Pnp Krypteia Really!!!

DeletedUser19042

Well...With 5000 languages...Which one to pick without offending other cultures using other languages..lol

DeletedUser

good question. i really dont know. you actually offend other culture by picking up one. especially in India. for example, in one religion, cow killing is evil. in another, its more like an important festival. so, you offend one by following other.

DeletedUser19042

lol..strange country...Wouldn't like to live there I think (no offense anki.. ;) )

DeletedUser21356

Then they all should make a new one together, won't hurt as there's already 5000.

DeletedUser

no one will ever give up their religion. educated or not. and its true not just in India, but across the world. the important thing people should realise is that humanity comes before religion.

and jusch, even though strange country, we live together and i am sure no other country could have managed what we do. so, i like it in here.

DeletedUser19042

LOOOOLLLL...Owh yea...let's create a new language! Only took like a Million years to create our current languages..:eek:

DeletedUser

i think language has detoriated. grammar is lost more or less.

and please, hindi is way better than english. i can prove it.

DeletedUser19042

Ubly dush kumbly blatsy......it means i like the idea.
:eek:
image.png

You serious?

DeletedUser6378

The only thing i have to say about this is that I told Krypteia before they should get rid of them as they were to far away. You wouldn't listen, and now they are being conquered. You really should have kicked them so they could at least try to find an alliance close to them.

DeletedUser

The only thing i have to say about this is that I told Krypteia before they should get rid of them as they were to far away. You wouldn't listen, and now they are being conquered. You really should have kicked them so they could at least try to find an alliance close to them.

You are a genius. Why didn't we think of that?

You clearly know everything about everything. You knew it all along.

DeletedUser19042

You didn't think of that because you were too busy breaking a siege on your cities. lol While you know it couldn't be broken. lol

DeletedUser21356

You are a genius. Why didn't we think of that?

You clearly know everything about everything. You knew it all along.

How old are you because your breath reeks of sarcasm and disrespect. You should cut down on drinking so much watered manure and maybe then you will get more attention you seek.

DeletedUser19042

How old are you because your breath reeks of sarcasm and disrespect. You should cut down on drinking so much watered manure and maybe then you will get more attention you seek.

:( Can't rep you anymore.