Newspaper Kos Weekly Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

LOL at fingo18! "if you want to look at an MRA look somewhere else".

With 3 branches does he really expect not to be labelled as an MRA? Thanks for posting uploading the newsletter, keep it up!

DeletedUser

"Obituaries" could be interesting for those who are conquered and respawned elsewhere, or for those high-point players who didn't respawn or became inactive and ghosted.

DeletedUser

good job. some advice: use different colors for your questions in the interviews.

DeletedUser11886

Nice job ;) Although if you wanted an interview with Legion X you should have came to me. (Even though I have left it, and i'm not on the wall) Since our leader isn't fluent in english and isn't THAT active as everyone might think.

DeletedUser37948

Nice job on the paper
If you are looking to get more feedback and encourage more people to be active in forums may i sugest focusing on oceans as well as the top alliances. Player and in fact alliances are fighting for dominance across kos and each struggle has merit.
as for the debate on MRA's here are my thoughts again
There are only two kinds of alliance as far as im aware. pre made and MRA most alliances start as MRA and there have been some truly epic MRA alliances.
Unfortunatly the term MRA has become senonimous with badly run alliances in most peoples minds. Nowdays when you are called an MRA it its usualy an insult meaning you are a badly run alliance that recruits indescriminatly and thinks that big numbers are scary.

most experiance players no that its skill and attack bp that promote fear in an opponant!

So i lead an MRA alliance NOT a pre made alliance, the question this thread should be asking is how do you define a good well-led MRA from a well meaning ill experianced noob fest MRA.

DeletedUser20921

Nice job on the paper
If you are looking to get more feedback and encourage more people to be active in forums may i sugest focusing on oceans as well as the top alliances. Player and in fact alliances are fighting for dominance across kos and each struggle has merit.
as for the debate on MRA's here are my thoughts again
There are only two kinds of alliance as far as im aware. pre made and MRA most alliances start as MRA and there have been some truly epic MRA alliances.
Unfortunatly the term MRA has become senonimous with badly run alliances in most peoples minds. Nowdays when you are called an MRA it its usualy an insult meaning you are a badly run alliance that recruits indescriminatly and thinks that big numbers are scary.

most experiance players no that its skill and attack bp that promote fear in an opponant!

So i lead an MRA alliance NOT a pre made alliance, the question this thread should be asking is how do you define a good well-led MRA from a well meaning ill experianced noob fest MRA.

Yes regional wars are what's going to be the interviews this week, the only reason it was the top 12 this week was just because BP was hardly up and I didn't expect people to be jumping the gun on wars, on a speed 1 that is

DeletedUser31161

if i could improve anything it would be gold. lets see where everyone would go without their presouce gold

DeletedUser

This is very good, helped me get up to date on what's going on in the world.

If you want the point of view of a new person, I'd be happy to oblige :p

DeletedUser

Very interesting to see how the top leaders speak and so forth. Keep it up! :D

DeletedUser31161

their not the top. we just like to see how the worst leaders talk :p

DeletedUser

Great job, congrats. +rep for you.
I hope you'll keep going, even if it do takes a lot of time (i know that feel... Doing the maps and stats post took me three hours... And that was using easy grepomaps and not detailed grepointel or custom made maps...).

DeletedUser

I would + rep but I already have recently, great job my friend, keep it up!