Ladies of Grepolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Although, I may just come up with some rules that would welcome any man who wouldn't mind being surrounded by women or some little chit-chat on a thread.

Does this mean we're allowed to discuss our feelings? I really wouldn't mind joining an alliance were I could feel appreciated because of who I am. My alliance is all about bp's and stealing cities etc. I prefer to take ghost cities, because I don't want to upset other players (as I'm a really nice and sensitive person), but the problem is I don't get enough bp's from the quests.
How's this being handled in you alliance? Do you think I could join? I don't mind putting on a dress every now and then, but I will only use animal friendly make-up.

DeletedUser

Does this mean we're allowed to discuss our feelings? I really wouldn't mind joining an alliance were I could feel appreciated because of who I am. My alliance is all about bp's and stealing cities etc. I prefer to take ghost cities, because I don't want to upset other players (as I'm a really nice and sensitive person), but the problem is I don't get enough bp's from the quests.
How's this being handled in you alliance? Do you think I could join? I don't mind putting on a dress every now and then, but I will only use animal friendly make-up.

I think it correct term is cruelty free*

DeletedUser

Still working on the rules, but yes, there would be a thread where someone could vent about a bad day or talk about something personal (with identifying details removed.) I see the alliance as a friendly place where people are just as important as their cities or strategies. As for sensitive men, welcomed as long as they don't complain at how things are done the chick way and don't try to hide their gender. Seriously, I'm working on rules now. Little difficult since I'm visiting my mother, but I'll get it done.

DeletedUser5819

omg, what the heck is "the chick way"?

Sounds like it needs euthanised as falcon food.

DeletedUser5819

a fashion boutique/ chicken joint.
Probably, but definitely one owned/named by a man, or by some painted floozy sucking a man dry with an eye to the divorce settlement.

I am beginning to suspect op of being a man-troll.

DeletedUser5819

Nah its not cynical. I only begin to suspect.
A lot of people come on these games for the safe sex.
The people seeking and the people preying on them often sound very similar and it can take a while to tell which is which.

DeletedUser

The Chick Way

omg, what the heck is "the chick way"?

Sounds like it needs euthanised as falcon food.

In general, I've found that "the chick way" is usually more diplomatic and supportive of others. Think of an alliance thread where people feel free to discuss bad days, new babies, husbands (or wives), and other frustrations or really good things. Also a short introduction thread and a business thread. Oh, and perhaps being nice to newbies.

As for sex, not on my boards. Anyone caught soliciting or graphic would certainly be booted in moments. I just know that I want an alliance with strong friendship amongst the players and a board where logins occur just to see how people are doing.

Rules will be forthcoming as soon as I find my legal pad, get an 8-year old away from the computer, and attend my father's funeral. Yeah, I am trying to distract myself, so be nice. BTW, op is absolutely female according to my husband of eight years and my gyno. As for trolling, I had just thought of an idea that might have been lacking in this game and thought that I'd see if any interest existed. Really, I had no idea things would get to this point.

DeletedUser44426

This thread makes me want to catch a disease, and then some.....that's how bad this thread is.

DeletedUser5819

In general, I've found that "the chick way" is usually more diplomatic and supportive of others. Think of an alliance thread where people feel free to discuss bad days, new babies, husbands (or wives), and other frustrations or really good things. Also a short introduction thread and a business thread. Oh, and perhaps being nice to newbies.
You are describing the tavern/OT section of most good established alliances run by mature people. Except for all the mention of and allusion to sex/gender differences, which are the opposite of that.
You start out complaining about sexism and then promote it. That's what makes me suspect trolling.
This thread makes me want to catch a disease, and then some.....that's how bad this thread is.
^this

DeletedUser

This thread direction has gone way beyond anything I ever thought. Could a nice admin delete this thread ? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.