haven't paid attention to them recently

DeletedUser32630

1 mayan player remains with 2 cities but has quit so we call The larger mayan group The mayans now dead and gone.

Knights Templar 4 has now dissolved and is dead and gone as well.

Knights Templar 1-3 are running for cover, as they should be.

DeletedUser

Rip Beastly Beasts and won't be too long before Order of Chaos and their friends die by the looks of their efforts on our latest siege lol

DeletedUser32498

I think Strangechild created this thread because he knows his alliance will end up here. :p

DeletedUser

RIP Gods of WAR. I closed em down in the name of progress and winning WW in KOS. A good reason to rename the alliance...

DeletedUser

MISERY

il.buono has founded the alliance. on 2013-01-14 at 19:31
il.buono has ended the alliance on 2013-08-30

stats 168 cities taken, 0 cities lost.
never more than 16 members
over 1.1 million bp, 780,000 abp
top ranking number 1 ocean 54

victims

alpha elite = 2-0
s.p.q.r = 5-0
beastly beasts 16-0
valhalla and sisters 7-0
getodacii 3-0
art of war 5-0
the resistance 8-0 (there you go jodamo)
kos elite 1 and 2 9-0

we had very many memorable times, personal favourite was the very brutal and ruthless masacre of the beastly beasts, the ONLY alliance to actualy attempt to fight back.

big applause goes out to the very organised kos elite who specifically went out their way to prove that the spartans were correct about their 300 theory, you have many slaves but warriors you have none.:pro:

DeletedUser40000

Are you actually ending it or just needed to brag with your stats? :p

DeletedUser32630

The mra accuser gets recruited into a mra. Fitting end. Haha.