KURBUDS GREPOLIS "S DEBONAIR MASTER OF WIT AND REPARTEE

DeletedUser54360

Kurbads.
Kurbads. today at 19:16
blocked. i give you 12 hrs..
WitchunterGeneral today at 19:14
Just stop flapping your lips and get on with it

YOUR NAME means nothing because you are a childish little brat . .

YOU have no manners and no polish .

And you picked teh wrong person to cross in me .
Kurbads. today at 19:12
noone will save you. i can eat you solo right now.
Kurbads. today at 19:11
little joke.. im not bacon or you random spoam partner, I have more friends in you team then you have so please use some research before you use MY name in your noobish profile
WitchunterGeneral today at 19:06
Get a grip King KOng

I will do whatever I damm well choose until you apologise for your appalling manners .
Kurbads. today at 19:05
s

t

f

o

little boy,

dont

use

my name

in your

little

noone!

or

i

will

eat

you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WitchunterGeneral today at 19:03
The day you can own me is the day hell freezes over .

I knwo yuo think a lot of what you can do.

Now are you going to screw up Parosi RIMGROUP PACT

OR

Are you going to stop behaving like a noisy mouthy little brat ?

WG
Kurbads. today at 19:00
tu show that i can own you no matter of team or distance little attention njub, you are noone and if I have bad mood I will rim you out of this server
Re

DeletedUser54360

I give him 14 to 16 years of age and a trust fund for endless supplies of Gold . I bet he likes frying spiders and Butterflies with teh Sun aand a Magnifying Glass.

What a horrible horrible little Brat,

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
lol, people eating people here.... Its no more Grepolis....Mamma help me.

what i want to see is @Kurb to leave P.N. founds his ally and starts hammering LoTR on his own.. in such scenario im sure both P.N. and my team would agree to isolate and totally ignore kurb..

@Kurb found your ally and you got a pact offer on the table LOL

DeletedUser54360

what i want to see is @Kurb to leave P.N. founds his ally and starts hammering LoTR on his own.. in such scenario im sure both P.N. and my team would agree to isolate and totally ignore kurb..

And so " The famous Five go mad in Greopoland are reunited " I hope the 90 pounds he spent on the "Great Rearming" will be enough to see him through.

BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
And so " The famous Five go mad in Greopoland are reunited " I hope the 90 pounds he spent on the "Great Rearming" will be enough to see him through.

BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER..

kurb is not part of the famous 4.. and i would not fight you if kurb went after LoTR, only P.N :D

DeletedUser54360

kurb is not part of the famous 4.. and i would not fight you if kurb went after LoTR, only P.N :D

By Kurb I take it you mean the aggressive little brat that insulted me in Day 1 when he was in Dark Tides and then ran to Barbs and then ran to PN and who you only took into the Fakmous Five and I quote you here ..

One of the famous four wrote me this . About two weeks ago.

+ We only took him because of his massive Gold Spend he is useless otherwise "..

Great friends you have Kurb ..

DeletedUser54360

OK KURBUDS

Apology accepted . It is over ..

Moderator can you please remove this thread ?

DeletedUser54360

Leave it - he has apologised - IT is over.

DeletedUser54360

Or so I thought.

Not only has HE not apologised he gave such further insult that I was obliged to lay seige to PN Diplomat City in Protest..

I am well aware there may be repurcussions . Bu no one can miscall LOTR crap and avoid a negative reaction .

If it means LOTR and PN go their separate ways so be it. W e are two SEPARATE groups with our own identity . Not Yogi Bear and BooBoo like
SAVAGE and REAPERS ,,

Last edited by a moderator: