Krypteia MASTERS of Gela

• Thread starter DeletedUser20908
  • Start date

DeletedUser20908

Master of the World
You have completed 7 of the 7 World Wonders!

Krypteia has proven yet again that they are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK4UP0VyWZ8

Thank you to everyone who has played in this world enemy and ally alike this was an interesting world to say the least,

i am honored to have been part of this family for 2.5 years now and i would like to thank the Krypteian Leadership for a job very well done and all the other family members of krypteia past and present.

schorpioen22

KRYPTEIA VICTOR!

DeletedUser

Woot!

Thank you fellow Krypts! You guys have been a pleasure to work with. A True Family.

Thank you to our worthy adversaries without whom this victory would not have been so sweet.

May we meet again whether on this battlefield or the next, on one side or the other.

DeletedUser

Congratulations, folks! I'm mostly just here to point out how epic that song is. :p

DeletedUser

I have not been a part of Krypt as long as others on our team. However, it didn't take any time for me to be accepted into what is probably the best alliance I have ever been in. I have never seen, or heard of an alliance that was as sublimely lead, with a bigger sense of comradeship, or with the same success record as Krypt. The only thing that I could ask more of from this alliance, is to be able to do it all over again. Gela was my first conquest server, I came here to learn, I began utterly clueless, and I stayed that way, until one Krypt player offered to help me learn, I was invited to Krypt, and I learnt new things everyday, and I still am. This may sound cheesy, and it is, but without Krypt I wouldn't be here, I would have been rimmed a long time ago, to never encounter this great family.

DeletedUser

Congratulations Krypt.
You were excellent alliance team mates, and excellent enemies in the time I spent with and against you.
I miss you. It doesn't surprise me to see the results of your efforts.

Be well, my friends. Maybe if a new world opens soon, I can see you there.

DeletedUser

Coming from your enemy :p

Well played guys. You were top fighters top notch diplomats, and excellent leaders. You had the whole world gunning for you and you pulled it out. I'm a little ticked how it ended obviously lol. But I want it to be clear that in my opinion you guys were the best team and it is a well deserved win for the right reasons. I hope for a rematch ;):pro:

DeletedUser16856

cONGRAT TO ALL KRYPT FAMILY FOR URS great EFFORT
U GUYS DESERVED
also like to thanx to all Gela fighter
for urs time and fun we had shared
respect that

meet u all somewhere
good luck
G

DeletedUser

Indeed.

Congrats to all my fellow Krypt members, but let's not let the world die, okay? I have a few milestones to finish up.