Lan

DeletedUser

Hi,

I've only been playing for about 24 hours, but this looks like a game I might like my partner to try. I've noticed that we can both play if we declare we are using the same internet connection. However, (and bear in mind I'm new to the game and have no idea how it works), it looks like she will start somewhere random on the same world as me unless I invite her. However, there's a big warning when I try to invite people that say they cannot share the same internet connection.

It would be really nice if the two of us could be near each other in the game, otherwise I suspect we will merely be playing in parallel rather than together. Is there a way we can start with our first cities near each other?

With thanks,
Grandite

DeletedUser37948

yes you can start near each other if you send a start link . start links can be generated by clicking on a free spot on a farming island near you.
the problem you have if even if you are close you will not be able to help each other much. read the full rules on accoun t sharing and there are some major limmitations in place to stop players cheating that would maybe hinder you enjoyment of the game as a couple.

DeletedUser

Thanks for your suggestions.

I recall when I first started on the island there were lots of empty spaces that said "click to invite a friend here." Those spaces are now gone. The ones on the nearby islands don't have that same invitation. Is this what you were referring to, or can I still have my girlfriend start somewhere near me?

Regarding the limitations, I've read through them, and I think they're all fair. We can still attack the same enemy so no problems there.

Is there a way to "relocate"? Or is there a way to send an invite link to my partner so she can start near me?

Cheers,
Grandite

DeletedUser37948

those links are your only way as far as i know, but in a few weeks time the inactive players will ghost and there will be spaces on your island if you can wait

DeletedUser

grandite, you could alway restart on an island which is pretty empty. I know it will involve going back to the beginning. But this way you would end up on an island which is relatively new again.

Is this what you mean? with -

Is there a way to "relocate"? Or is there a way to send an invite link to my partner so she can start near me?

DeletedUser39166

Playing with a shared connection is such a pain, can't attack same person within 48 hour's of eachother and can't lögin within half an hour of eachother or you get banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the tips guys, I think I'll restart.

Cheers,
Grandite