Pnp Krypteia Really!!!

DeletedUser10810

Well, I didnt wished to waste my time on making a whole new PnP on Krypteia at the moment, specially when they are far away from The Ultimate Kill Squad, but it seemed, their guys are really getting bored and need some fun on the forums.

Unlike the other 2 PnPs which I made, I am not going to make any reply to this thread after this initialization as this is irrelevant with the current diplomatic situation and wars that The Ultimate Kill Squad handles. This is only for the fun purpose for other nearby alliances, who cant even handle Krypteia's Noob attacks with their huge numbers and trembling. Its a shame for this server..No offense to Leah, Diane, Dodouk and other Krypts for whom I have absolute respect and very well knew about their fighting capabilities.

Ok, here is what I have to share here with the world - it happened in 6 days. These are only skirmish attack to them as were busy with our real wars -

And after this we got our hands full with a very strange nagging kid cries for his cities with loads of medals on his profile,

aldershot2010 said:
You out number us up here so there is no surprise that you are taking our cities we won't go down without a fight but you are signing your own deaths.

One day all your times will come you have chosen to take on the most powerful alliance in this world & that is either brave or stupid I would say the later.

I will do all in my power to make sure this is never forgotten within Krypteia & you will all one day suffer at the hands of me

You have been warned we never started this but we will have the last laugh

Aldershot2010 - Krypteia

that made us LMAO, like we give a damn care about that thing! ;)

Then strangely I got another stupid guy sending stupid messages from 3 oceans away - Like they at all mean anything to us -

Legendica said:
...you and your alliance!
Trust me in time we will go up at the north with Alder (again) and my brothers and sisters in arms will get your alliance so easy. And to write at global forum hehehe many try and be forgotten who they was. And we also can write.
Come on Epsilon, you do not know us mate.
I will see you in battlefield not that far away..

can u tell me how many alliances you wipe out in gela???

with respect Legendica-council member of mighty krypteia
ps.and Diane come here to win not to lose like you...
and I have one wish. Look what "genocide" mean.That will happens with you and your alliance.
Without mercy.

joy this short life you have in Gela. :)

Well, all I can say this is only for fun and we dont care about an alliance called Krypteia from our location and also dont even care about their cry babies as we already rimmed whoever was there in our oceans of them.

And for the world, who all are still having diplomatic pacts with this alliance, I need to put some brain into their head saying - there will be only one winner of the world. Having a pact or go into their alliance sisters or doing their li***** job will never gonna help ya. There is no second opinion seeing the current Gela world scenario that Krypteia is definitely a good contender of the World Winners. With that, they needs to be checked and not having a pact with to save ur lazy fat troops, because sooner or later u will lose ur identity or get rimmed if u do that. Play grepolis as a war game as it is a war game. I dont have any idea, what the big core alliances are doing there with this still... lol... (Dont take me seriously, this is only for fun remember! oh! and please dont quote this sentence!!!!)

And now directly this message goes to the Krypteia's cry babies, "We always look forward for the BPs, and easy BPs what we like the most. Have this name printed in ur minds cry babies - we are The Ultimate Kill Squad and we are definitely not the bunch of Noobs that you have played with so far. Dont believe it? ask ur players who all got rimmed or getting rimmed from the rim zone again." (I am not expecting seeing foolish attack report by quoting this sentence of mine, that will take Krypteia nowhere but to become a laughable alliance to the world, u start this, and we have 4 hilarious reports!!!!)

Well, quite frankly, this is not a PnP, although I made this as a PnP. This is simply a message to Gela's good guys to have some read on their leisure times.

I dont know why the hell The Myrmiddons did a pact with Krypteia? What that will give them? if they really a good alliance, they should test their gears against Krypt, War with MacLeod Clan for The Myrmiddons are not gonna help them much in future as the real threat is on their neck after the WP merger and their will be only ONE winnder of Gela.

Nyways, I know I am no one to talk about the big wars and big alliances here from the rim zone! So, I m not expecting Leah and others saying this and make me remind that I m on the rim zone and irrelevant still. Also, please dont start a conversation saying u outnumbered us in ur area and other stuff...as we know that as well. This is simply to let Krypt guys and others Gela players knows this stuff... ;)

-Rawr-
LOVE ME MORE|GIVE ME YOUR CITIES
THIS IS A DICE|DONT DARE TO ROLL IT

P.S. Sorry for my bad english if it is bad. Krypteia can quote my grammatical mistakes and make that correct if they found one. This is a non-enKrypted message and I believe, people will take this that way.. Confused??? Dont message me In-Game, I cant help ya.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33426

HA ha ha this is funny, Krypteia and the circus academy Krypteia 2 should be removed from this world ASAP. All the alliance`s of Gela should join together and form a super alliance to get rid of them once and for all

DeletedUser19024

HA ha ha this is funny, Krypteia and the circus academy Krypteia 2 should be removed from this world ASAP. All the alliance`s of Gela should join together and form a super alliance to get rid of them once and for all

Circus?
as i told you we will see you in battlefield.Then we shell see are you only big mouth or good worrier?
Many talks everyone DIE...

DeletedUser33426

Circus?
as i told you we will see you in battlefield.Then we shell see are you only big mouth or good worrier?

Could you repeat this in english please. You are so angry your talking gibberish

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Circus?

Is saying your thoughts out loud being a big mouth? I don't think so. surely personal attacks upon a person (calling people names) is very childish and I must admit I had a better opinion of Krypt than that.

I for one would love to see Krypt 2 fail now. They ran from their own alliance as they might of had to fight.

DeletedUser

krypt allied with myrmidons?? i am not surprised given their excellent diplomacy.

DeletedUser

Yes, you can get started on "removing" us from this world whenever you choose, but oh wait! You quit because you knew you would get smashed.

Could you repeat this in english please. You are so angry your talking gibberish

Dude, this is rude. He is using his best English considering it isn't his first language. If I wanted, I could point out every little flaw in your grammar. Don't make fun of that.

DeletedUser

man that's uncalled for! we all need to remember that not everyone here uses english as a first language. there's no need to bash people bad grammar, misspelling words, ect...

DeletedUser19042

lol..It's a third to me Mensis. :p

Primary is Dutch
Second is French
Third is English
and fourth is German. :)

(all official languages in my country)

DeletedUser

For me first language is hindi, then 2 other local languages, then english. lol

DeletedUser19042

So I was wondering...I heard in school India has like 2,000 different languages? Now...What language does your parliament talk in? Should be a mess in a country with 2,000 LIVING languages..:p

DeletedUser19042

I hope he doesn't (to be honest) He makes this world fun. :p

DeletedUser

So I was wondering...I heard in school India has like 2,000 different languages? Now...What language does your parliament talk in? Should be a mess in a country with 2,000 LIVING languages..:p

to be truthful, India had more than 5000 languages. its quite messy. thats the reason, why Indian parliament is weirdest in the world. lol

it feels more like watching a comedy movie when you watch parliament.

DeletedUser21356

to be truthful, India had more than 5000 languages. its quite messy. thats the reason, why Indian parliament is weirdest in the world. lol

it feels more like watching a comedy movie when you watch parliament.

They should use the most common one as a parliament language.