Land Units not showing in EVENT

• Thread starter DeletedUser54597
  • Start date

DeletedUser54597

After the upgrade today - when I open the Training Window in the event - Some of the Land Units available in the city - did not show up as an OPTION to select them for training. I checked a few things trying to get them to display - and by chance when sending support out - I noted that the Units previously not displaying were now there.

I reported this issue to Support and also mentioned the Workaround. And the response I got - was "I would guess it would have someting to do with the make up of the city. Glad you got a way to make it work."

First this is not the way the EVENT was designed to Work - it is a flaw - bug - glitch etc. and needs to be fixed... second "Why is the place you are directed to go to - gives a useless answer - this is not a sufficient response. The Game programmers need to be forwarded these type of tickets - it is bad enough that we don't get answers when we ask how is it possible without Botting that 112 attacks can all land at the same second - (yes one hundred and twelve attacks).

DeletedUser54597

Suggestion from other player - I reduced my Browser View to 60% and that allowed the Icons to show up - I guess the graphics are toooooo big to fit in the view at 100%
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

Rachel.L

Phrourach
sorry support was unhelpful to you (that person may not have been aware what was happening) but this is not an event issue. it is a known glitch in grepo that happens in certain browsers. it has been ongoing, can't/ won't be fixed, and players have learned to adjust.

if you are training troops (or boats) and the system has not refreshed recently, those units have not made it to your army for use. while you have found it during an event, it also happens for quests. sending a support or attack is a way to "refresh" the system. (you can also refresh the browser window.) to my knowledge the graphics size is not the issue, but a data lag.

not being a mod or an inno person, i have no answers, just the info that this is not new, unlikely to be fixed, and the "workaround" is the option we all use.

DeletedUser54597

Txs for the info - I am aware of that "Glitch" and I too refresh my screen frequently - This is different - these units are in my city - I can see them - I can select them for attacks/support - they have been built for days - The window for training in event is where this occurs Refreshing - Rebooting - Clearing Cache doesn't change it - It happens if I have my browser window @ 100% or 90% the Icon doesn't show for some of the units - switch to 80% -"BOOM" they are there - this is consistent in all my cities for Divine Envoys, Harpies.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
huh, this is a new problem
i think last year there was a "slide" so you could move through the units to choose and it isn't there this year
they all have to fit in the window... explaining why the 80% works

apologize for misunderstanding your original issue and not helping
glad you got assistance elsewhere