Newspaper Kos Weekly Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Oh Shadis, how you upset me. There arent that many active oceans in Kos as of now. Plus, we will be heard of in a couple months. :)

Hopefully. Anyways we best begin to do some achievements worth some acknowledgement :p Anyways I'm guessing some people will look at this, look you up on grepostats and possible criticize it happens a lot here at least to what I seem to notice.

DeletedUser38464

My stats dont even go back far enough to when I was on Actium. Either way, I know im not the best player, but I am one hell of diplomat. 11 pacts in less than a week in three oceans, that has to be some kind of achievement.

DeletedUser

My stats dont even go back far enough to when I was on Actium. Either way, I know im not the best player, but I am one hell of diplomat. 11 pacts in less than a week in three oceans, that has to be some kind of achievement.

Not to insult, as I never would, but its not :p I've seen more.

DeletedUser38464

Not to insult, as I never would, but its not :p I've seen more.

Well, let me just pull my foot out of me mouth then. :p

I still think an interview with the top alliance in each ocean would be a good idea. Though, I dont think our founder would know what to say.

DeletedUser

Well, let me just pull my foot out of me mouth then. :p

I still think an interview with the top alliance in each ocean would be a good idea. Though, I dont think our founder would know what to say.

I have a better idea, perhaps you could post a thread giving information on the alliance and where it's located and such. You could also create a thread in meet the players about you.

DeletedUser38464

I have a better idea, perhaps you could post a thread giving information on the alliance and where it's located and such. You could also create a thread in meet the players about you.

Not a bad idea, I will just need time, and seeing as this cite is keeping me from my IR readings, time is hard to come by. Plus, im not even the founder.

DeletedUser38464

actually i am doing that for this interview. its just taking a long time to get the outline for the questions

I thought Kayfon did the interviews?
Either way, thanks for agreeing with my idea.

If you interview MINOTAUR, you should probably talk with me instead of ATORMENTADOR. Im not saying he is a bad founder, just that im a really proactive leader.

DeletedUser

actually i am doing that for this interview. its just taking a long time to get the outline for the questions

Understandable. It must take awhile, especially seeing as you take time to modify posts using quotes :p

DeletedUser31161

no i am doing the top 5 in each ocean and i dont change quotes when they provide useful info

DeletedUser38464

I trust that you know what you are doing. God knows, I just wouldnt have the patience.

DeletedUser20921

Thanks guys, I'll see what happens this week. If you guys got any wars, that would be a good topic to interview on, I know there's some turmoil in oc55 right now

DeletedUser38464

There is but that is south of us. We are in the northern border.

DeletedUser20921

Sorry guys, I don't have time to make these newspapers anymore. If anyone wants to take over, feel free to. Sorry

DeletedUser

It'll be missed :-(
I do hope someone else will take it from there (i may be able to give a hand, pm me ingame).
Thanks for your work till now anyway.

DeletedUser

I will take over the duty of making the newspaper- I have nothing better to do :p