L4Alliance

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Pylos,

I just joined Pylos yesterday (woops, a bit late to the party :p) as the newest world seems to be a bit too fast/competitive for a new player such as myself. Did some research and a morale world that is world wonders endgame seems to be the best fit for me as I am a long-term player. So here I am, in Pylos!

I am located in Ocean 55 and although I am new to Grepolis in particular, I am not new to strategy games of this style. I am thoroughly enjoying the game as it gives me a feeling of nostalgia that comes with old-school browser games. I play from both mobile and browser and am thoroughly hooked. I am a quick learner and am looking for an alliance to take me in that I could learn a thing or two from whilst i'm catching up reading through forums. Feel free to shoot me a message in-world!

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
Wow, didn't take long for the toxic community to bubble up to the surface here did it? I'll keep on conquering (well, revolting on this world) nonetheless.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Oh I wasn’t referring to red here. I was referring to everyone that was so quick to jump on him lol

Thank you for defending me @P3R3PH0N3 your lovely! :) but no need pay no attention to these Trolls a lot dont even play here but have nothing better to do so they go around posting in everyworld lol just to get a reaction :D just ignore them like i do.

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
In my experience when people gang up in this way it’s usually because they are salty over something. Oh well I’m not here to take sides, I only find the toxicity on a post that had no prompts for it amusing. Like don’t you guys have some kind of propaganda thread to use for that ;)

pyropirate

Chiliarch
In my experience when people gang up in this way it’s usually because they are salty over something. Oh well I’m not here to take sides, I only find the toxicity on a post that had no prompts for it amusing. Like don’t you guys have some kind of propaganda thread to use for that ;)

people are salty against warangel aka red bcs he/she comes on every forum to whine about people using gold because he/she is really bad at the game and doesnt know how to counter gold use.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Lets all just promise to ignore eachother and move on i dont want to post here anymore just want to focus on the game and have fun.
Those that arent playing on this world are more then welcome to join us.

Best of luck to everyone

TheBOTStan

Taxiarch

You can see how Ryann16 quoted a deleted post from red-haired-shanks complaining about gold. So being "promoted about it " People brought it up because Shanks always complain about it + many other things and people are sick of it in every single thread on externals / Mass Mails. That isn't toxicity in the slightest. As well most of the people are in different alliances and are at war with each other. Them even agreeing on something like this shows a lot about who shanks is.

Welcome to the game though hope you find a team that stays together.