Kwun: Napoleon Complex or Phenomen Henchman?

DeletedUser

So I started building my O57 resort quite a while ago, and I now have 22 cities built there. Just today, Kwun started launching attacks on me. So I sent him a message.

Subject: War said:
I've withdrawn. Please cease hostilities; I'm minding my own business. I'm not in a position to defend or attack.

- Milo

Your are building a fortress in oc57 and that's my territory. If you will moce to another ocean, I'll cease all hostilities.

I call bull----.

Some information on Kwun:

Kwun is a former Elite Corpes VIP who went over to Phenomen. He is based largely in O56, at Rank 9 with 311k points. In O57, he is Rank 20 (with 94k points) compared to my Rank 45 (with 31k points).

So whatever happened to Wake of the Kraken? I thought they controlled the ocean with an overwhelming 4.1m points.

I looked on Grepolis Maps, and his cities in O57 are nowhere near mine. This means he is most likely a Phenomen henchman.

Phenomen, now is your chance for rebuttal.

DeletedUser

Why did EC collapse anyway?

Guess you will just have to duke it out with this guy then

DeletedUser

Wake of the Kraken is Allied with Phenomenon.. always have been..
you kinda jumped from the frying pan into the fire so to speak milo.
while i'm not attacking you directly others might.

DeletedUser

When a member of Phenomen tried to take my city I was very surprised that one of their members would send a CS with only 40 hoplites and support coming in over 5 mins after :p and that happened twice :)

DeletedUser

When a member of Phenomen tried to take my city I was very surprised that one of their members would send a CS with only 40 hoplites and support coming in over 5 mins after :p and that happened twice :)

PoC do that aswell.

DeletedUser

lol, well I have to admit I do respect larg a lot :)

the only guy who ever took one of my cities, and he did it with such amazing timings that I thought he deserved to take it :)

he got the support in 2 or 3 seconds after the CS and the attack 5 seconds before, what a legend :p

DeletedUser

the only guy who ever took one of my cities, and he did it with such amazing timings that I thought he deserved to take it :)

he got the support in 2 or 3 seconds after the CS and the attack 5 seconds before, what a legend :p

Ive seen garyjoe on alpha, do better than that.

Lugosi

Strategos
What is the point of this thread? Is Milo trying to say we attacked him for a useless reason if so I agree. We've run out of good reasons to attack people we don't necessarily like tbh Kwun should've said it as it is. Milo; your just asking me to put up that hissy fit you sent bowzer or someone the one which went like "Alright you've made your f****** point, go away, you've got my cities you wanted" and something like that but longer with more swearing and funnier to read :D. I think this is some half hearted attempt to get pheno back for getting over enthusiastic on taking his cities but its kind of pointless since when did words get cities :heh: oh yeah never :rolleyes:

:p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

meh
not trying to brag but ive done better than that
imagine attacks landing 1 and 2 seconds before cs and then support the second after the cs
i was amazed i timed it that well too

DeletedUser

meh
not trying to brag but ive done better than that
imagine attacks landing 1 and 2 seconds before cs and then support the second after the cs
i was amazed i timed it that well too

garyjoe, got the attacks support and cs on the same second.

Anyway, i think milos posting these threads for attention, because who actually cares if he gets attacked, big whoop.

DeletedUser

garyjoe, got the attacks support and cs on the same second.

Anyway, i think milos posting these threads for attention, because who actually cares if he gets attacked, big whoop.

really wayne did he?
then i guess he ended up with a dead cs because same second support means a dead cs

DeletedUser

no it doesnt ladasha i got screenshots to prove otherwise as each event (attack/conquest/support) have an active ID # since we cant see ms or lower u can send an attack that is timed on ur CS which was sent first with support sent after and using Luck with the "anti timing" u can land ur attack on the same second as the CS with the support arriving on the same second as the CS and they will follow in proper events if its done properly due to their active ID#

Lugosi

Strategos
Following on from my point earlier this is coming from someone who sent a pact invite from there one man band :heh:

DeletedUser

no it doesnt ladasha i got screenshots to prove otherwise as each event (attack/conquest/support) have an active ID # since we cant see ms or lower u can send an attack that is timed on ur CS which was sent first with support sent after and using Luck with the "anti timing" u can land ur attack on the same second as the CS with the support arriving on the same second as the CS and they will follow in proper events if its done properly due to their active ID#

to be honest I think you were quite lucky there, Grepolis times are always out by a second or so... The chance that sending a CS and attack/support waves in the same second isnt really worth the troops or opportunity you might miss.

One or two seconds is good enough for me :)