Krypteia doesn't like academies

DeletedUser

This world will be simcity within 3 months because no one has the balls to fight each other, this world will never reach the world wonder stage.

I am pleased i am quitting

OV is not dissolving steven. we are still fighting krypt. you are quitting because you got nowhere to go. no one is there to beck you up. you made some wrong decisions. but thats ok if you quit.

and leahkim, if you dont have clue what i am talking about, then i just wasted my time talking to you. this is what politicians reply when they are caught in corruption scandals - "i have no clue what you are talking about". ok, good bye.

but one thing is true, alliances tend to disband after allying with krypt. lol

leahkim, dont bother to reply. it was just a joke and i am going offline.

DeletedUser

OV is not dissolving steven. we are still fighting krypt. you are quitting because you got nowhere to go. no one is there to beck you up. you made some wrong decisions. but thats ok if you quit.

and leahkim, if you dont have clue what i am talking about, then i just wasted my time talking to you. this is what politicians reply when they are caught in corruption scandals - "i have no clue what you are talking about". ok, good bye.

We have been offered a few places already but like Steven I will be leaving this world, to maybe find another world with an honorable alliance to join that will not run at the first signs of trouble.

DeletedUser33426

where did i say OV is dissolving?

I just got offered to join kryptias puppets i turned them down

DeletedUser

wrong. i know nothing about diplomacy. what i do know is i saw a lot of coordinated attacks from confornt and krypt to OV. perhaps you could explain how two NAP alliances manage to coordinate attacks?

is krypt happy that many of the players now have decided to quit this world because they were left out? thats really not cool

if you are so worried about those guys why dont you take them in?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha where is josriva? I thought he might have some more academy bashing, even tho he has no idea what he's talking about.

Who is really ridiculous?

And for all the other haters, keep on hating. Without you, all my posts would have 1 number in them followed by a bunch of periods, continuously counting until Dazz made me restart.

DeletedUser

Stevenb9.....man, I don't know you personally, but dude.....you were running when Conf whooped your behind...you run to Conf. Now when Conf decide to merge- you are quitting, cuz "theres no honorable alliance".. get a grip, look at mirror. You don't have guts to face enemy- so yeah- go look for some other world, maybe you will get lucky and will find safe place to play simcity. theres quite a few OV members who got beat few times, but they are there, they are rebuilding and fighting- they do have balls. you don't. bye, you will not be missed.

DeletedUser

Ok...so after OV had an ally Krypteia immediately laughed at us bacuse we were holding a 2 member academy, which wasn't even true. They said they didn't like academies and they laughed at us.

Now, tell me krypteia. Who has an OFFICIAL academy now? Krypteia 2. Who would have guessed.
By god, next time you laugh at someone, check yourselves first. Because now you really let yourself look RIDICULOUS!

So please stop making judgements about others, or say negative stuff about other alliances if you're doing the same thing!

I really had to laugh at that; An other presentation of their weakness!

J

Having some experience you do know Krypts 2 is not an academy- it is just moving players around in merger. You are just talking to make forums alive ;)

DeletedUser33426

Stevenb9.....man, I don't know you personally, but dude.....you were running when Conf whooped your behind...you run to Conf. Now when Conf decide to merge- you are quitting, cuz "theres no honorable alliance".. get a grip, look at mirror. You don't have guts to face enemy- so yeah- go look for some other world, maybe you will get lucky and will find safe place to play simcity. theres quite a few OV members who got beat few times, but they are there, they are rebuilding and fighting- they do have balls. you don't. bye, you will not be missed.

who are you the puppet master?

DeletedUser

Having some experience you do know Krypts 2 is not an academy- it is just moving players around in merger. You are just talking to make forums alive ;)

So what if there is a Krypts 2,3,4,5. play the game. enjoy it with your alliance fight grow expand. Single let everyone mone about you guys having a number 2. sorry but your all sad most of the top12 have brother alliances, sister alliance, & academys. every world has them every world is going to have them..

END OF CONVO.

It will ALWAYS BE AROUND IN GREPOLIS..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If Krypt is making a Krypt 2 it is for good reasons... their core players are keen fighters, strategists, and seem to be good honorable people... I am glad OV has an opponent like Krypt otherwise this world would be boring :)

DeletedUser

If Krypt is making a Krypt 2 it is for good reasons... their core players are keen fighters, strategists, and seem to be good honorable people... I am glad OV has an opponent like Krypt otherwise this world would be boring :)

I don't know much of there players, so i cant say honorable & Etc. i have spoke to a few of there guys before in here. but they seem to be nice guys its a war game expect to fight. or your playing the rong game people.

DeletedUser

+rep

I don't know much of there players, so i cant say honorable & Etc. i have spoke to a few of there guys before in here. but they seem to be nice guys its a war game expect to fight. or your playing the rong game people.

+rep

no i am ;) SingleSS is just a guy with far to many LS on his hands

-rep

haha

DeletedUser

wow, when we said that steven was a coward, we were blamed. now he is a coward for everyone.

now i am also curious whether confront was a krypt puppet or not. see, a confront member himself admitted that they were puppet but krypt denies this. lol

DeletedUser

wow, when we said that steven was a coward, we were blamed. now he is a coward for everyone.

now i am also curious whether confront was a krypt puppet or not. see, a confront member himself admitted that they were puppet but krypt denies this. lol

To be honest I do not think Con was a puppet of Krypt. I am lead to believe that Con's NAP was close to ending and they was offered a "limited" time to merge. This probably made the leaders of Con sit up and realise a war with Krypt would have killed them, so the self preservation instinct kicked in.

for me I would rather die for and with my friends rather than fight them.... But that is just me.

I do not dislike any of them for doing what they feel is right, what they can live with. I have given away my city to a FRIEND from Krypt 2. I am just reading this for fun for now but once I get rimmed I may join a rim alliance and work my way back in to the center and fight whoever is still there lol. :pro:

Best Regards
Char :eek:

DeletedUser

To be honest I do not think Con was a puppet of Krypt. I am lead to believe that Con's NAP was close to ending and they was offered a "limited" time to merge. This probably made the leaders of Con sit up and realise a war with Krypt would have killed them, so the self preservation instinct kicked in.

for me I would rather die for and with my friends rather than fight them.... But that is just me.

I do not dislike any of them for doing what they feel is right, what they can live with. I have given away my city to a FRIEND from Krypt 2. I am just reading this for fun for now but once I get rimmed I may join a rim alliance and work my way back in to the center and fight whoever is still there lol. :pro:

Best Regards
Char :eek:

dont know what the truth is. dont care about it much. a red dot is a red dot.

by the way, i like your attitude.

DeletedUser21356

Don't worry myself into a headache about who they merged with or why they had a NAP or who bullied who to merge or what it may be i don't worry. What i do worry about is targets and there is enough for everyone now...lol;)

DeletedUser

The main reason the merge happened is basically because more then 60% of conf was dead weight. Its sad to see people like Charon go, we did have a limited number of spots. But those who moved are basically the core and active players of conf. Everyone else just used the alliance name for protection. Some people refused to move and decided to stay loyal to the alliance, others are just Krypteia haters. But fact of the matter is. Conf would have lost a miserable and short war against Krypteia, not to mention OV would have joined in on the fun...

DeletedUser19042

You are late muha. This topic is already been discussed, and over.

DeletedUser10810

steven said:
This world will be simcity within 3 months because no one has the balls to fight each other, this world will never reach the world wonder stage.

I am pleased i am quitting

wow!~ Strong sentences! I dont see this world revolving around steven's current location and I am damn sure this server has loads of alliances who plays ballsy and gonna give a hell fun round before teh WW era (which actually made the game dead) and all the merging season!

Better, prepare ur own team and play team game! As Gela is not going anywhere in 3 mnths dude. The fun has just began and it is far from turning off the green lights, lolzzz....

P.S. SingleSS, I see a double post of urs there on he 3rd page, Our Yellow Dazz should merge both of the posts there.