Krustard Challenges Big John E

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you are going to use the word "rhetorical," know how to spell it.

Oh what a school teacher? tell me more Anaxwrectium please.. mom called and said If I dont behave I cant play anymore =( so Ill be nice

Let me also remind YOU the name of the thread.. I have no idea why yondo lets your leash out so long that you end up here =/

shooo flee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh what a school teacher? tell me more Anaxwrectium please.. mom called and said If I dont behave I cant play anymore =( so Ill be nice

Let me also remind YOU the name of the thread.. I have no idea why yondo lets your lease out so long that you end up here =/

shooo flee

Actually, I am a teacher and your grammar, as well as your spelling, is atrocious. This thread is the usual, you talking a big game but doing nothing to live up to it.

DeletedUser

Actually, I am a teacher and your grammar, as well as your spelling, is atrocious. This thread is the usual, you talking a big game but doing nothing to live up to it.

Ahh see I knew it, what 5th grade? Im thinking youre not coping very well being able to control them, since you have Such an issue with spelling. How many spelling corrections on here does that Make? 200 out of your weak 221 posts ?

Now as far as me doing something, you see I am , Ive not only challenged Big Joke & Yondo as well .. but at this very moment Im am taking a (<-- left in for the grammar checker) inactive UAE city.. now run to grepo and guess which one .. hurry only 17:23 to go ..

I will be happy to update you when I take it =)

What are they doing? so far nothing , just hiding ..

DeletedUser

Ahh see I knew it, what 5th grade? Im thinking youre not coping very well being able to control them, since you have Such an issue with spelling. How many spelling corrections on here does that Make?

Now as far as me doing something, you see I am , Ive not only challenged Big Joke & Yondo as well .. but at this very moment Im am taking a inactive UAE city.. now run to grepo and guess which one .. hurry only 17:23 to go ..

I will be happy to update you when I take it =)

What are they doing? so far nothing , just hiding ..

HOHOHO! Big man taking an INACTIVE city!? By God, what will Yondo do now!? I don't even need to insult you. You do a fine enough job making yourself look like a fool.

DeletedUser

HOHOHO! Big man taking an INACTIVE city!? By God, what will Yondo do now!? I don't even need to insult you. You do a fine enough job making yourself look like a fool.

Oh were you actually trying to insult me before?

Hmm i re read all your posts .. I dont see any insults, just you correcting my grammar

DeletedUser

Wow, the coward Krustard can take an inactive city. How long can you hold on to it? If it lasts a week I will be surprised. If this was TW you would have it for less than a day, but since it takes 24 hour to conquer we will have to settle for 2 days. It will just prove to all of us that you don't much of brain in your head.

That is if you actually had the guts to send the CS, which I doubt you do.

You are either a fool or a coward, the city you say you are taking will tell us which of the 2 you are.

DeletedUser

Oh Numbnutz when will you change that record .. this from someone with 2 cities under 4k each .. go away flee .. youre starting to really bug me..

You know like an itch in the crack of your. Its not like dangerous or anything, just in a hard place (O43) to reach.

With my persistence Ill get it sooner or later .. im patient =)

DeletedUser2595

wow, krustard. im not involved in either side of this 'flame war'. but you do sund like a petulant, immature child...

DeletedUser

Exactly you arent involved but thanks for your input, I am sure someone here may care..

Now if only the person being called out had it in Him to actually take the challenge and stop running and crying, I wouldn't have to tease all his boyfriends with the childish banter .. if you read the thread title you would know the purpose of the thread & not have even commented ..

DeletedUser

Oh Numbnutz when will you change that record .. this from someone with 2 cities under 4k each .. go away flee .. youre starting to really bug me..

You know like an itch in the crack of your. Its not like dangerous or anything, just in a hard place (O43) to reach.

With my persistence Ill get it sooner or later .. im patient =)

Wow, someone has a hard time with math. 4236 and 4762 are both greater then 4000, not less then. Looks like someone stayed back a few years in school.

DeletedUser

Exactly you arent involved but thanks for your input, I am sure someone here may care..

Now if only the person being called out had it in Him to actually take the challenge and stop running and crying, I wouldn't have to tease all his boyfriends with the childish banter .. if you read the thread title you would know the purpose of the thread & not have even commented ..

He has not posted here yet because he is twice the player you will ever be, it would be a waste of time. Big John has more important things to do then play games with a cowardly bolting addicted noob like you. Your days are numbered, you should see some new neighbors within the next week, and they will kill you like they did Semperfi.

DeletedUser

He has not posted here yet because he is twice the player you will ever be, it would be a waste of time. Big John has more important things to do then play games with a cowardly bolting addicted noob like you. Your days are numbered, you should see some new neighbors within the next week, and they will kill you like they did Semperfi.

Ewww Fear you, go away flee =) And Please get over your little win with this semperfi, whoever that was .. =) Trust me sweetie , I aint SemperFi.

So I changed your guys plans, just like intended .. you are going to come to me Like I told you to? -=)

Sorry to interject on your little obsession, Krustard, but I've got Big John busy for the moment.

He'll come screaming your way sooner or later, but he's got bigger priorities right now. Not that you're not a big priority, we're just not letting pride and anger get in the way of good judgement.

So relax, and buy an umbrella, or consider signing a non-bolting pact with me.

You're absolutely right. If he wants to fight, go get him. But as Big John's commander, I've given him orders that supercede yours. I'm all for fighting you, but in a different theater.

Besides - I wasn't the one who declared war on a nation that doesn't even border me... which is why when someone says we're "at war" I kinda roll my eyes up to one side.

You guys are way tooo easy to manipulate & you call me a child, heh. You have been lead, jerked on & goated into chasing me, into making plans to attempt to conquer lil low me in 034 & the funny part, spending tons of your peoples favor on bolts to lower my level by 3 ranks. And in no way effected my ability to continue to conquer ..

Cheers UAE, with enemy Leaders like you, this war will be quite enjoyable & simply a pleasure in taking some UAE booty ..

AND NOW my enemies.. you will not hear my rants, for my job here is done .. I will soon see you on the battle fields.. (though in the past you ran) oh such Fools you are =) < snap! yondo style ..>

We can close the thread =) as I leave with a Chuckle ..

I await my new neighbors

Challenge Results: Krustard 1 - UAE a Big Fat 0

DeletedUser

My goodness, this one is certifiable! More pleasant to chat with ingame than to encounter on forums.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure we can stop continuing this thread.

Krustard's just going to say that's cooler than UAE, and we're all poopy heads, and UAE is just going to do a combination of insult grammar, insult him immature, and call Krustard a poopy head.

And your fight will come. We have real enemies to fight. Have you seen your memberlist? I hope you're farming those bottom 234...

So... yeah. UAE, no need to reply anymore.

DeletedUser

And his reaction to my Challenge =)

rwA.png

DeletedUser4660

you do sound like a knob and l am at war with them :Smirk:

DeletedUser

Yes, that was his response. Oh wait, there is more, You had bolts hitting you every 4 hours for 3 days. Have you rebuilt from that yet? And thank you for bolt my city, your bolts hit things I was planning on demoing away to make more farm space, you actually saved me time. Thank you Krustard, can you send a few more bolts? Some things still need demoing.

DeletedUser

Yes, that was his response. Oh wait, there is more, You had bolts hitting you every 4 hours for 3 days. Have you rebuilt from that yet? And thank you for bolt my city, your bolts hit things I was planning on demoing away to make more farm space, you actually saved me time. Thank you Krustard, can you send a few more bolts? Some things still need demoing.

Your cities are too weak to make demolishing for space worth it. Just build farms up to 40 instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.