L.O.B is Recruiting!

• Thread starter empirebuilder123
  • Start date

DeletedUser

image.php

L.O.B is now recruiting in Oceans 72, 73 and 83! For a long while, our alliance had been hidden under the shadow of total obscurity. But now, we are growing rapidly and project even more phenomenal growth in the months to come.

We are well organized and highly supportive of our members. If any member is attacked, we will support and send them resources immediately. All members in the alliance are considered as equals.

To join, however, there are standards. You must meet our defense standard of 300 defense troops(Swordsmen, Hoplites, Archers, or Chariots) with no more than 100 swordsmen, as well as a means of proving the amount of troops you have. In addition, you need at least 1250 points before applying to us. That will place you on our short list. To increase your chances of joining even further, please recommend a member on your island to join.

Please message me in-game if you wish to apply.​

Thanks!

DeletedUser

So your telling me if we attack one of your members you will "send them resources immediately" haha think ive found constant farms :)

DeletedUser

As in, resources to build troops. There is a defense standard, so NO, you have not found any farms.

DeletedUser

No offense, but I think you should reconsider your defensive strategy. quiet weak.

DeletedUser

By the way, there is another alliance called L.O.B.
check the rankings.......................

In addition, your members are too weak. I suggest you merge with a decent alliance, so that you can learn about proper strategy.

and last advice, try to avoid becoming an M.R.A.

cheers and good luck

DeletedUser

By the way, there is another alliance called L.O.B.
check the rankings.......................

In addition, your members are too weak. I suggest you merge with a decent alliance, so that you can learn about proper strategy.

and last advice, try to avoid becoming an M.R.A.

cheers and good luck

Invoker I noticed u are not even in an alliance yourself.
Maybe u could join L.O.B :D

DeletedUser

What does L.O.B. means anyway? For some reason, everytime I read this alliance name images of LOBsters come to my mind =X

No offence meant really.

DeletedUser

I cannot access the game right now, please message BiggusMaximus in-game.

DeletedUser9300

Uh farms don't just mean resources.
BP farms.... heheheh.

DeletedUser

Lol this noob tribe is no match for the IX Legion, bring it o already lol

DeletedUser

Lord hannible.. nice to see you contributing to the public forums.. hope your well.
L.O.B? LIfe of brian? .. one to watch maybe..