Newspaper Kos Weekly

• Thread starter DeletedUser20921
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Looking forward to it! Emm.. Can I propose a suggestion? You could add a lolz section or like the laugh of the month kinda joke.. it would be entertaining! :D

DeletedUser20921

yea sure, not a comedian so anyone up for volunteering?

DeletedUser

I'll help you if you ever want it Kayfon, just glad your on my team :)

DeletedUser

I'll gladly help out. I can be Editor, since I'm quite good with English and grammar.

DeletedUser

I can help with Stories and Jounralism... Mabe you can creat a google Docs to where we can submit our articles and then put it in a PDF. We can create a Wordpres website called: The Grepolis Weekly... This can be a start of something great... Every monday you get up and read the news... Then you go out and govern your city.... Cmon what do yu think... I can help you do the website and stuf... I know two other Gerppies that are good in writing that I can mabe get up and going.

Brainstorm:

Kayfon - Editor
Sedai - Main Proof Reader
Arsenio Alexiou - Senior Jornalist
Sacred Snake - Head of department Avertising
We can build on that...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Why not Kos Daily? Or Kos Times? :3 Then again... they sound terrible.

DeletedUser

I dont want this to be limited to Kos,,, I want it to be the Whole Grepolis... (as we evolve) Daily will be a bit harsh and there will not be enough news... we can write online articles though...

DeletedUser11886

Aha, if you want the whole of grepolis... thats a monthly then xD

DeletedUser

Better to start small with one world at a time. Then expand with a new field correspondent in each world. "KOS Khronicle" would be a good name for the "KOS Kolumn" inside.

Some column titles are: "Plato's revenge" for the Op-ed philosophical arguments, "Battle Blog" Or "News from the Front" for war reporting, "On The Horizon" for noting trends as well as predictions for wars and rumors of wars, "Alliance Arcs" for the trends of alliances.

I'll post some more here tomorrow, I gotta sleep now.

DeletedUser11886

Learicus, great ideas. You guys should have a interviewee. Interview some of the top alliances.

DeletedUser

Better to start small with one world at a time. Then expand with a new field correspondent in each world. "KOS Khronicle" would be a good name for the "KOS Kolumn" inside.

Some column titles are: "Plato's revenge" for the Op-ed philosophical arguments, "Battle Blog" Or "News from the Front" for war reporting, "On The Horizon" for noting trends as well as predictions for wars and rumors of wars, "Alliance Arcs" for the trends of alliances.

I'll post some more here tomorrow, I gotta sleep now.
Cool Ideas... Yeh start with Kos then expand.... We must open a vote to see if there will be Intrest... May I?

DeletedUser20921

wow guys, I'm the manager of this newspaper and I don't want it to involve all of grepolis, just Kos so people can get the condensed story of what's going on in Kos this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20921

The General structure will be 2-3 news articles depending on what's happening. Interviews with interesting people. Best/Worst Alliance/Player. And a discussion about a certain aspect of the game that is rising to discussion on the forum/in-game

DeletedUser

That's great, each issue can highlight a certain tactic or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.