Lacking in premades

DeletedUser

There are a few threads mainly due to Fotns about a world without premades. So far the premade list is pretty slim without many players signing up.

It's morale so might not attract the big premades a none-morale would attract.. but so far doesn't have any big contenders for premade to take over the world.

Will this be the world without any challenging premades?

discuss and discuss those premades that have signed up.

:)

DeletedUser18132

They all look pretty boring, but Lordweapon's is doomed to fail because he has sparta in it. Probably the one which will have the most chances of surviving is kuriants' one.

DeletedUser

A world without premades...That would be hard to do, considering the premade forum.. People would still probably secretly make them over mail

DeletedUser12324

Excuse my ignorance but what sets this world apart from any other? Seems very similar to worlds like Epsilon etc, why can't something different be released? speed 3.5/4 would be a nice change.

I thinks this is why there are very few pre-mades.

DeletedUser15283

Alright everybody, no need to fear, LW is here!!

I think if I could just get a few more members, my alliance would be the best here.Sparta, I know is a little crazy, but I think I've got him on a leash tied up to a tree.

DeletedUser

What was the list of cursed names again? I know Sparta was one of them, but what else?

DeletedUser

as soon as you make this post princess people start making more premades.

DeletedUser18705

Well my friends and I probably won't dominate the world but we will do well after a while. Other than us though kuriants's premade is the only good one. LW will probably have 20 members bail on him like last time.

DeletedUser18705

lol. You're joking right? He has Kosta in his alliance so there's no way he'll do good.

DeletedUser

Delphi was the same way. Whats happening now is the top players from various alliances are banding together to form a super alliance. So we'll see if the game is doomed to having this always happen.

Alliances are supposed to be a mix of vets and noobs in my opinion. There is no better way.

DeletedUser

Hey 24F is joining that should spice things up. We will join with whatever people we can contact because many left the game.

DeletedUser

Bp Hunters is probably the best premade alliance right now. Most of the premades look pretty close matched, not having more then 5 or 6 players. Ingame recruitment will be key here.

DeletedUser

Bp Hunters is probably the best premade alliance right now. Most of the premades look pretty close matched, not having more then 5 or 6 players. Ingame recruitment will be key here.

ha Well Divine Destruction is just getting warmed up ;)

DeletedUser

Who said they are the best?? Don't mislead other people. In my opinion every premade has a shot on becoming great.