Lagging after new update

DeletedUser

Anyone else notice lag after the new update. The game is get very hard to play because of the lag time. This only happened to me after the new update. Anyone else have the same problems?

DeletedUser30490

lags normally tend to happen with most of the updates if you have any lags to report please do so in the "Report a Bug" section then the SIGm's will look into them and get them fixed as soon as they can

DeletedUser27793

try to clear the cache every time they update this will solve most of the problems

DeletedUser

cache cleared on both chrome and firefox on three different computers at three different locations (work, home and mother in laws), still laggy as anything.

makes it impossible to play, and also makes it impossible to browse rest of internet while the game is open in a tab

DeletedUser27793

Well it is lagging for me too but dont know weather it is bcoz of grepo:heh:

DeletedUser30111

It lags hard for me on firefox after every major update, I normally switch to safari for a week or two and that helps, almost no lag there.

DeletedUser6029

I have both chrome and FF. I have cleared the cache on both. The ghost taught me to do that first because he gets rid of stupid friends :p

on a side note, try having TWO innogames updating in 24 hours and BOTH of them causing digital constipation....I am stuck on the toilet until they get it fixed.....

DeletedUser

one thing which could help with any lag (after clearing your cache, of course - that's a given :p) could be to switch the sounds off, assuming that you have them switched on in the first place.

EDIT: i play on chrome and i've not had any lag at all :S