Pnp Lack of Quality over Quantity

DeletedUser16560

Yes you won !
69a5f8ba03ee174979a745291136af4a.png

https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?57272-The-Champions-of-2015

Your legacy is already been forgotten.

Just evolution theory.
monkey progresing into human , or a kid into grown up, only refarts stay behind and not progressing forward.

Please, care to elaborate, since you are quoting me? Because I do not follow what a game for personal entertainment is related to evolution theory, whatsoever!

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I told Brandon the world is turned upside down!
I saw your post Dim and Erik could not resist,lol
It may have been a joke as you say but I second what he said.I have had arguments with her in Sinope,we ended trusting each other without being friends.
She has her minuses like anybody else,but cowardness is not one( unusual for her country:d.Sorry Sam,couldn't resist:d).

As for your mouth Dim- ,enjoy the win by shutting it.and hope that Igor will not read your bs for Erik since it will not end well for you then;).he is too outspoken and patience for your kind of players is absent in him lol

Erik ,kron can't and won't say anything- too serious and has to show official respect for him.Nor should you put him in this situation.
Friendly hug to all of you:)

yes kronnoss does not has to answer me, he did answered already in Ilyaos when 15 demanded to kick me, i believe ranked 2 and 3 players but they had to leave not me.

DeletedUser42857

I told Brandon the world is turned upside down!
I saw your post Dim and Erik could not resist,lol
It may have been a joke as you say but I second what he said.I have had arguments with her in Sinope,we ended trusting each other without being friends.
She has her minuses like anybody else,but cowardness is not one( unusual for her country:d.Sorry Sam,couldn't resist:d).

As said before, The PNP was written as a total joke, but I cannot say why it was a joke as I will get infracted.

Igor? This the same igor that took 18 attacks to clear a 4000pt city that I had a trip in? Thats what happens if all you build is LS nukes. Or the same Igor that messaged me telling me how much he hated the EN leadership?

Anyway, this is the En84 forum. Why dont you and Erik and all the cheerleaders toddle off to whatever world you are cuddling in now. Go play with Ranga or summat :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

You're a Grepo player without a past and a future.
Talking and critics only others.
Anyone remember any of your "epic" actions.
please not talk about Legends, everyone here and in the game can see your poor style.
Sweet night Babe.
Anyway congrats EN for the crown.

Please dont call me babe thenk you. And please refrain for making personal comments like people needing girlfriends, or needing rehab.

As for me, you can say what you like, at least im not a bad loser. ;)

And if you are who I think you are, from what Ive been told on skype my reputation is about 100x better than yours "babe"

DeletedUser36743

...And if you are who I think you are...

Athena90 = ic0nic = sam4870 = mISs nEsSUNo ...or so I am told

God alone knows why a person would need so many aliases....tells u all u need to know really...

DeletedUser

For the same reason that PRT had?
What is this mania to demonize the other?

DeletedUser31795

As said before, The PNP was written as a total joke, but I cannot say why it was a joke as I will get infracted.

Igor? This the same igor that took 18 attacks to clear a 4000pt city that I had a trip in? Thats what happens if all you build is LS nukes. Or the same Igor that messaged me telling me how much he hated the EN leadership?

Anyway, this is the En84 forum. Why dont you and Erik and all the cheerleaders toddle off to whatever world you are cuddling in now. Go play with Ranga or summat :p

Listen Dim, u need some spanky panky i see...i was thinking u are that good to understan that little worm as you are must stay in your little hole...dont u smart on me, planker, u don't wish to know my "good side"...play as u wish but do not BS about some players who u need to kiss boots...and leave any thinking regarding leadership for your tiny peas brain.

First grow up, than earn respect and reputation and raise your hand for talking .
U first consolidate your private life and leave your self with out so much posting on forum and externals...do no how can u play with so much posting....some advice, find your self GF or BF if u like to have real life.

Can't belive what kind of planker u are.

DeletedUser42857

Listen Dim, u need some spanky panky i see...i was thinking u are that good to understan that little worm as you are must stay in your little hole...dont u smart on me, planker, u don't wish to know my "good side"...play as u wish but do not BS about some players who u need to kiss boots...and leave any thinking regarding leadership for your tiny peas brain.

First grow up, than earn respect and reputation and raise your hand for talking .
U first consolidate your private life and leave your self with out so much posting on forum and externals...do no how can u play with so much posting....some advice, find your self GF or BFif u like to have real life.

Can't belive what kind of planker u are.

So you never pm'd me and told me how you were tired of the people in leadership at EN?

ok then.. i must be imagining the pm im looking at. wasn't me to post it?

Dont hold me accountable cos you cant keep your trap shut.. as for the rest of the insults.. smacks of insecurity and Napoleon complex. I don't actually know what your problem is?

Why you, tea and Erik have chosen now to start your ranting and raving I don't know. Like some crazy family.

As for kissing your boots and respecting you. You really think you deserve respect with language and outbursts like that. I treat people as they deserve, earn respect, get respect.

DeletedUser

Dim you involve one after another yourself with your language.

DeletedUser22217

Congratulations to EN, sorry I am a bit late, been busy :).

Being in Q&Q has been great experience for me, I met awesome people.
Big thanks to 2Plus2, Clowder, Sloth, Canby, Yuchen, Forstand, Lili, Chris, Jen, Ose, Joel...ahh sorry if I missed someone :).
Speed 4 is too tiring for me and I started the world just to see what is speed 4, but because of the awesome team, I actually stayed.
EN won again but I think a few of us had other expectations. We know how they do and I am glad we played the other way around.
We had a few crashes, that are normal for smaller teams- the influence of each player is bigger and if one player does smth stupid it affects all, but we did fine despite that.
Thanks once again Q&Q for the awesome experience :)

DeletedUser21287

Congratulations to EN, sorry I am a bit late, been busy :).

Being in Q&Q has been great experience for me, I met awesome people.
Big thanks to 2Plus2, Clowder, Sloth, Yuchen, Forstand, Lili, Chris, Jen, Ose, Joel...ahh sorry if I missed someone :).
Speed 4 is too tiring for me and I started the world just to see what is speed 4, but because of the awesome team, I actually stayed.
EN won again but I think a few of us had other expectations. We know how they do and I am glad we played the other way around.
We had a few crashes, that are normal for smaller teams- the influence of each player is bigger and if one player does smth stupid it affects all, but we did fine despite that.
Thanks once again Q&Q for the awesome experience :)

Nichy85 could I get that city I was after the other day? you were not meant to be online :)

A please playing with great opponents including all the guys you have mentioned. When this world ends you can let me know when Yuchen sleeps lol

DeletedUser22217

Lol I am online whenever needed. As for Yuchen i don't really know, he is aways here :p

DeletedUser

Thanks to all that played in EN84. It was a nice experience. I have nothing but respect for Ash and Sloth. Didn't really get to play with anyone else on QoQ. Sure a few attacks here and there but nothing too exciting.
I wish you all luck and good health in your futures.

GriffGriffin

DeletedUser50245

there is still trash talking in the forum, by people who are either simmers or those who bask in the reflected glory of others ... jeez :supermad:

DeletedUser46711

that's a lot of aliases bea :D
i'm not the unique that changed nicknames,or use different nicknames in different worlds ,Mark, but obviously when is "Sam" that do this, is a scandal, when is someone else is a good idea...lol