Krustard Challenges Big John E

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well my dear Krustard - i took 2 towns in your immediate neighborhood as you so bravely stupid called me out - 1 on 1 you asked? i killed over 1000 lightships that your whole alliance sent against me and still no sign of you - all you do is massbolt using your innocent friends while you stay out of it - i'm right there on your doorstep - 3 hrs by CS away - where are you? - you r pretty good trash talking , but so far you have avoided any direct confrontation hiding behind the human shield of your alliance - you earlier claimed to be bolting me because i was too far away - you said i was running from you - lol - i'm right there in front of you awaiting you put your actions where your mouth is, but you just sitting there - head up your *** letting others die for you - what a heroe you are!

Oh my , I missed this post, I was busy fighting stuff, replying to his recent lies and waiting for BJs return to the truth..

Well great bud .. welcome .. well let ME know when you are ready .. and want to try and defend your self .. (try a message or hmm even an attack) .. How the hell am I suppose to know you decided to post to my thread here, after all its been years !

Try something just like this .. face to face like a real man

MIQ.png

I Promise and you can post any reports you like, the Only attacks will come from Me ..

If the past is any proof, my guess is you will cry for help again, when you see me coming .. (I looked for an old report to prove Ive attacked you but you know it doesnt really matter huh BJ, you and I know the truth and thats what really counts)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DAMM i am soo happy now! A reason to log in again !! Come on lil warrior , come out and play Big Joke .. =)

Im waiting ! Hopefully noone reads these other lame posts you made me create, and I can kill you in silence & enjoy your slaughter ALL BY MYSELF.. the joy =)

I will give you 7 days to reply before launching my lame attacks .. & Ill even wait for your call .. Im so kind arent I.... its easy when you know you are so much better than =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread has gotten out of hand with personal attacks among other things.

This thread is locked. If you wish to have it unlocked and can give me a valid reason, then I will see about unlocking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.