Lambda Alliances

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

He was trying to be insulting i think. My translation from 'silly billy' is a little rusty seeing as i don't usually have the patience to read what they say.

DeletedUser

He was trying to be insulting i think. My translation from 'silly billy' is a little rusty seeing as i don't usually have the patience to read what they say.
dont tell me that u have something against me.i dont even know u.

DeletedUser

Muttzy everyone has something against you unfortunately
yes,its true and sad.but i heard that many very good players love my grandma.thats sad 4 u,coz nobody will help u when she will visit u!

DeletedUser

I think you posted that in the wrong place. Kos if you are using your grandma to threaten people...shouldn't you be in kindy or something?

DeletedUser

Dude how old are you cause if your older than 20 that's bad I've seen your account went on your page where Walton asks which ocean your in and also you've commented in black ravens stuff..... Don't lie your in lambda

DeletedUser

Dude how old are you cause if your older than 20 that's bad I've seen your account went on your page where Walton asks which ocean your in and also you've commented in black ravens stuff..... Don't lie your in lambda
i dont need to lie,lam.i tell u the truth:you and a few others are already destroyed but u dont know that.yet!

DeletedUser

I'm already destroyed? wow how do i keep missing this? People tell me i'm dead but here i am living wth???

DeletedUser

vivster97.a bird,not penguin,god help us,whisper me that u have 2 bpa.so,unless u started lambda few days ago,i think u attack with swords.thats very nice!and i quote:leaders have experience from other worlds.what experience,what worlds.i thought the fact that u played mario doesnt count.

what the hell where did i play mario. yes it have 2 bp in lambda. i used to run a alliance in alpha called Target Destroyers which became Ghost Warriors(we were the brother alliance of Eastern Invaders).

In Theta I was the co-foudner of Godforsaken's alliance. I had it for atleast 3 weeks. then i got an invite to the spartan initiative. so ya i do have exp.

DeletedUser

so atleast i am at top of the bp food chain for 5 days. and i still dont have a academy so what do you expect me 2 attack with.

DeletedUser

dont talk with me that way coz i wil tell u to my grandma and shes playing in lambda.but she really will be the top of food chain.still,i dont know if u will be on top for 5 days coz the world is full of noobs.that means competition 4 u.