Lacking Sanity - Thebes

DeletedUser

These worlds settings seem fun dont they? Myself and mojosrisen are making an alliance for this world. We are speaking to a few friends now about joining but are also looking for members.

troop speed 4 gives this world the potential to be a bloodbath with no enemy out of range. You could have your city cleared in the time it takes you to poop. everyone needs to be highly active and battle tested. Simmers will be removed and conquered.

The 35 member cap allows membership to be selective. please respond in this thread or send me a PM if interested. There will be no shortage of enemies in this world.

MEMBERSHIP

Founder(s)

the big bad
mojosrisen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34939

Took the words outa my mouth....

no, literally, that's plagiarism BB

DeletedUser34939

I have things to say now but I'll get reprimanded by the mods and then they'll censor it anyway. Well done.

DeletedUser34939

Ooh. I just realized our Initials will be LS. Not sure why but m kinda like'n that, has a familiar ring.

DeletedUser31450

I like the sound of this, im not a freak at grepo or anything but if u r low on numbers when its time give me a shout and i might join

DeletedUser34939

Stay close to your phone ;)

I'm just excited to run a CS from one end of the ocean to the other in 6 hrs.

DeletedUser24971

If you need some numbers feel free to message me, my grepostats for some reason wont show my past experience but I could PM you if you'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Leader R i dont think your the kind of fighter we are looking for