In This Issue:

- Interview with beenpoo, leader of Vindictive Bunnies
- Check Mate v The New Corps
- Vindictive Bunnies v The Elders
- My Personal Opinions Of First Wars
- Brainteaser

INTERVIEW WITH VINDICTIVE BUNNIES LEADERS, BEENPOO AND ORTONINE

Beenpoo

How is the war going between you and The Elders?
So far so good on our end
How well is your alliance working together for it's first 'war'?
Our team is always ready for a war short or long makes no difference
Are you working with any other alliance in this war?
We don't need help with these guys
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being elders dominating 10 being VB dominating) how would you say the war is balanced? (Who is winning)?

Ortonine

How is the war going between you and The Elders?
I think this is going great for us. We are taking many cities from them now. And hope take even more cities from them in the next days
How well is your alliance working together for it's first 'war'?
Our teamwork is growing now. We are getting used to each other now. We joined this world with a very good core group, and now we have some new players that is gonna give us a better view in the world.
Are you working with any other alliances in this war?
Nope. We are working alone now. But what happens in the future we don't know.
Do you know if the Elders are working with another alliance?
Grim Reapers, SPARTANS, Spartan Kings, Juggernauts, The New Corps I ,The New Corps II, House Targaryen, Squidbillies Scourge, Pirates of Kronos, Hunters Association, Guardians of Hades are the alliances The Elders are working/pacted with now
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being elders dominating 10 being VB dominating) how would you say the war is balanced? (Who is winning)
I would say 10 for us now.
The statistics so far in terms of city exchanges are very small scale, however you have taken cities and they have not. Do you have any message you want to tell Lapithonians about this alliance, or its communication?
Sorry. I don't have any info about that now, but if i get some more info I will be sure to send it your way.

WAR STATISTICS

The New Corps 0-2 Check Mate

Vindictive Bunnies 3-0 The Elders

MY PERSONAL OPINIONS OF FIRST WARS

The first week has been rather boring overall, in terms of wars in renowned alliances. Here on the external forums; The New Corps, Check Mate and Vindictive Bunnies are the alliances discussed the most. Therefore I will discuss these alone until I discover more wars going on. Please comment below any other wars that you think I should discuss and I will include them in next weeks issue, both statistics and opinions.

So first, TNC vs Check Mate. Although it is unclear at this stage whether a war is actually taking place, or Check Mate are just taking whoever they see, we all wanted to see a war between TNC and Check mate just for the banter and to have evidence of our claims against TNC for being nooby. So far it stands at 2-0 in CM's favour, which is a small scale 'war' but I included it so we could have the banter, and possibly to spark a war if TNC decide to respond. We all predicted a Check Mate win, and so far I can see no response from TNC. Maybe they will want to spare the shame and actually try to respond, although I do not want to come down too hard on TNC in the first week. They can make this an interesting war with TNC outnumbering Check mate 2:1, if they live up to their claims of being a strong alliance.

Next is the Vindictive Bunnies vs the Elders. 11th vs 12th. I can confirm a war here, as I am a member in VB. Vindictive Bunnies are winning 3-0 here so far, and attacks have been exchanged between both sides. Although many might consider this to be a very biased opinion, I would say VB are in control of this war, as we have held off the few attacks sent successfully and we are on the attacking front with the Elders relying on their defense and allies to keep them in the game. Rumour has it that the Elders have 11 pacts, including pacts with the TNC band and SPARTANS. So far I can confirm support has been sent from Juggernauts however I can't say I have noticed or seen support from any other alliance. More to come from this war, keep updated here!!

BRAINTEASER

Reward - 1 happiness, 5 weddings on selected city

Post below, tell me the most resource efficient way to take out 100 biremes and 5 hydras. No tower, no wall, no gold techniques involved. First person to post the correct answer receives the reward, deadline is 00:00 monday 3rd march. I will contact you in game about which city etc. If the correct answer is not given, then I will take the lowest resources suggested. Only one post per player allowed. You may edit your post before the deadline. Please put your IGN with your comment. Good luck!

That's all for this issue! Hope this is a good paper, and I think I took everyone's feedback on board and used it to improve. Let me know below!

Matty - RadioActive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

Good idea for the brain teaser, but I would like to see more interviews. Anyways, not bad.

DeletedUser

Improving matty, but our score is 3-0 now, and more will come these days...

DeletedUser

Cheers Dez. Decided this week to just interview been, next week I'll interview Move and the leader of whoever Check Mate is fighting, even if it's not TNC.

Edited the paper to 3-0 raf, my bad

*** EDIT ***

I added an interview with Ortonine, the other leader of VB, based on Dez's request

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46108

We're actually not in any war with TNC, they are sending small and noobish attacks, we're taking cities from them in nice locations etc.
Not any war really as we have no frontline to them, there's another alliance in a better geographic location for us that will soon find themselves Checked.
Just want to state that I don't want to say we're at war with TNC, and if we are they're not our "mainfocus" or "mainwar".

Very nice paper tho mate!

DeletedUser

Cheers move, it's for the banter more than the fact really ;)

DeletedUser6378

I think it is funny that TNC has us marked red. We are not concerned about them at this time. If they think we are at war then i pity them when we finally do turn our attention there way.

DeletedUser

Just want to add something about our war with the Elders.

We have 49 members, lets do some maths:
They have 12 pacts, lets calculate their member total:

The Heroes of Olympus 16 (won't count with them cos they are to small and to far away)
The Elders 93
Grim Reapers 78
Spartans 89
Spartan Kings 46
Juggernauts 62
The New Corps 95
House Targaryen 98
Squidbillies Scourge 82-6 with 0 cities= 76
Pirates of Kronos 33
Hunters Association(sorry nakierza, why such a foolish mistake???) 26
Guardians of Hades 85
The New Corps II 100(outch)

Now lets sum, and we get:93+78+89+46+62+95+98+76+33+26+85+100= 881 players

so, we are 49 vs 881, some of them might be in other wars but cmon, 881
that's more than 17 times our players, and they haven't made one good attack.

PS: I only count the pacts shown on profile, but I don't think they hide theirs, to advanced.

DeletedUser

I want to know the odds on us winning, without skill taken into account xD

DeletedUser

I think they are low in the places where they bet(vocabulary lack XD) cos they have almost the entire world pacted an betting on themselves lol

DeletedUser46108

If they are a coalition, wouldn't that mean that we(Check Mate) are doing the same thing?
Took 10 cities from SS last night for example

DeletedUser

I only talk about what I'm sure now, and that was awesome