Top 12 Lamia Alliances innit :)

DeletedUser24785

Personnally i feel a little sad, this forum will die without them.Their posts were always worth reading and the PNP's will be missed.
RIP,R4GE, if this is the case.

DeletedUser

Hey mate, you should check your facts before speaking. Berx invited the other 4 you wanted invited, but they chose not to accept the invite.

And if my memory serves me right, in Delphi you were one of the first to go inactive when ONE* started in on us. And your mates were quick to jump to trying diplomicy:eek:

doesn't it suck to eat your own words? look who quit once things got tough

DeletedUser

R4GE is gone ... lol how obvious was that, it was just a matter of time before they crack and split, like a bottom sitting and waiting on toilet seat for the porcelain god to receive a sacrifice

No i did not read the whole thread, i dont need to, is some1 will ask me that

yea yea now you can unload your trash on me LOLOLOL

Yes. We had some players banned for cheating. So did Rim Jobs, So did Retribution, so did...all of the top alliances on this server. It happens in every world.

Yes many of us did leave, either to a new alliance here, or to the new hero world...or just cos this server is really really really really really slow. (Gawd speed one is slow!).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12667

doesn't it suck to eat your own words? look who quit once things got tough

Umm... Sorry mate, but I wasnt attacked at all by you or anybody. So things were not tough for me. More like super boring. But if you wanna keep your opinion, then cool deal. I aint here braggin about myself and my stats, just pointing out what I have seen from you in other worlds:p

DeletedUser9070

So the alliance that was acting as if the Rim Jobs wouldn't have been starting to beat them without cheating fell apart due to cheating. Hypocritical?

I expected it after the wars started, though. R4GE had such an enormous lead in points and in BP, but when the fights started, their game-play and skill levels were horrendously terrible. That just SCREAMS botting.

And Hilop, whether you got attacked or not, you jumped ship when the fights started. FFDP's still here, isn't he? XD But yeah, yeah, make some more excuses, act like it had nothing to do with it, act like things got boring JUST as the wars were starting (as if anyone would believe that). Keep it up. It's hilarious :)

DeletedUser12667

And Hilop, whether you got attacked or not, you jumped ship when the fights started. FFDP's still here, isn't he? XD But yeah, yeah, make some more excuses, act like it had nothing to do with it, act like things got boring JUST as the wars were starting (as if anyone would believe that). Keep it up. It's hilarious :)

Call it what you want my dear. It dont matter to me. But why do you feel you need to stand up for FFDP? Is he not able to fend for himself? I see he waited 2 days after I ghosted to post to my post made a week ago. So now saying that, yup he does need you to stand up for him:D

But if you look, I made no posts calling him a coward, or a moron, or what ever. I just posted what I have seen. Maybe you should try to do the same. Instead of calling others names like elementary students do. We may be enemies, but there is no reason we cant be cival to each other.

DeletedUser13459

rage didnt fall apart due to cheating, it died coz the new heroworld has the settings that many of their players consider to be perfect and they got tired of speed 1. personally i was very disappointed in how quickly people jumped ship but hey its their decision to make

DeletedUser

So the alliance that was acting as if the Rim Jobs wouldn't have been starting to beat them without cheating fell apart due to cheating. Hypocritical?

I expected it after the wars started, though. R4GE had such an enormous lead in points and in BP, but when the fights started, their game-play and skill levels were horrendously terrible. That just SCREAMS botting.

The Rim Jobs weren't beating us. They had one super active player that got banned. After that...they just melted. I really don't get where you guys are getting this "The Rim Jobs were beating R4GE". They weren't. Once DDN got banned they got less interesting cos he was the only one doing anything...literally. So, that was disappointing cos then there wasn't anyone to fight.

And, we didn't fall apart due to cheating. The bans of R4GE players happened a few days after the bans of the Rim Job players...and we only just quit...to go to another server.

I will say, the server did get kinda boring though, cos twistedknickers got all drugstore cowboy weird after his little coalition thingy didn't work out and then...disbanded after losing like...two cities to us? I might have liked to fight the barbarians and/or the Outlaws but have no interest in playing two servers, and we're not going to get another Revolt Hero world anytime soon, much less one without morale. So...Belle won.

Also...from the git you guys were talking forming some kinda coalition to take us down. I've been in enough alliances where the opposition forms one big mega coalition alliance against us. It gets really old really fast. I like a good fight, don't get me wrong, but...5 or 6 alliances teamed up against one...we're flattered that you find us such a threat, but also...just bored with it.

DeletedUser28974

This is my first post ever on the externals and I am still very much of a noob, but I had to at least try to bring these lists back to life. I love lists. NFL Top 10 might be my favorite show, I can watch it all day. So I did my research and looked at some stats and tried to put together something that would put butts in the seats. I'd rather this forum not die after most of R4GE leaving us.

1. Ferenike Constellation - Ranked 3rd in BP and 4th ABP. Their ABP should start rising rapidly quite soon b/c of all the R4GErs they will have to clean up that are still in their ocean. These guys, along with their academy alliance, have o55 wrapped up. Their next step will be to move up into o54 and take the old R4GE dwellings before The Grey Guard can eat them all up. FC are a solid #1 and it should be a good back and forth rivalry with them and The Barbarians for that spot!

2. The Barbarians - Ranked 2nd in BP and 2nd in ABP (my alliance). Right now we are putting in the final touches of cleansing o45 of all peoples not part of, "The Anger Management Coalition." Wanna hear my opinion? Deez guyz are da bess! =P

3. Do or Die - 4th in BP 3rd in ABP. They own o65 but are still focusing on growing further in their home ocean. It will be interesting to see what their next move will be. FC will be at war w/ R4GE/Grey Guard so it's gonna be up to them to choose to next. I think these guys will have this #3 spot secured for a long time.

4. Final Destination - 6th in BP 5th in ABP. 2nd best alliance outside the core. It will be cool to see what happens if/when Do or Die moves on them. Everyone seems to think DoD will wipe the floor with them. Hopefully they can prove us wrong.

5. Nightmares of Elysium - 5th in BP, 7th ABP. This alliance is really spread out. They seem to have good players, but I don't really understand why the leaders chose to pick up people that are so far away from their base. They have a lot of work to do if they are gonna clean up o35 and o44, and then a war with Guardians of Hades if they want connect with their players in o34. Add on the fact that they're warring with R4GE/Grey Guard, which will push some of their players into o54, and it seems like this is going to be a very messy alliance.

6. Devil Angels - 14th in BP, 12th in ABP. BP rank is awful compared to their point rank. Hades Requiem is in primarily o57 with them, ranked 13th and yet, no cities have been taken off each other. What is going down there? You guys have no excuse to have such awful BP. Hopefully the best players of Sons of Liberty will merge into Born to Kill so they can straighten out these southern oceans for us. Please!

7. Legion of Ares - 15th in BP, 11th ABP. BP is very no bueno. Unfortunately these fellas look safe for a while though. They really need to start moving south to take some of the R4GE scraps, and get some BP against an opponent that won't fight back. However, there is a nice little patch of Grey Guard cities that aren't too far from o53 that could battle harden LoA for us, but I think they will have their hands bit full in the south to give any worry. It's times like these I wish R4GE was still together =/

8. Guardians of Hades - 11th BP, 9th ABP. They have lost two cities to Nightmares of Elysium. I am uncertain if they have tried to retaliate, b/c NoE has not lost any towns to Guardians. If Nightmares decides to make an effort on o34, GoH won't have a chance.

9. Talon Mix - 8th BP, 6th ABP. I like this alliance. With only 31 members, high average points per member, and BP that is higher than their point rank, these guys seem to really know what they are doing. Unfortunately, since they have so few members and are in one the newer oceans, they will have to be getting all the other filth out of o75 for a while. Do or Die is right next door to them, but I doubt they would want to move for o75 since the tendency seems to be the closer to the core the better, and Talon Mix is in the complete opposite direction. Talon Mix will have to push through Do or Die at some point though, and when that happens it should make for a really great war. =)

10. Shadow Syndicate - 18th BP, 13th ABP. Another rim alliance with not very good BP =/ I hope they can grow become a power b/c there isn't much around to give them trouble.

11. The Outlaws - 10th BP, 8th ABP. Definitely getting carried by Conquer still. One of the four coalition alliances. It's kinda hard to see where they will expand since they are so spread out. If this coalition is successful, maybe we can pretend o54 is Palestine and The Outlaws are Jewish…Sorry I couldn’t help myself =)

12. Grey Guard - 21st BP, 19th ABP. Awful, awful, awful BP. Come on guys don't you know this is a war game?!?! =P BP stats are misleading b/c their BPs from R4GE don't transfer over, if they did I'm sure these guys would probably be in the top 5. I'm guessing they are just all the R4GE players that decided not to quit this world? They are only 9 players strong, but what they lack in quantity, they definitely make up for in quality and are not to be underestimated! However, being so few in numbers I really can't see them being able to expand too much. If they are for real about staying in this world, they are going to have to recruit some or hope some of the R4Ge players decide to come back.

Jennesis - I have only played (and still play) one other world and the same thing happened. A few of the top alliances form a coalition against the #1 alliance in the world. In both worlds the #1 fell apart. Albeit it looks like R4GE fell apart for different reasons here. I get the impression that this is just the way of things in grepolis. When you have an alliance that is quite a bit ahead of all others in every category, from the very 1st month of the server, and is picking of alliances one by one, it really doesn't make any sense for all the other top alliances to just sit around and wait for their turn.

DeletedUser24785

Well done , for a first post well presented and researched, may be i was wrong and there is life still to be had on this forum.That will depend on others joining in, lets keep it to friendly banter,so new players joining in don't just feel its a place to be ridiculed.:)

DeletedUser28974

I did my part. I hope this can get some of the other new players to start posting. And I hope no one will take what I said as ridicule, these are just my opinions, and if anyone disagrees with me, please post what you feel I got wrong. Like I said, I'm still a noob so your probably right and I'm probably wrong. Feedback from the non-core alliances is greatly appreciated b/c my only knowledge of them comes from grepo stats.

DeletedUser

Jennesis - I have only played (and still play) one other world and the same thing happened. A few of the top alliances form a coalition against the #1 alliance in the world. In both worlds the #1 fell apart. Albeit it looks like R4GE fell apart for different reasons here. I get the impression that this is just the way of things in grepolis. When you have an alliance that is quite a bit ahead of all others in every category, from the very 1st month of the server, and is picking of alliances one by one, it really doesn't make any sense for all the other top alliances to just sit around and wait for their turn.
this happened in both of the last 2 worlds i played, with my alliance vs the rest of the world. the sad reality that 'the rest of the world' don't seem to realise is that this actually (maybe somewhat perversely) makes it easier for the big-bad-#1-alliance. alliances stifle their own growth by not feeding off of those weaker than them in the ridiculous hope that these hopeless alliances will somehow help them to overthrow the big meanies :p

DeletedUser

12. Grey Guard - 21st BP, 19th ABP. Awful, awful, awful BP. Come on guys don't you know this is a war game?!?! =P BP stats are misleading b/c their BPs from R4GE don't transfer over, if they did I'm sure these guys would probably be in the top 5. I'm guessing they are just all the R4GE players that decided not to quit this world? They are only 9 players strong, but what they lack in quantity, they definitely make up for in quality and are not to be underestimated! However, being so few in numbers I really can't see them being able to expand too much. If they are for real about staying in this world, they are going to have to recruit some or hope some of the R4Ge players decide to come back.

This alliance just formed. So you can't expect them to have a whole ton of BP's especially since their personal BP's don't transfer from R4GE. You have to look deeper at the individuals who make up this alliance and again they just formed so you will have to give it some time.

To those of you hating on R4GE this was an alliance made up of many great players. Most of the initial competition (if you could call it that) left this server a while ago. So I can understand why many are bored and would rather play the new HW. When I first saw the settings of the new HW I had my suspicions that many of my teammates would want to play there. This server is slow and boring and the HW has probably their ideal settings and it's a HW which could mean more challenge which = more fun. So I don't blame any of those who a leaving this world. And I don't think inferi can talk because he left this server quite a while ago so his comments are irrelevant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kratos, if you read further into his post, it said "BP stats are misleading b/c their BPs from R4GE don't transfer over, if they did I'm sure these guys would probably be in the top 5"

@hilop. unlike you, i stay in a world. when i left, i had college to attend to. why did you leave? to get into a "better" world

DeletedUser

if you consider grepolis a game, played purely for entertainment and maximising enjoyment, then leaving for a funner world is the logical thing to do and staying on just for the sake of it is lunacy.

if, on the other hand, grepolis is srsbznz and/or pretty much your rl, then leaving for greener pastures is dishonourable, despicable and dirty, while staying on and toughing it out is 'the right thing to do'.

i guess my man killy plays grepo for fun, what a jerk he is.

DeletedUser28974

this happened in both of the last 2 worlds i played, with my alliance vs the rest of the world. the sad reality that 'the rest of the world' don't seem to realise is that this actually (maybe somewhat perversely) makes it easier for the big-bad-#1-alliance. alliances stifle their own growth by not feeding off of those weaker than them in the ridiculous hope that these hopeless alliances will somehow help them to overthrow the big meanies :p

In the other world I played where this happened, 2 good smaller alliances merged together to become the #2 alliance. And those guys were really good, I'm sure they could have beaten up on the #1 alliance all by themselves, but those top dogs were already at war with a few other people, so a coalition ended up forming nonetheless.

Thanks though Pythag, in the only two worlds I've played I've seen this happen, so it's refreshing to see that it's not always successful. However, in the two instances that I saw there was a pact of 3-4 alliances, intsead near everyone in the world which is what it sounds like your situation was

DeletedUser22951

Devil Angels - 14th in BP, 12th in ABP. BP rank is awful compared to their point rank. Hades Requiem is in primarily o57 with them, ranked 13th and yet, no cities have been taken off each other. What is going down there? You guys have no excuse to have such awful BP.
Thanks for the mention, please have no concern on our behalf regarding how good we are at fighting.
The hasty stroke often goes astray, victory loves preparation.

DeletedUser12667

@hilop. unlike you, i stay in a world. when i left, i had college to attend to. why did you leave? to get into a "better" world

You stay in a world? Ok, if you say so:) But my question now is, why did you not inform the alliance in Delphi you were in of the reason? You just disappeared. I at least had the decency to let my alliance know I was leaving, mainly because spd 1 is WAY to slow for me. Not to mention taking some of the cities players founded for the tactician award so they wouldnt be stuck with a 700 point city in a spd 1 world before I ghosted. But feel free to think I ran and quit because I was scared of you attacking me if that makes you feel all big and bad:p

i guess my man killy plays grepo for fun, what a jerk he is.

Well you know me pyth. When have I ever been one to hang around when I might get attacked:D You know I always send messages begging them to stop attacking me:eek: And when they dont I call them a big meanee head and ghost:Angry:

DeletedUser12512

When have I ever been one to hang around when I might get attacked:D You know I always send messages begging them to stop attacking me:eek: And when they dont I call them a big meanee head and ghost:Angry:

I distictly remember that ;-p

DeletedUser12667

Yup, and especially on the world where I saw atty attacking me:eek: I would be willing to bet I set the time record for restarting:D I am the fastest restarter in the west:p