Krustard Challenges Big John E

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greetings,

I'm a little tired of the flame war (in my mind I always win) , and the fact is I prefer to settle things on the playing field..

I Hereby Challenge Big John E of UAE in Ocean 43 , to any and all he chooses.

I suggest we meet on an island in the middle of our two little powers .. and see who deserves to live and who deserves to die!

I welcome all of Beta to watch the utter defeat of the Coward Ive come to know as Big Joke E.

I await your reply BJ!

Krustard

DeletedUser

Sorry to interject on your little obsession, Krustard, but I've got Big John busy for the moment.

He'll come screaming your way sooner or later, but he's got bigger priorities right now. Not that you're not a big priority, we're just not letting pride and anger get in the way of good judgement.

So relax, and buy an umbrella, or consider signing a non-bolting pact with me.

DeletedUser

yupps there you two go again... now move outta the way and let the boy Talk for himself .. =)

DeletedUser

aah.. thought we'll see some action.. lol.. bigger priorities.. lol... :Laugh:

DeletedUser

aah.. thought we'll see some action.. lol.. bigger priorities.. lol... :Laugh:

Yeah sorry , me too, I could only hope .. but you see, It seems that UAE have better things to do , like write Edicts of Yondo & such.. very entertaining, productive and enjoyable =) Let me not interupt that with some silly challenge.

DAY1 of the challenge : Krustard 1 - Big Joke 0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So relax, and buy an umbrella, or consider signing a non-bolting pact with me.

I am relaxed .. after all, you wont allow your boy to come and play.. Im actually bout to fall asleep , you guys are so boring.

The Unbrella wont be needed . where I am its always Sunny =)

And as far as signing something with you . HAH !! dont make me laff silly ..

You are not a threat to me in any way shape or form .. I laugh at you, I look down at you .. I shake you off like a dry snot .. shooo flees!

DeletedUser

Enjoy it well it lasts, you days are numbered Krustard.

DeletedUser

Oh nummie dont make threats you for sure cant keep. Im scared cause you and ya boyfriends keep bolting me .. whaaa whaaaa lol come on gimme a break.

(rhut rho roger, Nummie is with in my reach) Bolting helps me track you guys =)

Maybe my 1st two lil level 4000 cities in 043.. I hate to waste time & a CS conquering that low of a city but.. You should play more and stop posting numbnutz. I guess you will do for now ... Ill get BJ next , he keeps running

I have to admit bolting sucks =( cry BUT its so well worth it to see you guys squirm & cringe .. keep up the good work, while my allies on ya other borders eat ya up ..

And dont forget I wont put city protection on and you can bolt every 4hrs.. maybe a make a post in your forum , if yondo so allows , that you guys can keep up a decent rotation bolting poor lonely me in O34 .. rawr

Day Two of Challenge: Krustard 2 - UAE 0 gutz

DeletedUser

Points mean nothing, only a fool thinks someone is strong or weak because of the points they have. And thank you, I was looking for more BP, thanks for sending your defense troops in the attacks against me. More BP for me, little to none for you, and your defenses are weakened. Your days are numbered Krustard.

DeletedUser

Yondo ? This fool is who you choose to speak for you .. I only send him back to you alive, because he seems to think my days are numbered.. please show him the path ..

laff, he is seeing visions of me everywhere ..

People of grepolis, if you look up coward in the dictionary you will see the name Krustard.

It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
General Douglas MacArthur

DeletedUser

It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
General Douglas MacArthur

It's cute how you pull these quotes from military quote websites. Yet you've probably never heard of Clausewitz, Schlieffen, Vauban or any of the other significant military strategists, that don't have one liners for you to Google, prior to this post. Quote on "Quote Warrior."

DeletedUser

May we all meet again before we meet in the Clearing.

Talk is cheap, you want to do something send a CS otherwise STFU

DeletedUser

May we all meet again before we meet in the Clearing.

Talk is cheap, you want to do something send a CS otherwise STFU

Wow that reply took a lot of thought ... but ya know ya right .. only thing is youre not paying attention .. see there is this new lil annoying rule that you can only conquer 48hrs away.

Ive already made 7 skips towards my target, where he has made the same ones in the other direction ..

now , go read and Shut The Up yaself , young man .. =) The more you guys speak the less I think about you UAE peeps.. here I thought being a few levels in ranks above, you would actually be a challenge =/

DeletedUser

Funny, we were thinking the same thing about you. Given your points, alliance, and rank you should be more of challenge. But it is not so. Maybe you should try attacking with offensive troops and defending with defensive troops, because every attack you have sent has defense troops in it. Is you offensive force so weak that you need to use defensive troops?

You are not the first one to challenge UAE like this, and you will join the ones that came before you. Semperfi was the same way, he had about your points, about your number of cities, and was almost as foolish as you are. Semperfi now has 0 points, and you will to in the very near future. Enjoy the time you have left Krustard. Your days are numbered.

DeletedUser

Funny, we were thinking the same thing about you. Given your points, alliance, and rank you should be more of challenge. But it is not so. Maybe you should try attacking with offensive troops and defending with defensive troops, because every attack you have sent has defense troops in it. Is you offensive force so weak that you need to use defensive troops?

You are not the first one to challenge UAE like this, and you will join the ones that came before you. Semperfi was the same way, he had about your points, about your number of cities, and was almost as foolish as you are. Semperfi now has 0 points, and you will to in the very near future. Enjoy the time you have left Krustard. Your days are numbered.

You sound like a broken record, and not a top 100 billboard either .. excuse me Nummie but the heading of the thread speaks for itself ..

Why dont you go make your own thread .. I have some suggestions for the Title.

Edited: Doh you made me look up my stats .. im 115th ranked =/ out of who knows how many .. sounds decent for someone with his days numbered =/ Oh and thats after UAE wasted all those Bolts on me ... which btw hmm you guys are slacking !! get busy

DeletedUser

Glad your enjoying the little bit of time you have left, your days are numbered.
And thank you for sending more attacks my way, I love free BP.

DeletedUser

Glad your enjoying the little bit of time you have left, your days are numbered.
And thank you for sending more attacks my way, I love free BP.

hehe 2nd verse? or is this the chorus line you guys sing in the shower?

DeletedUser

hehe 2nd verse? or is this the chorus line you guys sing in the shower?

I can't believe your parents gave you internet access. Don't they know that it can be socially damaging for someone of your "special" needs?

DeletedUser

I can't believe your parents gave you internet access. Don't they know that it can be socially damaging for someone of your "special" needs?

Oh my how witty =) another UAE lacky come to play .. welcome AnaLretorical....

sit a spell .. lets chat ..

My step dad past away, may he rest in peace, and Mom enjoys her condo on Miami Beach, I send her a check to help out every month .. thanks for caring ...

Oh indeed my special needs and my age .. well when youre my age you have the spare time .. retirement is soo boring =(

Krustard after drinking lemonaid ...

old-man-funny-face.jpg

next ..

Status
Not open for further replies.