L3G3ND** v Mad grizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25133

I think if you look through the forums you will see that these two are the most prominent members of the forum weather you think they are talking sense or rubbish they still post.

i dont have the time to do this but if we can keep count of these two's count and see who gets makes the following

1) the most threads
2) the most comments (their own comments not anybody elses)
3) the + repsect on the above
4) the - respect on the above
5) the threads that have been closed down
6) who has managed to get the most replies on one of their threads that they started from scratch

L3G3ND** and Mad Grizzy you guys are in the best position to keep a track of this if you fancy doing it.

cheers
scav

DeletedUser25133

you never know the mod might hand out a prize for the winner lol

DeletedUser

I have the most from scratch

Mine go from 100 to 2000 and his go from 50 200

DeletedUser27700

You forgot "how many posts get deleted". But i guess kanga would have to help with that one.

DeletedUser27700

I thought there were more posts here?:heh:
Has Kanga been here?

DeletedUser

There was... :( I really wanted to see what grizzy was going to say next..I was amused

DeletedUser

Lol grizzy had the most threads closed and most deleted posts, but I wish I got here sooner to see the deleted posts.

DeletedUser

Lol grizzy had the most threads closed and most deleted posts, but I wish I got here sooner to see the deleted posts.

I won't show you directly the deleted posts, but I WILL show you this...

2a4zhwk.jpg

You guys are making me do so much work in certain threads.... That pic is of this thread yesterday. :/

DeletedUser27700

I am terribly sorry Kanga. their behavior does not represent the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.