Pnp Krypteians

DeletedUser

Well, I guess the freedom fighters have failed and mankind is doomed. The scoreboard for conquers between Kryptiea and OV for the last two weeks is:

KRYPTIEA 52 : OV 1

How embarrassing to be one of OV.

DeletedUser

Well, I guess the freedom fighters have failed and mankind is doomed. The scoreboard for conquers between Kryptiea and OV for the last two weeks is:

KRYPTIEA 52 : OV 1

How embarrassing to be one of OV.

well, you could say freedom fighters are failing. failed is a strong word. you dont know that yet.

DeletedUser30490

hahaha kindred your Pnp's are awesome
i loved species 006
the one about joris :D

DeletedUser25971

There is nothing embarrassing about losing. What is embarrassing is selling out your friends and teammates to save yourself or to bribe your way into the enemy alliance with the promise of intel.

I'd like to see how many alliances on this server would survive being in our situation. Losing isn't for everybody. You need strong people to "take it on the chin" and keep playing.

DeletedUser

Th3K1indr3d you have my respect and what you say is 100% right. OV may be getting beat... but who keeps fighting back like they are? They are outnumbered and getting hammered everyday. But they are still in the top 5 alliances. Holding a team together that is getting attacked like they are shows leadership and members who don't back down as far as I am concerned. That is not a knock on Krypt but people need to rethink their posts about OV.

DeletedUser

Th3K1indr3d you have my respect and what you say is 100% right. OV may be getting beat... but who keeps fighting back like they are? They are outnumbered and getting hammered everyday. But they are still in the top 5 alliances. Holding a team together that is getting attacked like they are shows leadership and members who don't back down as far as I am concerned. That is not a knock on Krypt but people need to rethink their posts about OV.

i remember someone posting about weak leadership of OV. someone from krypt. and kindered, i agree with every word you said. sadly many of OV members did leave and joined krypt to save themselves. lol but i dont think they are even embarrassed by that.

DeletedUser16856

totally agreed

I'd like to see how many alliances on this server would survive being in our situation. Losing isn't for everybody. You need strong people to "take it on the chin" and keep playing.

DeletedUser

i remember someone posting about weak leadership of OV. someone from krypt. and kindered, i agree with every word you said. sadly many of OV members did leave and joined krypt to save themselves. lol but i dont think they are even embarrassed by that.

good players
NotEqual.GIF
good leadership

DeletedUser19042

yep i did. and as far as my english is concerned, i understand that joris and kapteinen have hinted about bad leadership in OV. please read the posts again.

Yes. I did. But I don't understand why you asked "What's the problem with Krypt leadership?".
This sounds confusing. Could you please tell me what you mean? As there is no problem with their leadership. It is a perfect and solid system. :)

DeletedUser39847

yep i did. and as far as my english is concerned, i understand that joris and kapteinen have hinted about bad leadership in OV. please read the posts again.

I did you questioned Krypt leadership....There is not a thing wrong with it :)

DeletedUser

Krypt leadership are a bunch of self-righteous noobs. I wish one of them were here right now.

They need to be taken down a peg.