Ladies of Grepolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hope posting this is okay, but I'm taking the chance. I've started a new alliance for women players only. For more info or to join, please get in touch with me. As the song says, "Sisters are doing it for themselves."

DeletedUser33530

Sorry to disappoint you but you are not allowed to discrimate against gender, race, ethic group, etc.

DeletedUser

Nice. When I've mastered the art of reading a map, I'll come and pay you gals a visit :p

DeletedUser

you could say each member has to post a pic of themselves in a dress every day in your alliance forum, most guys prob would't join

DeletedUser19042

Sorry to disappoint you but you are not allowed to discrimate against gender, race, ethic group, etc.

they aren't allowed to do so publicly, but who will know if they simply reject your application for recruitment 'out of various reasons'?

Next to that, this game is not mainly dominated by men. I know several women / girls playing this game that reached the top 20 in a world.

Anyway,
Good luck ladies!

DeletedUser23986

they aren't allowed to do so publicly, but who will know if they simply reject your application for recruitment 'out of various reasons'?

Next to that, this game is not mainly dominated by men. I know several women / girls playing this game that reached the top 20 in a world.

Anyway,
Good luck ladies!

You should not encourage them.

DeletedUser

Really ?

Such a shame, that. I've found that many alliances in other games are less than female friendly and tend to ignore any opinion with an estrogen factor. Might have to go with the dress idea, or maybe a peplos or chiton (might be fun to be historically correct). Although, I may just come up with some rules that would welcome any man who wouldn't mind being surrounded by women or some little chit-chat on a thread.

As for encouraging us, I always say that behind every successful man is an exhausted woman who broke most of their nails.

DeletedUser32498

there are people who are men posing as women in this game. please watch out for sex offenders. there's always that kind of stuff on the news.

DeletedUser32373

In one of my alliances I think we have 5 girls and 60 people in all.... One of them is our top player ;)

DeletedUser5819

Perhaps your problem is in putting estrogen into your opinions. Why would that be relevant or useful in a war game? Any estrogen laced opinion that isn't in the tavern/off topic section is probably lucky to get ignored.

And unless you have servants, you should probably cut your nails :|

DeletedUser

Encourage lots of discussion of female biological issues or other such topics. That will drive out men of their own volition. :)

DeletedUser19042

Perhaps your problem is in putting estrogen into your opinions. Why would that be relevant or useful in a war game? Any estrogen laced opinion that isn't in the tavern/off topic section is probably lucky to get ignored.

And unless you have servants, you should probably cut your nails :|

And that was said with an estrogen factor. :p

Go get them Sirloin! :D

DeletedUser5819

Encourage lots of discussion of female biological issues or other such topics. That will drive out men of their own volition. :)
True enough, and also real women.

I once had to leave a TW tribal skype chat because of a 90 minute discussion of bridesmaids dresses. Needless to say the only thing I took from it was that one or more of the participants was a male pretender to femaledom.

As Davinator says, the internet is full of men pretending to be women, but in war games that is usually to sucker the men (or boys) into relaxing their guard and giving away all their secrets.

DeletedUser19042

True enough, and also real women.

I once had to leave a TW tribal skype chat because of a 90 minute discussion of bridesmaids dresses. Needless to say the only thing I took from it was that one or more of the participants was a male pretender to femaledom.

As Davinator says, the internet is full of men pretending to be women, but in war games that is usually to sucker the men (or boys) into relaxing their guard and giving away all their secrets.

Must have been hilarious..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.