Pnp Krypteia Really!!!

DeletedUser21356

Yes indeed, his writings influenced people like Voltaire and Rousseau.

DeletedUser

I can respect the willingness to start from scratch and let bygones be bygones. And as you stated it's difficult to read someones intentions in writing. I don't know you and you don't know me, what makes it worse is that we come from different cultures.

Brotherly love is ok but none of this homo stuff, agreed....lol.....hey man did you just touch my ? i told you no homo stuff hahaha

Enjoy

Good stuff dude

Now lets get back to nuking eachother :D

DeletedUser

Usually, I like to see nice job, nice battle. Way to go. You know, good sportsmanlike type of stuff, but from what I can tell, the only respectful person in your alliance is SoxRox.

What a pity

I'm quite disappointed to see something like that.

Sorry but I think you are using wrong words. Let say that from the people you know, SoxRox was the only you respect (I insist and hope on the "was")

I insist on that because I don't know you and you don't know me so being judge like that...

DeletedUser

Yes you are correct, smi. From the ppl I have met. I misspoke and stand corrected.

But after recent developments, I think I'm able to add a few more of you to that list as well :)

DeletedUser

I'm lost, what I have to do here...after reading through all 7 pages I found it went from the usual Krypts bashing to brotherly love:( that is not good. To comeback to very beginning, i didn't get meaning of first post. It sends mixed message. There's admitting, that writer of this post, The rawr is beyond the rim and is unreachable by Krypts. Fair statement. But then again- there comes idea of" look what we did to those few Krypts in the area-we rimmed them!" It would be also a fact. they did rim them,honestly. But then...there comes the PROPHECY. THE TEACHING. That alliances should take example from this "No N00b alliance" how to deal with Krypts. There's also some diplomatic advise too. While at this, the writer keeps saying, it's just for fun, so Krypts knows about it. Can I ask- about what Krypts should know? About Krypts getting beat in far lands? Thanks for info ! On my side....I can say this- I do not see anything special in your beloved TUKS. Really. Nothing special. Up to 5 active players, the rest-simmers. Good luck with that :) Done nothing at all in this world, never been tested seriously. Nothing really to say here.
P.S. Don't get me wrong, it's all for fun :)
P.P.S. now yall can go back to your brotherly love :) I'm done here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10810

oh! someone did noticed that
singleSS said:
"I do not see anything special in your beloved TUKS. Really. Nothing special. Up to 5 active players, the rest-simmers."
- I was thinking when someone can see that!

Oh now u know our secret! oh....Shud I hide under the cave! LoLzzz - the above message shows the Noobness and the inability to read the stats/ABP/DBP/BP or whatever starts with BP properly..., :p :p Well, lets see how it goes in this server while Krypts is having good number of quitters in next mnth out of boredom in their core area... :) ;)

nyways, ur alliance doesn't interest us much...when time comes, it will be proved what needs to be proved! and for the brotherly love, thts only reserved for few players who all are "I know all but have no clue" type inside Krypteia...!

Told ya all, this is only a FYI and FYA! nothing else, u shud be finished after saying " thanks for the info and then follow the other discussion here" ..... LoL....someone 'single'-handedly destroyed the fun here. Not replying anymore... :p :p Dont call me...I m buzyyyy seeing some so called brotherly love that krypt's 'single' players are making...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IytNBm8WA1c -- something to laugh about to the rest of the normal players!

DeletedUser

Well, lets see how it goes in this server while Krypts is having good number of quitters in next mnth out of boredom in their core area... :)

OK today is January 25th

Let's check back in again February 25th and see how many quitters we have

Haters, haters. Everywhere.

DeletedUser10810

noooo Kslay, I m not a Krypteia hater! ;) lol....Krypteia still didnt do anything to UKS (us) to make u love or hate... ^^

I just gave a reply to SingleSS's comment and state a fact. Its doesn't show my hate or love towards Krypteia as a group. Leahkim, Legendica, Doduk and many more inside ur group are well-known to me and got a pretty high place in my friend-list, even though we are competing in this world and will NUKE each other till we have a single troop left, if we both go at war....That doesn't make us Krypt haters, LoL...

I, personally kinda love Krypteia as an alliance which made all of our days here at Gela interesting and the server as hot fun. Thanks for choosing Gela after Tao., I hope we will have maximum fun here in future...Other severs shud E.N.V.Y us.

When we will see Krypteia frontline near our oceans, we will decide our love or hate for Krypt then....I guess after today or tomorrow, when Krypteia's last city will have UKS flag inside our oceans, this thread will be dead and no longer needed.

Its all just fun and easy BPs... ;)

-Rawr-
LOVE ME MORE|GIVE ME YOUR CIITES
THIS IS A DICE|DONT DARE TO ROLL IT

P.S. The above message is De-krypted, so that everyone can understand the meaning of it. I hate En-Krypted messages.. :p :p

DeletedUser

noooo Kslay, I m not a Krypteia hater! ;) lol....Krypteia still didnt do anything to UKS (us) to make u love or hate... ^^

I just gave a reply to SingleSS's comment and state a fact. Its doesn't show my hate or love towards Krypteia as a group. Leahkim, Legendica, Doduk and many more inside ur group are well-known to me and got a pretty high place in my friend-list, even though we are competing in this world and will NUKE each other till we have a single troop left, if we both go at war....That doesn't make us Krypt haters, LoL...

I, personally kinda love Krypteia as an alliance which made all of our days here at Gela interesting and the server as hot fun. Thanks for choosing Gela after Tao., I hope we will have maximum fun here in future...Other severs shud E.N.V.Y us.

When we will see Krypteia frontline near our oceans, we will decide our love or hate for Krypt then....I guess after today or tomorrow, when Krypteia's last city will have UKS flag inside our oceans, this thread will be dead and no longer needed.

Its all just fun and easy BPs... ;)

-Rawr-
LOVE ME MORE|GIVE ME YOUR CIITES
THIS IS A DICE|DONT DARE TO ROLL IT

P.S. The above message is De-krypted, so that everyone can understand the meaning of it. I hate En-Krypted messages.. :p :p

Fair enough :)

+rep

DeletedUser22703

oh boy!

Alright, I had to actually go reset my damn password here so I could respond (as I made a username about 2 years ago, maybe less and never use this extra forum) to this thread that is completely out of touch with whatever happened. Yes, my brahs and I who were in ocean 51 got decimated by the Ultimate Killsquad. Mad props to them! However, the little picture shown in the beginning of this thread can be really misleading. Let me ask this - how many CS attempts were killed in each city you attempted to take? I would say at least two or three in a huge majority of the cities. So, we're in YOUR ocean completely outnumbered and it takes you that many attempts to take us on? Hmm, makes me think.

We were not dead weight. We were part of an alliance of really chill peeps from Tau and wanted to stick together. We went into the world and somehow got placed all the way up there even though we requested to be with our bros/gals. We had the chance of restarting to be in a more safe environment but we thought "why not? let's try this out and see what happens. We're not gonna restart and hide!" so we stayed willingly and fully knowing we would be outnumbered by whichever lucky dudes formed an alliance there. So get your heads out of your asses and stop calling us dead weight.

A wise man once told me that if people are trying to bring you down, you must be doing something right. I believe that's true in real life. I also believe that if you have to hate on anyone's spelling or boast about how many languages YOU know to somehow justify your incredibly immature bullying, you have bigger issues going on (lack of social skills perhaps).

Finally, enjoy the game. Attack me. Take my cities. I'll take yours. You'll defend. We'll make stupid mistakes attacking. Leave it all out in the field... er the digital non-existent world of Gela. Above all, have fun.

And don't hate on people for spelling mistakes, especially when you probably have some.

obedolla

TL;DR: Good work TUKS, but tell the whole story, we were not dead weight, grow up and lighten up being spelling police, enjoy life.

P.S. The only reason I responded at all was because my comment would be the 69th comment. yeah buddy!

DeletedUser

No need to explain anything, Ob :) We all could have but we think its more fun to just let the haters hate