Krypteia doesn't like academies

DeletedUser19042

Ok...so after OV had an ally Krypteia immediately laughed at us bacuse we were holding a 2 member academy, which wasn't even true. They said they didn't like academies and they laughed at us.

Now, tell me krypteia. Who has an OFFICIAL academy now? Krypteia 2. Who would have guessed.
By god, next time you laugh at someone, check yourselves first. Because now you really let yourself look RIDICULOUS!

So please stop making judgements about others, or say negative stuff about other alliances if you're doing the same thing!

I really had to laugh at that; An other presentation of their weakness!

J

DeletedUser19042

LOL. are you kidding steven?
Now you believe us about Confront?
Well, that deserves to restore your rep..Done.

But I'm afraid you can't come back Steven.

DeletedUser

jorisva when did we laugh at you? if you haven't noticed Krypt isnt the biggest bunch of trash talkers. i think you need more facts before you start ranting about Krypteia and what were doing.

DeletedUser33426

LOL. are you kidding steven?
Now you believe us about Confront?
Well, that deserves to restore your rep..Done.

But I'm afraid you can't come back Steven.

I no that m8 i am quitting this world

message we all got

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dear Friends,(your no friend of mine you spineless coward)

Our days as CONFRONTATION is coming to an end.
I wish things have turned out another way but unfortunately leading players of the alliance had to make a decision after we have received a limited merger offer from Krypteia.
After long discussions, the offer was accepted.
A number of players from CONFRONTATION will move to Krypteia.
Krypteia will cancel its pact with CONFRONTATION in 72 hrs.
I wish you best of luck.

Regards,
Adrian

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"CONFRONTATION are cowards. Blah, blah, blah. I'm leaving this world because I can't join OV, the greatest alliance ever. Blah, blah, blah. I'm not a coward guys; I'm just quitting because I want to."

"Army of Eternity is merging into Ocean Veterans. That's cool. Blah, blah, blah. CONFRONTATION is merging into Krypteia...THEY'RE COWARDS!!!"

misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean.png

DeletedUser

when army of eternity merged to OV it was not because OV decided to cancel the pact like this case. infact 2-3 days ago before merger, both alliances decided to pact together. we merged together because AoE required some serious restructuring and required more leaders to lead. so we decided to merge as it was better option. and we were right.

DeletedUser

You assume too much and think too little.
The pact with CONFRONTATION being dissolved because of this merge, not the other way around.

DeletedUser

You assume too much and think too little.
The pact with CONFRONTATION being dissolved because of this merge, not the other way around.

and a lot of members left out?? was confront always a puppet of krypt or has it become one now?

and why the hell is confront recruiting syndicate members if it was going to be dissolved?

DeletedUser

A lot of members were left out of your merge with AoE as well. We never controlled CONFRONTATION; we didn't even try. They did what they want. We simply had an NAP with them.

DeletedUser

yes. a lot of members were left out in AoE merge. But that was part of restructuring. we left the members who were confirmed to be inactives, no one else. we even took semi active members

and dont make me strart on NAP. that incorrect.you had more than an NAP with confront.

DeletedUser

Ohhhhhhhh yes, I forgot. You know everything about Krypteia diplomacy.

DeletedUser

Ohhhhhhhh yes, I forgot. You know everything about Krypteia diplomacy.

wrong. i know nothing about diplomacy. what i do know is i saw a lot of coordinated attacks from confornt and krypt to OV. perhaps you could explain how two NAP alliances manage to coordinate attacks?

is krypt happy that many of the players now have decided to quit this world because they were left out? thats really not cool

DeletedUser

Ah. I forgot that when two alliances attack another alliance, this automatically makes the two alliances best buds who sit around and drink tea together.

DeletedUser

Ah. I forgot that when two alliances attack another alliance, this automatically makes the two alliances best buds who sit around and drink tea together.

yep correct finally. when two alliances together attack a particular city, coordinated with time, they become pals and drink tea together. but here i was wrong. in here, one was boss and the other one was puppet.

DeletedUser

Wow - a puppet reference. You're a deep thinker.
Sadly, I've stopped listening to your words ever since OV tried to convince us that the alliance who was, and still is, taking their cities on a regular basis is full of noobs.

DeletedUser

if you dont listen, then how come you reply?? anyway, you havent explained the coordinated attacks.

DeletedUser

I haven't explained them because I have no clue what you're talking about.

DeletedUser33426

This world will be simcity within 3 months because no one has the balls to fight each other, this world will never reach the world wonder stage.

I am pleased i am quitting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pmsl i just got this, reads from bottom to top

Invite

Adrian of Istinpol

Stevenb9 today at 23:07

F+++k you. I dont want to join Krypteias puppets you enjoy playing your simcity world

Adrian of Istinpol today at 22:59

You are invited to Krypteia 2

You need to leave CONFRONTATION to see our invitation