Top 12 Lamia Alliances innit :)

DeletedUser28974

It feels like its been weeks since there has been any posts on this forum so here ya go.

RANK 1 (+1)
Name: The Barbarians
Total BP: 1 (+1)
ABP: 1 (+1)
DBP: 7
Comments: Nope

RANK 2 (+5)
Name: Legion of Ares
Total BP: 8 (+7)
ABP: 8 (+3)
DBP: 21
Comments: Huge jump from last time. The biggest alliance in their neighboring ocean merged into them, so they now lay claim to oceans 53 and 43. They picked up a bunch of R4GE ghosts, so they also own the NE half of 54. They are currently at war with NoE,
have picked up 1 city, and haven’t lost any to them. They have 3 academy alliances, which isn’t all that good, but it seems to be working out alright for them, so good job.

RANK 3
Name: Do or Die
Total BP: 4
ABP: 3
DBP: 8
Comments: A war seems to have broken out between them, and Talon Mix. A few days ago DoD lost three cities to them, but haven’t picked up any. Not long after that, DoD picked up a few big FC members. No cities have been picked up by either side since. Perhaps a cease fire has been called or there just hasn’t been any more successful conquests. I hope it’s the latter =) I think they are the 2nd or 3rd best alliance in the world

RANK 4
(+5)
Name: Talon Mix
Total BP: 5 (+3)
ABP:4 (+2)
DBP: 6
Comments: Very impressive. The biggest alliance in ocean 76 merged into them, which caused their big jump in the rankings. I like the huevos they showed in jumping all over a few DoD cities. I think they might be the 2nd best alliance. We shall see.

RANK 5 (-1)
Name: Final Destination
Total BP: 7 (-1)
ABP: 7 (-2)
DBP: 23
Comments: Not much has changed with them. Still chilling out ocean 66 pick up sticks

RANK 6
Name: Born To Kill
Total BP: 10
ABP: 11
DBP: 9
Comments: Here we have some new guys to the top 12. They just merged with Lasting Damage, and are now the top dawgs in o56. They lost a city to Hades Angels a week ago, so it will be interesting to see if they retaliate, or choose to stay in their own ocean.

RANK 7
Name: Hades Angels
Total BP: 9
ABP: 9
DBP: 6
Comments: In the last one of these, I got on to you guys about not fighting Devil’s Requiem. It appears that y’all have started a little war with them and picked up a few of their cities. Well done, keep fighting =)

RANK 8 (+3)
Name: The Outlaws
Total BP: 11 (-1)
ABP: 10 (-2)
DBP: 12
Comments: Not much has changed here also. Not involved in any major wars or anything.

RANK 9 (-8)
Name: Ferenike Constellation
Total BP: 2 (+1)
ABP: 5 (-1)
DBP: 1
Comments: The war with the Barbarians has taken its toll.

RANK 10 (-5)
Name: Nightmares of Elysium
Total BP: 6 (-1)
ABP: 6 (+1)
DBP: 5
Comments: Unfortunately, their days as a big time alliance are over. Several of their bigger players have left, and they have lost cities to LoA and **PICTI** I hope they can get it together, but I don't think they will =(

RANK 11 (-3)
Name: Guardians of Hades
Total BP: 12 (-1)
ABP: 12 (-3)
DBP: 14
Comments: Ocean 34 alliance. Now seem to be safe form NoE. Possible threat from **PICTI** to their north.

RANK 12
Name: New Troy
Total BP: 36
ABP: 27
DBP: 54
Comments: Ocean 64 alliance with amazingly low BP. I don’t think they have any real threats at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24785

Well done CC be nice to see some alliances comment on these judgements to get the forum alive on this world.T.

DeletedUser28974

lol, I had a feeling that you would be the only person to read this Tim. But I was wrong! Someone who doesn't even play this world read it too. YAY!

I finally understand Daizan's techniques. Be a troll, and then maybe the other alliances will comment :p

DeletedUser

1) be confident
2) be even more confident, enough to make people flame you for being egomaniacal
3) ????
4) profit
5) ????
6) your grepo-world becomes hugely active

that's the recipe. it's a pleasure :cool:

DeletedUser

I find it helps if you call your enemies noobs or njubs or something alot. That usually rassles up a few people...lets em get their keyboard ninja on.

Tim. Call someone a njub.

DeletedUser22650

lol, I had a feeling that you would be the only person to read this Tim. But I was wrong! Someone who doesn't even play this world read it too. YAY!

I finally understand Daizan's techniques. Be a troll, and then maybe the other alliances will comment :p

its not being a troll, its called being provocative and its designed to increase bp lvls in game more than to get replies on here, though that is a beneficial side effect as every server forum that goes dead after the "trolls" leave goes to show, kappa and xi had good fun active forums when we were there too, maybe youguys should take a leaf out of Daizans book and liven it back up :p

DeletedUser28974

Well whatever you wanna call it, this is the 5th comment on this thread in the 4 days since I called Daizan a troll. Which is pretty darn unbelievable for this world.....Maybe I will start trolling it up ;)

DeletedUser

the one caveat is that you should generally be able to back up your claims of greatness, although it's not necessarily mandatory :p

DeletedUser

the one caveat is that you should generally be able to back up your claims of greatness, although it's not necessarily mandatory :p

LOL!!!! Soooooo true!

The flip side is...not everyone you call a n00b is necessarily a n00b. You're just calling them n00bs cos you can...and its funny when they get their panties in a twist about it :D

DeletedUser22708

LOL!!!! Soooooo true!

The flip side is...not everyone you call a n00b is necessarily a n00b. You're just calling them n00bs cos you can...and its funny when they get their panties in a twist about it :D
Yep and then when they call you something back, just de-rep em, right jennesis? ;)

DeletedUser

Yep and then when they call you something back, just de-rep em, right jennesis? ;)

I don't recall derepping you. If you received negative rep without a signature then it wasn't me.

Besides...as I recall, you de-repped me for putting your alliance as "worst" on an opinions thread. Like it matters or something.

Look at the pot calling the kettle black.

DeletedUser24785

Jen,x, so how is HW,kicking butts i expect. Shame no alliances comment on the summary of how they are doing,still guess being noobs they don't know what to do,lol.

Alot of njubs here now,whatever that is,just put it on for Jen.lol.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

Well whatever you wanna call it, this is the 5th comment on this thread in the 4 days since I called Daizan a troll. Which is pretty darn unbelievable for this world.....Maybe I will start trolling it up ;)

one idea would be to flame some ppl actually playing in your server, normally some rivals, its a bit too safe picking on ppl who arnt even there, 8th-9th comment or something now but none from anyone who matters in lamia :p

1 de-rep shouldnt be enough to make you go red, or even really dent your rep, i think its a quarter or something silly so id take you down 2.5 points if i were to hit you, i think you should worry more about the quality of your posting than the odd person who cares enough about something youve said to actually hit the - button on you

DeletedUser28974

one idea would be to flame some ppl actually playing in your server, normally some rivals, its a bit too safe picking on ppl who arnt even there, 8th-9th comment or something now but none from anyone who matters in lamia :p

Something is better than nothing!

Maybe with some luck, I can become just as much of a flamer as all of you :p

DeletedUser

Interesting stuff this, question on the last alliance breakdown though, does anybody know the deal with conquer01 and The Outlaws?

Whats with all this "The Outlaws Conquer01" but no conquer01 :heh:

DeletedUser24785

Conquer quit, but they re-named the alliance in honour of his work setting it up to begin with. :D