Lance Armstrong

DeletedUser21770

Why bother? You're in Ocean 44, we're based in Ocean 55 with a few on the border of 54/55. No point stretching ourselves out over a player who has nothing better to do than moan about an integral part of the game. But hey if you haven't been rimmed by someone else when we get to you then I'd be happy to do the honours myself =] See you out there dude and best of luck.

DeletedUser

i hope you guys all post reports here when the action starts, i expect to see some noob attacks and siege breaks by muttzy and eventually a city lost (unless all of you really can't take one little muttzy, which is more difficult than it sounds but should be fine for a pro alliance)

either way, it should be fun to see!

EIDT: different oceans :( meh
/me finds some other entertainment

DeletedUser21770

Sorry to disappoint Pyth :( Maybe later on in the world's life?

DeletedUser

Lets just have fun, I have moaned many a time about the amount of gold that is spent in this game, but it is that amount of gold that is keeping inno investing in it

I like these new mini quests, (possibly a bit to frequent) but it is showing they are investing and that is purely down to the amount of money it is bringing in.

we will never get away from the gold spenders (yes I do spend) but I always find the players that spend the most are only interested in one thing (being top of a table) to me that means nothing, it is about enjoying yourself, having a good laugh with your alliance and killing things :)
I agree, without gold theres no grepolis and no reason for inno to make grepo better

DeletedUser

Agreed mutzzy. It's not cheating of course, but many of the time reduction options available currently for the uses of gold in the game go too far, and any honourable player should be embarrassed to use them. These island quests, their rewards, and the ability to "rotate" also seem especially ridiculous, but I haven't had enough experience with them to tell.

DeletedUser22931

I'm not a big fan of the gold system either but to compare it to cheating in sports is ludicrous. :rolleyes:

Also, out of all the many athletes all over the world that have been caught cheating, why did you have to chose one named Lance? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not a big fan of the gold system either but to compare it to cheating in sports is ludicrous. :rolleyes:

Also, out of all the many athletes all over the world that have been caught cheating, why did you have to chose one named Lance? :p
Because i hate you,even that i have no clue who you are.:)

DeletedUser

muzzty1 said:
Because i hate you,even that i have no clue who you are.
hate without reason is irrational. i don't judge you because i don't know you, but i am quite happy to judge your judgement of others; particularly when you know their motives and mantra less than you should before making such judgements.

one way or another; when the time to crunch comes, i have little doubt as to whom will be found lacking.

DeletedUser345

You could have at least sad it without changing the entire context of the post :rolleyes: now it reads as if muttzy is my favourite which is clearly not what I wrote, please sort out the context again if you plan on messing around with it.

DeletedUser19042

You could have at least sad it without changing the entire context of the post :rolleyes: now it reads as if muttzy is my favourite which is clearly not what I wrote, please sort out the context again if you plan on messing around with it.

banned content should never have been in the post in the first place. It's up to you to make your post fit without it. I just need to remove the banned content. Plus, if I should make the context good in every post I edit...

DeletedUser

Ok, may we stop this now and spread love among ourselves :3 you only get the BP period where love is possible so let's make the most of it! *Skips around merrily throwing flowers*

DeletedUser20492

sigh....Yes. Very busy. Only a minority was by the rules. :p

Hey, that's not fair ... I was within the rules, it's not my fault I saw something and responded to it before you caught it :p

Don't worry about me, muttzy, I don't go into 44s anymore, cross-game, cross-server, Ocean/Continent/Whatever, 44 is BAD mojo for me.....(hope that's ok, I didn't mention another game specifically, although Inno isn't usually as uptight about that as other companies)

DeletedUser

I went in 55 from when i started in en19, Tau to like when I went into Belle... But now I go 44..

Joris has been busy editing these posts lol....

I know. Almost every post. lol, banned content, double-posting(thats what hes about to do for me :p)

Last edited by a moderator: