Lacking in premades

DeletedUser

I don't know how it works now, but back in my day, pre-mades were usually the top alliances.

DeletedUser

I think i will be the best so any premade will have to deal with me before dominating anything! ^^
jk :p

DeletedUser

What??? 24F and BP Hunetz are good but you weren't in Athens to see 24F so you won't know

DeletedUser18705

Who said they are the best?? Don't mislead other people. In my opinion every premade has a shot on becoming great.

Well then I decree your opininon stinks. As soon as a premade has the name Kosta on it you know they're going to fail.

DeletedUser

What??? 24F and BP Hunetz are good but you weren't in Athens to see 24F so you won't know

Link stats to 24f? I can't see them on Athens..

And BP Hunetz, for a start they have cyber listed who isn't joining this world lol

DeletedUser22115

He told me we would if he had time and he would get back to me before the ninth if he couldnt

DeletedUser

Link stats to 24f? I can't see them on Athens..

We were disolved by our leader, who had a bit of a mental crisis lol. We were arguably the best alliance in athens(behind maybe nordic nightmares).
But since it was dissolved, you will have to take my word for it lol.

DeletedUser

We were disolved by our leader, who had a bit of a mental crisis lol. We were arguably the best alliance in athens(behind maybe nordic nightmares).
But since it was dissolved, you will have to take my word for it lol.

lol the best description till date.

DeletedUser

They all look pretty boring, but Lordweapon's is doomed to fail because he has sparta in it. Probably the one which will have the most chances of surviving is kuriants' one.

We co-founded it. I'm not a bad player in-game, I'm just not very good :p.

DeletedUser12324

Damn iCyber is a good player from what i remember, can't remember which world it was on though....

DeletedUser12324

Ah must be corinth i think that and the mod speed world wasn't it? Just given up Corinth, just wasn't the right world for me i guess.