Pnp Krypteia Really!!!

DeletedUser33426

How old are you because your breath reeks of sarcasm and disrespect. You should cut down on drinking so much watered manure and maybe then you will get more attention you seek.

+1 from me;)

DeletedUser

You didn't think of that because you were too busy breaking a siege on your cities. lol While you know it couldn't be broken. lol

How old are you because your breath reeks of sarcasm and disrespect. You should cut down on drinking so much watered manure and maybe then you will get more attention you seek.

Ahh. More trash talk from the humble josriva and Mensis. How nice. OV sure are making a name for themselves.

Usually, I like to see nice job, nice battle. Way to go. You know, good sportsmanlike type of stuff, but from what I can tell, the only respectful person in your alliance is SoxRox.

What a pity

DeletedUser19042

Oh..wait...Let me read again...
Usually, I like to see nice job, nice battle. Way to go. You know, good sportsmanlike type of stuff,

I can't remember you showing that to us. Might be wrong. But I seem to remember that you laughed at us only...really sportsmanlike! Before you make assumptions about another, please check if you aren't like that yourself!

For now, I carry most of respect for Leakhim and SingleSS. They at least post with facts, and they are sportsmanlike. You aren't. Oh wait, I'm wrong. you THINK you are. Well, I got bad news for you, you are not.

DeletedUser3613

I don't speak off topic to good so try and keep it so I can read it please chaps ;)

DeletedUser

I can't remember you showing that to us. Might be wrong. But I seem to remember that you laughed at us only...

You are wrong. Go find where I laughed at you. Now, sometimes I am on here drunk so I could be mistaken. But I am pretty positive I have never laughed at you. If anything, I respect how your alliance has been taking the hits and not giving up. I have seen many alliances in positions such as your crumble quickly. The fact that you think I laugh at you makes me think you have a confidence problem lol

I usually keep it cool, brother. Because I know how this game goes.

Now, don't get it twisted. If other people come on here and say things like 'Krypts need pacts to go to war' or 'Krypts are a bunch of simmers' or any bull like that, I will come on here and represent. Many in my alliance won't. They read what goes on in here but don't say anything. I used to be like that too, but now I read all these lies and assumptions about us and I feel compelled to come on here and defend.

It's all good tho. Your opinion of me could not mean less to me. My friends and even my enemies who are friends know what I am about and that's all that matters to me.

I don't speak off topic to good so try and keep it so I can read it please chaps ;)

Sorry dazz. Just tryin to swat away the haters.

DeletedUser19042

lol..The things you say now are weeks old already. I don't say it anymore because Krypt has achieved my respect.

Except for one single player, you. Oops.

DeletedUser

You're breaking my heart, josriva.

Thank you for proving my point.

DeletedUser19042

No problem. It was my pleasure.

PS; your excuse towards dazz. "the Haters"? What do you mean with that? That's just ridiculous.

you know that this world would be boring for you if we wouldn't be here. So stop hating us.
I would really like to use a word here, but I would get banned for that.

I is the first letter.

DeletedUser

Take a step back, josri.

Why don't you take a look at what thread we are posting in. Look at the other thread about our 'Academy' LOL

You tell me who is hating who. Try to put yourself in our shoes. How would you handle it? :)

DeletedUser19042

I wouldn't. Just ignore it.
And I wasn't hating you, neither did I hate Krypteia.

Yet, if you can't stand me (or my opinion)..Why did you send a friendship request? hmm...Question rises.

Just think before you post "illogical" stuff.

DeletedUser21356

Myabe if you showed more respect towards others you would receive some.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't. Just ignore it.
And I wasn't hating you, neither did I hate Krypteia.

Yet, if you can't stand me (or my opinion)..Why did you send a friendship request? hmm...Question rises.

Just think before you post "illogical" stuff.

Why? Because I generally think you are a good guy. But you seem to be letting propoganda get to you. Do you remember this?

I'd say there's only one person from OV that has earned my respect. That would be jorisva. He's well-contained on the forums and gives us respect as well, which is better than I can say about any of the other OV's here on the externals. Like Mensis - he just tried to show us in a bad light. That message was from the leader of The Fallen. If you're going to try to dog on us, at least do it halfway decently.

Remember this? Yep. Sure sounds disrespectful. I am such a jerk...

DeletedUser19042

Sorry then. I must have missed that post. I'm checking a lot of forums, so I don't read all posts.
I sincerely apologize for what I have said about you then. And thanks!

J

DeletedUser

It's all good bro. Hard to tell people's intentions over type written words

If you knew me in person you'd know I am a good guy lol

Seriously tho, the reason why I sent you a friend request is because I really do think you are a good dude and wanted to be friend.

This is all sounding gay so let me add no homo to the end of it all

You and your alliance are doing a great job. And the trash talk keeps the forums lively, but as long as we keep it respectful it won't get out of hand.

Btw, good job to you and your alliance yesterday. It really was an epic battle.

DeletedUser19042

It was. You guys gave us 50K DBP. (I think even more, should verify)

It was epic.

DeletedUser33426

There's some serious man love going on in here JK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's wipe the slate clean and start over day here in the Gela externals

Man love for all

DeletedUser21356

It's wipe the slate clean and start over day here in the Gela externals

Man love for all

I can respect the willingness to start from scratch and let bygones be bygones. And as you stated it's difficult to read someones intentions in writing. I don't know you and you don't know me, what makes it worse is that we come from different cultures.

Brotherly love is ok but none of this homo stuff, agreed....lol.....hey man did you just touch my ? i told you no homo stuff hahaha

Enjoy

DeletedUser

clean slate -> tabla rasa ;)
Who was that philosopher? John Locke, I believe.