Lance Armstrong

DeletedUser

I will start saying that i dont speak english very well,and i really dont care.So,latest comments on that subject are idiotic.I speak romanian very good and its enough.
Now,many will ask,what the hell,a romanian,speaking about Lance,on grepo forum.Seems without any logic.But,even that you think it is,i will prove very short is not.
I hate Lance Armstrong.Never liked him.And i watched Tour de France for few years.Why i hate him?Coz he was cheating.From the beggining to the end.
And now i will tell you about the conection between Lance and grepo.We have many Lance here.When i see how players which are still attacking with swords,are growing in one day like others in seven,i feel something what i dont like.I liked the booth.I consider it was not cheating.Equal chances for everyone.It is something smart.To avoid the rules,is something smart.Prove you have brain.That you are not a chicken.But to grow 2k in 2 days is breaking the laws of common sense.Gold is good.Grepo provide us something very entertaining without any pay.I bought gold in the past.I will buy again.But in some limits.And is not that i cant afford to buy.But if i make anything with money,maybe i took my wife for them,or she took me.
So,most of the top players from this world,and not only this,have their positions because of gold.
Now,White Pit,and the rest on the DIShonored monkey clan,do you understand why i dont like your pittyful alliance?
Coz most of you are like Lance.

BTW,noobs,dont forget to derep Mutzzy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40834

you don't like gold users? are you unhappy I got to 1k points using gold hardly the same as a drugs cheat we all make the most of what we have and our extensive ability within the game that's why people do well.

DeletedUser

Lets try speak romaniam or spanish.I will have more points than you or the other users.But using my brain.And to talk about my english,its really low.Understand?

DeletedUser40834

I never questioned your english, I pointed out what you wrote didn't have a point and just waffled on with no substance, but anyway I realise you just like an argument and to gode people into responses but thats fine as long as you can back it up! see you on the battlefield!

(SW)

DeletedUser40895

Though I do disapprove your way of making a point, I must agree with the general issue.
I think the usage of gold is unfair, because some people can't. On the other hand, it is fair, because the cost of reducing a build time/building costs is balanced with the price in gold. It it for one to decide wether or not he wants to use gold, but not for another to judge them. If someone wants to use his money on a game, then that is fine to me. Deal with it, because it's part of the game. Without gold users, there would be no Grepolis.
In gold users defence: I have bought gold and will do that again, but I only use it for stuff I need. Example: captain, when I reach over 10 towns (10*6 farms = 60, just too much to do by hand).

-edit-
I will hang out the flag the day Grepolis decides to make a gold-free world, then we could see who is truly skilled. That would be amazing!

DeletedUser

Cheating = Breaking rules
Gold = Allowed Currency
Your Point = Invalid
Me + You = Forever <3

DeletedUser

Cheating = Breaking rules
Gold = Allowed Currency
Your Point = Invalid
Me + You = Forever <3
gold allowed currency.but not allowed by morale.its a morale world.i dont know much english but i hope for you that u were evolved to the point where u can understand a wordplay.but some dude sent me a mail calling me names.maybe i am.maybe im wrong.maybe you are the missing link and u cant understand nothing and that include morale and wordplays.
And,btw,horatio,im very happy,i use gold,and soon i will be much bigger than you are.so,relax,dont be frustrated.

DeletedUser28686

I used to be against gold users but in the end its such a fantastic game if your in the right alliance on the right world for 15+ months, gold buying don't mean anything. Its thanks to the people who put in their own money to get gold, which pays the developers to improve the game why complain. I have never bought gold but i thank each and every one of you that have because without you Grepolis wouldn't exist and if it did, it wouldn't have so many loyal players who play for many hours and many days over many months to keep this game alive.

DeletedUser

i agree with u.and mattie2.in fact maybe,Dishonored is the only big alliance which is a mra.but i cant see the arrogance of those players.its ok to use gold,i understand the econimic reasons,but,hey,atleast stop yelling that u r so amazing when u know that its the amazing euros or dollars not the amazing ape.

DeletedUser20492

Wow. You sure are going out of your way to get some pretty experienced players annoyed with you.
Second, what is the big deal with using gold? As pointed out by myheadstone, we wouldn't have this game if it wasn't for gold users. Period. Third, when did we claim to be so amazing? The milestone thread is in every world, go check, just because it was one of our players who started it, doesn't mean he is tooting our horn, it means he is filling in those milestones. If we got those firsts, is it because he posted that? no, it's because we got them. You should probably consider not taking everything in a game so personally. "Morals" also include "gamesmanship", like not being indignant just because you aren't the first or best - that's why we play, to get better, my friend. Happy Grepoing!

DeletedUser40834

who me goad him? never! I was just pointing out where the best place for us to talk is, as for playing abilities that will soon unfold.

DeletedUser

Wow. You sure are going out of your way to get some pretty experienced players annoyed with you.
Second, what is the big deal with using gold? As pointed out by myheadstone, we wouldn't have this game if it wasn't for gold users. Period. Third, when did we claim to be so amazing? The milestone thread is in every world, go check, just because it was one of our players who started it, doesn't mean he is tooting our horn, it means he is filling in those milestones. If we got those firsts, is it because he posted that? no, it's because we got them. You should probably consider not taking everything in a game so personally. "Morals" also include "gamesmanship", like not being indignant just because you aren't the first or best - that's why we play, to get better, my friend. Happy Grepoing!
i like your post.im not totally agree with u,but u have right in many parts.and i probably fight against all your alliance.in my way.im pretty sure i will lose,but not totally sure,but fighting against mras is no fun.its just necesarry.i could wait a week,be in top,and join u.im sure i could have a very relax game but hey,where is the fun then?

DeletedUser

Lets just have fun, I have moaned many a time about the amount of gold that is spent in this game, but it is that amount of gold that is keeping inno investing in it

I like these new mini quests, (possibly a bit to frequent) but it is showing they are investing and that is purely down to the amount of money it is bringing in.

we will never get away from the gold spenders (yes I do spend) but I always find the players that spend the most are only interested in one thing (being top of a table) to me that means nothing, it is about enjoying yourself, having a good laugh with your alliance and killing things :)

DeletedUser21770

I have a question for you Mutzzy; are you enjoying your time in your alliance? If the answer is no then maybe you should quit, because whether gold is being spent or not won't change that. As has been said (more times than I can count) a good player can outlast and outplay someone who simply uses gold to grow. I agree that goldwhores are aggravating but the thing about them is it only ensures they have a good start. After that point skill and teamwork comes into play. If you're a good player with a good alliance behind you then you can deal with any gold users against you.

As for your issue with us as an alliance I honestly don't get it. We've been fortunate so far in the sense we have active and committed players here. We had very similar growth in Ephesus (you can check out the milestones thread there if you don't believe me) and nobody had an issue with that. It seems to me you're just annoyed because HaP is in a good position at the start of this world. You gonna be annoyed at Venom for dominating Paros as well?

Honestly if you're as good a player as achilles makes you out to be then shut your mouth and deal with your problems with us in-game when the time comes rather than throwing your toys out of your pram at the first hiccup.

DeletedUser

I don't think I have ever got my name in a milestone :(

and boy have I been around,

DeletedUser21770

I haven't either :( Was only top of a server once and that was on the first day of the server opening :p

DeletedUser

If people don't like games where spending actual money gives you an edge the answer is really quite simple.
Don't play them.

There are plenty of things I can't afford, I don't go around slagging off people that can afford it though or think they are somehow not 'playing the game'

LW

DeletedUser40895

i agree with u.and mattie2.in fact maybe,Dishonored is the only big alliance which is a mra.but i cant see the arrogance of those players.its ok to use gold,i understand the econimic reasons,but,hey,atleast stop yelling that u r so amazing when u know that its the amazing euros or dollars not the amazing ape.
Give a man who can't fight a sword, and he will still lose. Give a Grepolis noob gold, and he will still be bad.
Claiming that gold makes the player is incredibly ignorant. The knowledge and experience is always within, the gold serves the sole purpose of speeding up the process of building, NOT making the builder better.

DeletedUser

Rising,is very hard for me to be angry on venon,coz i was in the first venon,in kappa,i think.and i know daizan,pythagorus and others since eta.they are really good players.not good.huge ones and i belive that we are friends in this imaginary world.my experience is telling me that is not good to argue with the dominant alliance from a world.will see.the good thing for you is that i couldnt find other better than your alliance in this world.lets see how fast can your alliance to rim me.