DeletedUser47121

Lapithos Weekly

Todays topics

War beetween WARGASM and BDL

War between Knights,Requiem and Honour vs BDL

What hapened between LS and LS II

Small but strong:The story of smaller alliances This week:The Union of Kalmar​

First topic of the day:War between WARGASM and BDL

Although everybody in B.D. Legion say that this is one way war going to their favour i dont see it like that especialy with the score board for the last month or so being BDL 18:17 WARGASM.

First of all i will try to introduce the two alliances,put in some stats about them and then focus on the war.

ihNCbFw.png

And here is the map

UZMW0By.png

BDL
WARGASM

As seen from the stats and map BDL is almoast twice the size of WARGASM but a significant factor in this war is a fact that BDL is fighting in three fronts (O54.O44 and O55) and they are pretty much alone in this war while WARGASM is getting big help from their brother alliance Grim Sleepers.
Also advantage on WARGASM side is that it seems to be some internal fights taking place in BDLs council and some members already left BDL to found Freedom and from what we can see in their profile is that they left due to lack of support among BDL members.

Second topic of the day:War beetween Knights,Requiem and Honour vs BDL

5rvPGEi.png

And here is the map

oPQcsZ3.png

BDL
Knights,Requiem and Honour

This war is being fought in O44 and O43 and the score is BDL 20:15 Knights,Requiem and Honour.
As i said before BDL is stretched between oceans and Knights and Honour are operating strictly on those oceans where the fight is expected to be at its peek.
With all that said this is a bit dissapointing war with Knights not showing any iniciative on BDL and most of tha+ese cities taken were taken by Honour in a small op a week ago and direct score between these alliances is BDL 0:4 Knights,BDL 0:4 Requiem and BDL 20:7 Honour and all those cities taken by Knights and Requiem were taken a long time ago.
So with all that said guys take some iniciative on BDL dont let Honour take the beating for you,you apparently got what it takes so what are you waiting for.
I understand Requiem lack of iniciative,they are far away but Knights are right next to them.

Third topic of the day:What hapened between LS and LS II

I dont have much on this topic since everybody in Lost Souls and Independent are rather quiet about this matter.
What i do know is that this was caused by a fight within the council and LS II side of the council broke they linkes with LS.
After that a lot of members from former LS II went over to LS as we can see in their sudden rise in points,reason for them leaving is probably cause they got scared what will happen and went over to the bigger alliance.

Fourth topic of the day:Small but strong
The Union of Kalmar

Their core ocean is O43 and they share it with Honour,but BDL and Freedom also have strong presance in there.

oOrVXCq.png

The Union of Kalmar

Interview with Jochr,one of the founders of The Union of Kalmar​

Questions​

1.How do you think your is alliance doing?

2.What do you think about your alliances position in this world (Diplomatic and ranking position)

3.What do you think about your alliances position in this world (Position on the map)?

And these are his answeres​

1.Pretty fine, we're growing and have a good team. The spirit in this alliance is based on trust and confidence.

2.It's well deserved. We are nr 1 in our main sea, and we expect to keep our position and if the strategy will last, we'll expand in Company with our friends on this server

3.I think, we have a perfect position. There's a lot of potential in this. And we will defend our position both on the map and on this server, because I think we have the best team, when you look at the members, we got

These were this weeks topics stay tuned for next week​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, we are wining every war, even tough this last week we've taken a beaten, but remember, we havent attacked much, so, ecen tough I don't know any long term plans, it is probably going to visit you soon...

Edit: Good job

DeletedUser46395

I must be imagining taking a BDL city a few days ago, then... and the other 3 we've taken in the last week. Showing in Grepostats, though, so perhaps not... not sure if we should also include the one from Henrik Byr in that time or not. Either way, some error in these stats, I'm afraid. Grepostats link.

To be fair, today's take is after your article, but the others aren't.

EDIT:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I make the count BDL 3, Enemies 26 over the last week - bit fiddly, because of the BDL/Freedom situation in there, so there's room for discussion on the precise numbers. However, probably gives a true picture of the current situation.

DeletedUser

i must say ...im wondering where youve got your stats from ?!?! ... they cannot be right, weve had an op pretty much every week on BDL, and weve taken at least one every time, sometimes more .... in fact we took two today !

DeletedUser47121

I am sorry i dont see you taking cities from them,could be some sort of bug anyway if you took 2 today then how was i suppose to add these when the newspaper were written yesterday.
I see those two new cities in grepostats now but i will not add them since they were taken after i wrote the newspaper cause then i would have to change every score and that would take too much time.

DeletedUser46395

Yeah, of course you can't get today's takes, but yesterday's and Thursday's should've been in there, and should've changed your conclusion. This paper's facts are at least as reliable as the British tabloid press, though. ;)

But the interest is surely BD's rapidly accelerating losses; Enemies 6, BD 1 yesterday, 5-0 so far today that I know of; it's open season on BDL now, while they're trying to juggle internals, ghosts and takes from small alliances to compensate. They're like a big version of -Board Mapped-. ;)

DeletedUser47121

But the interest is surely BD's rapidly accelerating losses; Enemies 6, BD 1 yesterday, 5-0 so far today that I know of; it's open season on BDL now, while they're trying to juggle internals, ghosts and takes from small alliances to

If you look at the last two days WGS took 14 cities from BDL (II) and only lost 2,LS took 5 from them as well you took the 2 that i know about so add it up its Enemies 21:2 BDL (II)

DeletedUser46395

If you look at the last two days WGS took 14 cities from BDL (II) and only lost 2,LS took 5 from them as well you took the 2 that i know about so add it up its Enemies 21:2 BDL (II)

Yeah, quite a story, isn't it? I wasn't counting BD II, FWIW. And it doesn't look like ending there; BDL seem pretty disorganised, and some of the play is awful. I'm not complaining, got a slot today with attacks that should've hit thin air but have taken out loads.

Must say well done Wargasm, you're certainly proved me wrong. Great stuff.

DeletedUser

6-1? you are more than 6 allies so our average is better :D

DeletedUser

Thanks again for another great article.

Its an interesting trend.... a few weeks back it was everyone vs SPQR (for those who claim we have never been tested we were at war with 4 of the top 6 alliances all at the same time...), then it was everyone vs PB.... we all know what happened there... now most of the top 10 vs BDL....

Stats show a trend but can be misleading. .. not taking anything away from the achievements of Wargasm and co, I cant comment I dont know the full story. But whats more valuable to an alliance.... 10 soft conquests (inactives etc).. or one hard fought nail biter with 10+ attacks / snipes landing in the final 10 secs? Give me one conquest /defence that goes down to the wire - for the impact it hss on team morale - any day....

For me its the successes where the whole team pulls together that really matter. The true strength of an alliance is how it copes when really challenged... or how it bounces back from a "tough" weekend. War is 90% psychological IMO...

And those alliances who have a very strong loyal core... and believe in themselves... know exactly who they are :) :) :)

DeletedUser

And it will be all the way down to when you have no cities at all left. ;)

Anyway, it appears to be 21-2, which ain't. :)

I dare wargy take one from me, they tried, but failed, with only me defending(my choice)

DeletedUser47121

Sorry to brake this to you but the score is now Enemy 24:2 BDL (II) you lost one to WGS and one Lost Souls and i did skip one conquest for Knights when counting the score for the original post.

DeletedUser46310

I dare wargy take one from me, they tried, but failed, with only me defending(my choice)

I was going to congratulate you on 13k DBPs, I swear to god...What the hell, I will, congrats...BPs are always welcome right.. But then again I guess you like them the most..It gives you the chance of conquering cities without a fight (read BDL cities) Or am I wrong? Plus this same forum still has your moking of Naitiko as separate post...You friends now or what? "wargy" is led by noobs, ignorant people who have no clue, you're right.. I mean comparing to you 80% of Lapithos probably is...wait, maybe it's 85...
But those fools are still here, from day 1, backstabbed noone, never, nor will they... You say world is against you...I guess you should ask yourself why

DeletedUser

Seem to be a lot of you apparently making that "choice" today. ;)

I was going to congratulate you on 13k DBPs, I swear to god...What the hell, I will, congrats...BPs are always welcome right.. But then again I guess you like them the most..It gives you the chance of conquering cities without a fight (read BDL cities) Or am I wrong? Plus this same forum still has your moking of Naitiko as separate post...You friends now or what? "wargy" is led by noobs, ignorant people who have no clue, you're right.. I mean comparing to you 80% of Lapithos probably is...wait, maybe it's 85...
But those fools are still here, from day 1, backstabbed noone, never, nor will they... You say world is against you...I guess you should ask yourself why

Not backstabing anyone? Wow, you haven't that good of a memory, remember an alliance called check mate and another one called Black Legion?

DeletedUser46310

Ohhh I have a very good memory...Veeeeery good! Longterm aswell as shorterm... :))))

DeletedUser

Ohhh I have a very good memory...Veeeeery good! Longterm aswell as shorterm... :))))

And to answer your previous question, Im a deffender cos Im very, very low on time.
Bear, I did asked people not to send me support, and I can hold all wargys attacks on my own, 7 alliances is harder tough...

DeletedUser46395

Raf, not questioning what you say at all, I believe you; merely pointing out that plenty of your alliance have had to do the same thing recently, in their case probably not voluntarily.

DeletedUser

Raf, not questioning what you say at all, I believe you; merely pointing out that plenty of your alliance have had to do the same thing recently, in their case probably not voluntarily.

Ok, it looked a bit sarcastic from my point of view.
And they are at it again, they need some tips tough