Krazies

• Thread starter DeletedUser18825
  • Start date

DeletedUser18825

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en26/alliance/1148

Krazies

We started late. We're in an outside ocean. And we are Krazy. Is there any hope for us?! We'll just have to wait n' see! :eek:

We started late in the world, back in ocean 75. I invited a few people at first, and we slowly got bigger. We all trusted each other and we still do.

Soon after BP ended, we launched attacks after attacks, with the goal of getting tons of ABP. We are now in the top 12 ABP alliances.

We kept on fighting, mainly against our natural enemy, The Myrmidons. The battles never ended. The fun never slowed. Day after day of krazyness!

We then started recruiting in Ocean 74. We doubled in size, rank, and krazyness. We were a proud and epic alliance, full of krazy people that had no life!

We were doing krazy good!

We still are.

If you are in Ocean 75 or 74, and think that maybe, maybe, you are krazy enough to try to join us, send me a message. If not, you shall suffer a fate similar to that of suffocation.

If this 'alliance description' offends you, we are terribly not sorry. Go ahead, declare war on us.

DeletedUser22339

go krazies

im in the krazies alliance and i got to say i was one of the first 5 to join and from their on we have helped each other to make sure no one got conqured and if they did we would just conqure the players city and the rest of his if he had any

DeletedUser18825

Let me just say that I didn't have anything to do with the stupid merge between that made the "Krazy Myrmidons". Now, they will fall.

DeletedUser

revenge

Let me just say that I didn't have anything to do with the stupid merge between that made the "Krazy Myrmidons". Now, they will fall.

Agoge Beta of The Krazy Myrmindons has attacked daviddp of the KingDominion alliance. daviddp is only at 744 points and has not done anything to provoke them. I believe they are just ignorant. We are not capable of sending support at this time due to our lack of ships. I would like to know if you would like to join me and my allies in a pact so that we can defeat the Krazy Myrmindons together!

DeletedUser22339

some of my alliance members are really agresive so thats why i chose them so i didint get picked on and spyder what is your username in grepolis so that i know who you are

DeletedUser18825

I'm Radiationator.. or was.

And yes, we were very, very aggressive.

DeletedUser

what is so stupid about it, Rad? And maybe you can explain that "fall" you talk about, please.

DeletedUser

hi

Hi Saska/Black Pegasus/Ben...if I remember well :)

Maybe Rad aka Spyder, will realize who is he talking to.

Happy New Year, dear!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

They were our main enemy for the whole month. Then, in fewer than 3 days, you decided to pact and then merge into them. Now, you will be unorganized as ever, and fall.

But, I do wish you good luck, and to have a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They were our main enemy for the whole month. Then, in fewer than 3 days, you decided to pact and then merge into them. Now, you will be unorganized as ever, and fall.

But, I do wish you good luck, and to have a great time.

They were our enemies, yes! SO?! There are others much stronger and we are much stronger together.

We wanted to create a top 5 alliance and we did it.

Speaking of organization ... do you really want to get into this subject? I can, but I don't think you want me to post here the PM's between us when talking about organization, right ?! That's because you think from the start about our falling !! Anyways, I have never deleted one single PM, since the beginning, so I could refresh your memory a little ;)

All my best to you! Have fun, also !

DeletedUser18825

I really don't know what you're saying. We were pretty organized until we got that surge of members at the same time that we started getting attacked.