KOTOR has opened recruitment

DeletedUser

i know a way better alliance for your cousin.. oblivion.

although you could go with the spatans and have a point limit of 0

Tell you guys what, why don't you make your own thread and recruit from there rather then trolling other alliances threads and hoping to get members out of that. This method of getting members is rather lame and shows how weak and n00bish you guys are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i was referimg to never mind i dont even recruit for my alliance im just kiddin around + rep since you dont care

DeletedUser3569

IM NOT A TROLLER!!!
MY CUZIN IS IN UR FREAKIN ALLIANCE!!!
And im filling a formal complaint on his behalf:p

DeletedUser10963

Tell you guys what, why don't you make your own thread and recruit from there rather then trolling other alliances threads and hoping to get members out of that. This method of getting members is rather lame and shows how weak and n00bish you guys are.

no need to get nasty...

DeletedUser3569

IM NASTY BECAUSE the sig someone made me sucks !
and my cuzin is getting nowhere in the alliance, but hes surrounded, so what ishe supposed to do

DeletedUser

IM NASTY BECAUSE the sig someone made me sucks !
and my cuzin is getting nowhere in the alliance, but hes surrounded, so what ishe supposed to do

If your cousin is unhappy he may leave. I will give my word that he will not be touched. If he isn't making any progress within the alliance then it must be his fault, i do not know who it is and cannot comment any further on this matter.

To give you an example i myself became one of the top figures within the alliance within a month of joining and others have been given responsibilities as well so i'm lead to believe it's his own fault not the alliances.

DeletedUser10963

yes, yes blaim all you want....

@ImperialJaeger , where is your cousin located and what experience does he have?

DeletedUser

I know him hes good 5 cities nd defended agianst 20 huns attack and lived to tell the tale lol

Sad thing is he isnt near u

DeletedUser3569

Gendodo, when are u gonna learn, that Grepolis is not Star Wars

DeletedUser

I am no Sim City Player if anything you are
I just like to have my cities filled with luxuries

DeletedUser

lol, this conversation was actually amusing, and quite entertaining. (No offense to any of you)