Krustard Challenges Big John E

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's beyond me why anyone bothers reading Beta forums anymore. I'm so glad I'm not a part of this world now. Thanks for the smiles gents/ladies. You validate my move with every post created in Beta.

DeletedUser

Yes, that was his response. Oh wait, there is more, You had bolts hitting you every 4 hours for 3 days. Have you rebuilt from that yet? And thank you for bolt my city, your bolts hit things I was planning on demoing away to make more farm space, you actually saved me time. Thank you Krustard, can you send a few more bolts? Some things still need demoing.

Oh im still bolting him ... and I await more from UAE, you for sure dont scare or worry me =) Its a game dude! .. noone here on my side is running ......... can you say the same Numster ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you do sound like a knob and l am at war with them :Smirk:

Thanks Spritless.. youre opinion really goes far with me .... =) Dont hate the hater !

:Smirk: :Smirk:

DeletedUser

It's beyond me why anyone bothers reading Beta forums anymore. I'm so glad I'm not a part of this world now. Thanks for the smiles gents/ladies. You validate my move with every post created in Beta.
LOL... Bitter much?

By looking at your stats in the other worlds, I'm guessing your "validated move" wasn't by choice?

I only play Beta, and will only play Beta. I feel the forums have been quiet the past few days due to the update fiasco.

DeletedUser

LOL... Bitter much?

By looking at your stats in the other worlds, I'm guessing your "validated move" wasn't by choice?

I only play Beta, and will only play Beta. I feel the forums have been quiet the past few days due to the update fiasco.

Provide any stats that point towards a forced move and I'll shove my foot in my mouth permanently. None of my villages were forcibly taken by anyone I did not desire to do so. Those that did were either close friends or family. Ask them if you like. Or better yet, come to Gamma and show me what validation truly means.

You, like many others in Beta, tend to type freely without understanding the facts behind your words. A shame....

My move of a personal nature. I don't need to, nor do I desire to explain what this motive was.

DeletedUser

You don't need to prove anything to me, nor do I to you.

I simply feel that if you left Beta, you shouldn't come back just to bash it. If you don't like this thread, that's fine: no need to criticize the entire server for it. Perhaps you are the one typing too freely...

DeletedUser

Not trying to be for one side or the other..

But why don't you have a.... Stand-off. Krustard vs. Big John E. Have both leave their alliances, and fight 1v1, no support or help. Clean fighting to the rimming,

Best player wins

DeletedUser

I think that's what Krustard has been trying to do since the beginning!
Good luck to him.

DeletedUser

That is what should happen, but we all know it won't happen. Do think ethier side is going to risk a commander because Krustard does not know what a refugee is?

DeletedUser

... no but I can't believe its not butter!

but on a serious note, this is still open?

Kustard lacks something very important Common Sense!
commonsensesuperpower.jpg

One, an ocean commander, the other a co leader going to drop their respected alliance and go do battle like gladiators! It makes no sense.

Come on guys, play the game

DeletedUser

But why don't you have a.... Stand-off. Krustard vs. Big John E. Have both leave their alliances, and fight 1v1, no support or help. Clean fighting to the rimming,

Best player wins

I sometimes think your guides are silly, but this takes the cake.

DeletedUser

Yummie Cake, I like chocolate with chocolate icing .. bring me some Zardor?

DeletedUser

... no but I can't believe its not butter!

but on a serious note, this is still open?

Kustard lacks something very important Common Sense!
commonsensesuperpower.jpg

One, an ocean commander, the other a co leader going to drop their respected alliance and go do battle like gladiators! It makes no sense.

Come on guys, play the game

Dude I love that !! hehe this is true tho .. Ive never been common ... nuff said =)

DeletedUser1405

Best player wins

I wasnt going to post here, but seeing this caused me to.
This is very unlikely to happen as the original cause of the bad feeling was about a certain player running to hide behind a large alliance that was prepared to support him.
From what i read at the start of the post, this is what was asked for.

DeletedUser

I sometimes think your guides are silly, but this takes the cake.

-_-

I will be compiling all of my guides into 1 big guide, so i can take all criticism there..

Mike62 said:
I wasnt going to post here, but seeing this caused me to.
This is very unlikely to happen as the original cause of the bad feeling was about a certain player running to hide behind a large alliance that was prepared to support him.
From what i read at the start of the post, this is what was asked for.

Well.. i guess you could call it hiding, but he didn't just stand there and hide, he grew and fought back. I think Krustard is just mad because Big John was able to grow back, and now has alliance support.. which could be called a refugee, but not all refugees grow substantially

DeletedUser

Kustard and Big John! GO TO YOUR ROOMS!

do not come out till you both can be civil! all this mud throwing has ruined my good shag carpet. and everyone knows that papa loves his shag carpet ; )

urggg boys will be boys, and not everyone going to get along , but you'd think you could at least play a game together, without all the smack talk and name calling.....

oh well

now where did i put my Gin and soda.

DeletedUser4660

its a sad day indeed nothing to read, no war report only this drivel and here I am posting on it

may need to start a war for something to read about

DeletedUser2524

I think the war is still going just not as fast as all of the villages near the other sides have been really wells suported now

DeletedUser

Well.. i guess you could call it hiding, but he didn't just stand there and hide, he grew and fought back. I think Krustard is just mad because Big John was able to grow back, and now has alliance support.. which could be called a refugee, but not all refugees grow substantially

This is on the dot !!! why would I want to spend so much effort on someone who didnt know how to play.

I have never questioned B Jokes playing, only his manhood. He started an alliance & crossed my Alliance by his actions.

Then the coward broke up his alliance, leaving 1/2 them behind, in order to protect himself and better himself..

I will conquer BJ not because of Anger but because the Gods have already spoken !

[wait for it, wait for it, wait for it ...... you know the know it all Numbnutz (Numot) will reply]

DeletedUser

well my dear Krustard - i took 2 towns in your immediate neighborhood as you so bravely stupid called me out - 1 on 1 you asked? i killed over 1000 lightships that your whole alliance sent against me and still no sign of you - all you do is massbolt using your innocent friends while you stay out of it - i'm right there on your doorstep - 3 hrs by CS away - where are you? - you r pretty good trash talking , but so far you have avoided any direct confrontation hiding behind the human shield of your alliance - you earlier claimed to be bolting me because i was too far away - you said i was running from you - lol - i'm right there in front of you awaiting you put your actions where your mouth is, but you just sitting there - head up your *** letting others die for you - what a heroe you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.