Krypts

DeletedUser

image.php

This thread is reserved for Krypts who frequent this forum, although all are welcome.

Come and hang out :)

Haters welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SCREEEEEEEEEEEECH!!!! GRRRRRRR. We'll beat you all up! :p
Haha, jk. We're a real friendly alliance. We are, however, currently accepting donations.*

*minimum donation: 1 city

DeletedUser

Ohhh, you silly. You know I always get first dibs. Always.
:)

DeletedUser19042

lol...Well, it actually sounded like Krypts are in the need of a decent forum...No offense, but "reserving" a thread for krypts only does sound a but pathetic. People would think your own alliance forum is not so good. lol

DeletedUser

lol...Well, it actually sounded like Krypts are in the need of a decent forum...No offense, but "reserving" a thread for krypts only does sound a but pathetic. People would think your own alliance forum is not so good. lol

Our own forums are overhelmed by city conquests :) c'mon- don't be jelous ;)

DeletedUser19042

And support requests....;)

I ain't jealous...How can I be jealous on someone that thinks he needs the external forum because his internal doesn't work?

DeletedUser

Indeed. We have too many members now within our MRA ranks, so we rented out this space with our gold reserves.

DeletedUser

maybe a little too much fun to handle. We're old geezers, ya know.

DeletedUser19042

oh, don't worry...you'll be fine. You've got to go with your time...Enjoy changes, do new stuff. Do something crazy, no matter the age. Go! and have some fun! :)

lol :D

DeletedUser

5 min demanding is very boring

and we don't care what people think

I will prove this by sharing with you my 1337ness

screenshot20121229at404.png

(flameshield)

DeletedUser19042

Okaayyyy...What should I think?
That's probably just a troop dump. Nothing to bad say about.

DeletedUser

hint hint, slay wants bp. Last time he did a thread like this he got over 100 incoming attacks. Fire at will!!!

DeletedUser19042

Just 100? lol...

If I had done that in theta then all my citys would have been double-nuked. lol. (and that are 204 citys..:p )