Newspaper Lapithos Weekly #2 edition

DeletedUser46395

Ok, it looked a bit sarcastic from my point of view.

It was, but the sarcasm was aimed at others in BDL and the level of support given yesterday, not you. Apologies for not making that clear.

And they are at it again, they need some tips tough

Lol. ;)

DeletedUser

i would like to add that most players of new alliance who left to LS alliance are LS original members from oceans 45 or 55, while Independent players are mostly original ex-HUNTERS players from 46/36, so it s understandable, everyone get back home where he belong by his map location, i dont wanna talk much about the reasons for split up, some people know more about it, some only guess, letś say that LS council often looked like an Italian marriage until it came to the last drop one day - to the divorce :D. However i still said and will insist on saying that LS has great members and big potential in some of their active players, its been pleasure to know some of them and i wish them all good luck

DeletedUser

Got to love Lost Souls OPs, but today was only 2k bp for 10birremes.
You guys are letting defenders down, you can do better

DeletedUser

Got to love Lost Souls OPs, but today was only 2k bp for 10birremes.
You guys are letting defenders down, you can do better

Our experiment OP on one of BDL's top 5 players went just fine.
We took 3 cities from him

PRICELESS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Our experiment OP on one of BDL's top 5 players went just fine.
We took 3 cities from him

PRICELESS

3 from a 300k points player isn't that much, sorry to disapoint you

EDIT: Thanks for the -rep, I'll return the favor

they took 3cities, they failed to take way more
We got tons of DBP, you guys don't seem to understand what is happening

DeletedUser46395

Not sure anybody's going to take much notice on the topic of worthwhile conquests from someone who only ever takes ghosts or internals, are they?

Raf's astonishing conquest history

DeletedUser47121

Where Lost Souls failed WGS didnt,taking 22 cities from BDL in the last five days while only loseing 4 cities.

DeletedUser46395

U know most of those cites are from alliances that don't exist anymore right

Last one you took that wasn't a ghost or internal was over two months ago.

Simmer. ;)

And I just can't understand why you insist on turning up to a battle of wits completely unarmed. ;)

DeletedUser

Last one you took that wasn't a ghost or internal was over two months ago.

Simmer.

And I just can't understand why you insist on turning up to a battle of wits completely unarmed.

Not simmer, defender, I cant play 32 hours day like you, its ot that I have a life, but is close to that

DeletedUser46395

Don't bring me into it - the point is that you really shouldn't be talking utter nonsense about conquests not being worthwhile when you don't actually do any at all - you've clearly no knowledge of the topic. It just comes over as completely ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Don't bring me into it - the point is that you really shouldn't be talking utter nonsense about conquests not being worthwhile when you don't actually do any at all - you've clearly no knowledge of the topic. It just comes over as completely ridiculous.

I'll keep talking my utter nonsense just to anoy you then

DeletedUser46395

I'll keep talking my utter nonsense just to anoy you then

Thought you might. ;) Look, I really do think what you write is utterly ridiculous and makes you look very silly indeed - VERY silly - but I do admire your tenacity, if nothing else.

In terms of your play, I reckon at the moment you must be pretty much the perfect BDL player - get plenty of DBP which you reinvest in taking internals, keeping the points average up and helping keep the ranking position up - which I'm told is all that matters to BDL's so-called "leadership" these days. For me, that's a rotten way to play a wargame, it's only fun if you attack like a madman, and what's the point playing if it's not fun? But hey, each to his own, and it seems most of the good attacking players have left in disgust at the attitude of the leading clique.

DeletedUser

Then let me say it. Like my teammate said, 3 conquests from a player which has been attacked with 700+ attacks, and revolted in over 20 cities, is . Total crappy played, and seriously, thanks for the DBP. #2 now;)

Oh and if you think I'm not a good all-round player either, #1 attack since I took over the account. +50k ABP in 2 weeks and almost +100k DBP. And this is not to brag, just to make clear that in the perspective of capable players, this OP was nothing to brag about.

DeletedUser47281

Anyhoo, nice grumbles above.

Honour is an alliance made up of a bit of both worlds, some very experienced players, leading some very new players, who, i have to say for the most part are doing a fantastic job.

Now, on to the nitty gritty, contrary to what i have seen and read, we control ocean 43 and that will always be the case, enemies may come and go but the status quo will be in our favour.

As one of the oldest alliances on the server, we are pretty happy with our lot but we will never rest on our laurels and with our close allies we can carry on growing.

DeletedUser47281

Not simmer, defender, I cant play 32 hours day like you, its ot that I have a life, but is close to that[/QUOT

Ow, 32 hours in a day is ing epic, that means i shag for 9 minutes, result, then i come on here, run my alliance and then look at the fest on here,
I'm not gonna pick sides but get a grip, info may be wrong but that just lulls the s in for another hit ;)

then the muppets will be done lol, if you cant talk a good game then?????

DeletedUser

Anyhoo, nice grumbles above.

Honour is an alliance made up of a bit of both worlds, some very experienced players, leading some very new players, who, i have to say for the most part are doing a fantastic job.

Now, on to the nitty gritty, contrary to what i have seen and read, we control ocean 43 and that will always be the case, enemies may come and go but the status quo will be in our favour.

As one of the oldest alliances on the server, we are pretty happy with our lot but we will never rest on our laurels and with our close allies we can carry on growing.

Okay, who actually asked for a fantasy description of Honour?

Johnny, as much as we appreciate new people in the forum (seriously, thanks for joining I wish more people would join otherwise this place will become even duller than it already is), when people say Raf is not that a bp-oriented player and isn't actually allowed to judge others.. then neither should you, cause you're not much better off. Welcome tho:)

DeletedUser46395

What I said, if you bothered to read it properly, was that Raf was in no place to judge conquests, and as an adherent of the Thomatheus Doctrine (or "turtle" as the rest of us put it), he's clearly not - he's only interested in DBP, as is BDL policy - and given your turtling approach, 3 isn't that bad for an alliance that is as Johnny describes it. Johnny does have the huge advantage over you guys of telling it straight.

I need to check our results against you in the last week, most of them without any kind of op at all, but it will be out of date as soon as I do at the rate we're currently going at - and we're not slowing down.

DeletedUser47281

I see nice heavy editing of my post, maybe the sweary words shouldn't have been there but hey ho, that's probably why i'm the alliance drunk and not the diplomat ;)