Lacking Sanity

DeletedUser

Looking to add a few more experienced players to join us in the bloodbath of thebes.

Send me a PM with your experience and anything else you think is of note.

Member List

the big bad(founder)
mojosrisen(founder)
INGRID MAES
jyran1217
Rgadams22
Aatrox
Greo.LiM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you for your opinion Sir.

I anticipate many people making the decision to apply shortly after beginners protection wheres off...

Im sure you have a profile to update somewhere outlining your "acts of war" so have a good day.

DeletedUser37640

I dig the picture man, kinky :p, I would join, but I'm in another premade. Where are you going on the map?

DeletedUser34939

I have a feeling we won't have a problem finding members

DeletedUser

i cant decide...at the moment im leaning south east. but ive changed my mind every 4 hours.

DeletedUser

Just click random. Go whichever direction the wind blows.

DeletedUser34939

jeeze garrison, what do we look like a bunch directionless transient hippies? Sure, I have long hair and a longer beard, listen to a lot of folk music and rarely wear shoes but I've got direction man... Just haven't decided which direction.

Link of time

Phrourach
Thank you for your opinion Sir.

I anticipate many people making the decision to apply shortly after beginners protection wheres off...

Im sure you have a profile to update somewhere outlining your "acts of war" so have a good day.
Ha, I'm not warring with you lol

DeletedUser

Even the long haired freaky people have direction! I think it would be fun if the leader of each alliance just clicked random to start and wherever they landed is where their alliance follows them to haha. That would put a twist on things. :)

DeletedUser

Even the long haired freaky people have direction! I think it would be fun if the leader of each alliance just clicked random to start and wherever they landed is where their alliance follows them to haha. That would put a twist on things. :)

im not long haired thank you very much. too many curls.