Krypts

DeletedUser

Haha I like how you spin it.

'Jezus' is not sinking underwater, he is thriving there. He inhabits all matter, including water, you see how the water literally changes color and doesn't even get his hair wet!

He is laughing at the noob kitty on a boogie board in a pool that does not have the ABILITY to walk on water, like Jezus could if he so chose, which he doesn't at the moment because coincidentally, he is enjoying being a small part of the same pool the kitty happens to be kitty surfing.

What's fair is fair :D

DeletedUser19042

Well, Jezus should WALK on water. And here he isn't. So don't tell me he isn't sinking...;) :cool:

DeletedUser

How is he sinking? And even if he were, does he look panicked about it or afraid?

Kitty is barely holding on to life right now

One false move, kitty dead

DeletedUser19042

Yes. But he's still on the plank, floating. while jezus is already IN the water. And if he could walk on water..why would he take a swim to the kitty? Unless he's almost drowning; Just waiting to become tired. ;)

DeletedUser19042

lol..ok, you got me there...I'm stuck, nice ending. lol ;)

DeletedUser

grem.png

Uhoh... OV is trying to break a siege...

DeletedUser19042

hmm...it's a PLAYER (apparently a noob) that is breaking a siege. no OV. As singleSS said (i might be wrong but I think it was you), you can't reflect the actions of one player on the entire alliance.

DeletedUser

hmm...it's a PLAYER (apparently a noob) that is breaking a siege. no OV. As singleSS said (i might be wrong but I think it was you), you can't reflect the actions of one player on the entire alliance.

True, but everyone does anyways. And it's more fun :)

DeletedUser19042

Owh..;So poetic.

Well. Yes, one day we WILL run out of gas. the question is when. When the world shuts down? Next week?
I can't do anything else then confirm that. lol