Lambda wars revised revised

DeletedUser

I don't know which wars are happening but i think it be better if we at least had some idea of what wars are happening. So please don't say that i copyrighted this im just trying to carry on what everyone left off.So post the wars here.(SW)(D)(SW):pro::supermad::Angry::eek::heh::D:eek:;):(:):p:rolleyes::cool: random smilies!

DeletedUser

well the war at this moment is the world war. a lot of alliance has participated in it. the two grouping are.......

Killer Instinct & Savage warriors V/s Infectious state & symptoms, Imperium and ludas Imperium + crimson blades and some other small alliances.

PS:For the smaller alliance i am sure IS must have threatened them to send some attacks towards us cause when we started getting their attacks we were surprised why someone who have never attacked us started to send multiple attacks on us.
for smaller alliances:- dont fear IS, remember you have morale with you. they cant lay a hand . so stay out of this war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14385

for smaller alliances, remember you have morale and the SW/KI collaboration are very busy, jump in and have some fun :)

DeletedUser

"PS:For the smaller alliance i am sure IS must have threatened them to send some attacks towards us cause when we started getting their attacks we were surprised why someone who have never attacked us started to send multiple attacks on us. " by Sasukepran

You speak like you know something, and obviously you don't. I have not threaten to attack anyone i just pointed out to 1 alliance that joined that this may be an opportunity for them to advance on S.W. in relation to their area. The other one S.W. has been hitting them and i pointed out the them also we are now warring S.W. As for the rest of the other alliance they were not approached by me. And a couple have message me directly saying they want pay back against S.W. So before you come out and make an accusation, learn the facts or come speak to me directly. :pro:

Other note wth happen to Manuck? Switched accounts? Or left S.W. Hanging after he declared?

Meat4grinder - Zeta & Rho
SokMboppers - Lambda

YOU HAVE BEEN INFECTED!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I just have a couple of comments on this:

1) Rim Rulers was brought into this war because we were attacked by SW. Their justification was that we were invading O43. The fact that we had MANY cities in O43 before SW was even formed did not matter. At the time of the attack I think we had between 90 and 100 cities in the ocean. We were not invading, we were well established.

2) Are we lumped in with the "smaller" alliances?

DeletedUser

I am in kinda a small alliance but i'm still participating in this war everyone in O43 is liked teamed againest savage.

DeletedUser13644

why is there never any honor?
why play if you are afraid to lose?
why go into Vacation mode as you are engaged in war?
why not stay and fight?
why not make your attackers pay as much as you can?

DeletedUser

We can sure use the fray.
Rimming people is always fun.
The Dolphins are dead, SGC disbanded, we are still here.

Last edited by a moderator: