Newspaper Lapithos Digest #1 Edition

DeletedUser

40405271-c46e-4c70-a18b-d76874686ff3_zpsa75af802.png~original

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER

- The Paper was delayed and held back 4 days or so, making some of the content outdated but entertaining nonetheless.
- There are no concrete deadlines or release dates.
- For Optimum Entertainment and Maximum Reading Pleasure - Read it online at Lapithos Digest #1 Edition (You can also download it)
- Criticism (within reason) and how the paper can be improved are more than welcomed.
- I planned for a lot more to happen on this issue, so I apologize for that.
- Left out some alliances on the review since I was in a rush to release the paper.

Enjoy! Do no forget to patronage the paper. Due to budget constraints much may not happen. So keep our staff happy and satisfied. Muffins are an acceptable and desired form of charity.

FRONT PAGE:
z5olIcU.png

PAGE 2:
3fed0d2d-ddc0-41b8-a49d-afd5339f8526_zps49b7e16f.png~original

PAGE 3:
4151e373-8535-47fc-bec0-c69c7d859b5c_zps317ff048.png~original

BACK PAGE:
1s9hJB0.png

yours truly
~dfd

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is so good this must have taken a lot of effort really appreciate that. If you could make it a little bigger would be my only thing i could see to make it better :)

DeletedUser

Laughed Out Loud

40405271-c46e-4c70-a18b-d76874686ff3_zpsa75af802.png~original

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER

- The Paper was delayed and held back 4 days or so, making some of the content outdated but entertaining nonetheless.
- There are no concrete deadlines or release dates.
- For Optimum Entertainment and Maximum Reading Pleasure - Read it online at Lapithos Digest #1 Edition (You can also download it)
- Criticism (within reason) and how the paper can be improved are more than welcomed.
- I planned for a lot more to happen on this issue, so I apologize for that.
- Left out some alliances on the review since I was in a rush to release the paper.

Enjoy! Do no forget to patronage the paper. Due to budget constraints much may not happen. So keep our staff happy and satisfied. Muffins are an acceptable and desired form of charity.

FRONT PAGE:
z5olIcU.png

PAGE 2:
3fed0d2d-ddc0-41b8-a49d-afd5339f8526_zps49b7e16f.png~original

PAGE 3:
4151e373-8535-47fc-bec0-c69c7d859b5c_zps317ff048.png~original

BACK PAGE:
1s9hJB0.png

yours truly
~dfd

Before I retired, I spent more than 40 years in media.. Mostly radio, granted, however I must say this newspaper is a grand idea.. and God's truth, it gave me a chuckle ..

Keep up the good work,

Estas

DeletedUser23384

Thos interviews as well are exact answers, SPARTANS weren't the keenest on answering my questions and it seems their leader must be a bit of a hermit to the externals.

plus rep mate, glad to be apart of it!!!! Know where i am to help with next issue ;)

DeletedUser

It is so good this must have taken a lot of effort really appreciate that. If you could make it a little bigger would be my only thing i could see to make it better :)
I get you, I will see what I can do next time. You can always read it here Lapithos Digest #1 Edition , with zoom enabled and all the rest.

Before I retired, I spent more than 40 years in media.. Mostly radio, granted, however I must say this newspaper is a grand idea.. and God's truth, it gave me a chuckle ..

Keep up the good work,

Estas

Thanks a lot fella! glad you liked it!

DeletedUser44027

Mhm, very good. I've only ever seen on either paper that used third-party software, but I like it. Nice job on this.

DeletedUser30490

i see my name in this :D
i've always thought of doing a paper just like this but never really wanted to put so much time into it cause i'm not that addicted to grepo:p
anyways great paper:)