Newspaper Lapithos Lapdog 23-03-2014 Issue 5

DeletedUser

I'm not in charge of black legion or our recruiting. I do not need to be told repeatedly that my kills are shocking. I am not an elite player, or a good player for that matter. I probably spend no more than 30mins concentration on the actual game. I'm a kid, I have better things to do really. I come online when I'm bored.

TRA, you ARE crying on the forums, because you have posted next to nothing, now you have decided to quit you are having a go at me and black legion. You sound like a child after leaving a game of fifa early because they are losing 1-0 after 5 minutes. IF you are that good of a player then you would've at least replied to my PM asking if you have any other game names because you have nothing to shout about on The Rear Admiral account...

DeletedUser

There is different breaking news if I am allowed to publish... Along with the war sections, and other interviews, this will not make it in

DeletedUser

There are messages here that aren't worth my time, when you come with solid intel send me a PM so I can read...

DeletedUser33512

Probably that a certain pact has been broken Matty? I do hope so. Such rumors would be fun :)

DeletedUser

Such rumours have been allowed to be published.

Haven't asked move or any of check mate though, just Dirty.

You can probably guess if you have been following closely. Although I won't publish anything certain until the paper comes out ...

DeletedUser

Rumours? Why call it rumours lol? It is not our fault, they made the problem, you just have to check Ocean Rankings

DeletedUser

Not really the way it was raf there were certain conditions everyone agreed to your leadership didn't like it and broke away that is literally what happened and its fair enough at the end of the day not a problem just a difference in opinion.

DeletedUser

Leave the matter to be guys, I'd rather wait for Matty's paper this week to see what people say about it. Hold on the discussions untill that time.

DeletedUser

Not really the way it was raf there were certain conditions everyone agreed to your leadership didn't like it and broke away that is literally what happened and its fair enough at the end of the day not a problem just a difference in opinion.

Well, you'll see the agreement and move.'s words soon, just wait a few minutes...

DeletedUser

I have to stop making the papers.

Apologies, but because I cannot dedicate enough time to this world, or the paper, I have had to leave.

Sorry guys :(

DeletedUser45085

Doublethink, i love that name, big brother approves :D

Matty, its a shame... are u leaving the server too?

DeletedUser45085

anyone thinking of starting a paper to carry on matty's legacy?

DeletedUser

Doublethink, i love that name, big brother approves :D

Matty, its a shame... are u leaving the server too?

Yeah leaving the server, which is why I can't continue the paper.

I'll still play on 66 and 68 though