Newspaper Lapithos Weekly #2 edition

DeletedUser

What I said, if you bothered to read it properly, was that Raf was in no place to judge conquests, and as an adherent of the Thomatheus Doctrine (or "turtle" as the rest of us put it), he's clearly not - he's only interested in DBP, as is BDL policy - and given your turtling approach, 3 isn't that bad for an alliance that is as Johnny describes it. Johnny does have the huge advantage over you guys of telling it straight.

I need to check our results against you in the last week, most of them without any kind of op at all, but it will be out of date as soon as I do at the rate we're currently going at - and we're not slowing down.

Man, I will not answer you so I don't get a ban, but shut up until you know what you are talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46395

Man, I will not answer you so I don't get a ban

So what are you doing, then? ;)

but shut the up untill you know what you are talking about.

Which leaves me free to carry on. Tell me, which bit of that last post of mine isn't true? We know BDL are only interested in DBP, enough people have told us, and your stats speak for themselves. We know it's hard to take cities from turtles, so to get any at all is OK. And we know that Knights have taken quite a few cities from you over the last week, whilst BDLs takes have been ghosts, internals or from minor alliances. In other words, I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Most of the members have either already left or are in VM. Heavens, it's even theoretically possible that some of them might really be on vacation.... ;)

From what I hear, BDL are at, well, loggerheads at the moment. ;)

I still don't understand why you put yourself through all this - why come to a battle of wits unarmed? :)

DeletedUser

So what are you doing, then? ;)

Which leaves me free to carry on. Tell me, which bit of that last post of mine isn't true? We know BDL are only interested in DBP, enough people have told us, and your stats speak for themselves. We know it's hard to take cities from turtles, so to get any at all is OK. And we know that Knights have taken quite a few cities from you over the last week, whilst BDLs takes have been ghosts, internals or from minor alliances. In other words, I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Most of the alliance have either already left or are in VM. Heavens, it's even theoretically possible that some of them might really be on vacation.... ;)

From what I hear, BDL are at, well, loggerheads at the moment. ;)

I still don't understand why you put yourself through all this - why come to a battle of wits unarmed? :)

I meant I wouldn't answer as non-polite as I should
Your sources suck, you suck, your words stink with self-estime, way higher than it should be...
About the intelligence, I won't answer as you sit in front of your screen all day writing stupid textes than no-one reads totally.

To RT, you are just another backstabber and manipulating lier, your alliance suits you...

DeletedUser46391

To RT, you are just another backstabber and manipulating lier, your alliance suits you...

That's not very nice.

Have you had a bad day and decided to take it out on some random people on the internets?

Either or I forgive you for saying what you just said.

Is it because I said I loved Bear and you are upset I didn't say I love you too?

If thats the case... I love you too (just not as much as Bear).

Hug it out?

DeletedUser

you sound like a small child. grow up.

Thanks, I love to keep my spirit(and other stuff) young
Your lack of basis to support that theory is what I most like in your post. You look like a brainless zombie. (kids can grow, zombies...)

PS: I don't expect you to understand, so pm me and will give you a fully detailed explanation of why you are a brainless zombie.
That's not very nice.

Have you had a bad day and decided to take it out on some random people on the internets?

Either or I forgive you for saying what you just said.

Is it because I said I loved Bear and you are upset I didn't say I love you too?

If thats the case... I love you too (just not as much as Bear).

Hug it out?

You were in Lost Souls, you were a diplomat and we all know what happens with Lost Souls friends...
You still come here as if you were the nicest guy ever, and pretend you didn't backstabb almost everyone that you made an agreement with... I mean it, tell me one of your deals that hasn't gone wrong because of you, if you find one, you were just lucky someone messedup before you did...
Fortunately, you made 1 mistake... Lets see how you deal with the upcoming consequences, but you're a smart guy, so acording to bear you will leave or hit VM... Looks like I (I was going to write we, but most can't really see trough you) won't have to stand your false diplomacies much longer.
And I used to like you LOL

Hey bear, you were saying I was a simmer right? My BP rank is 100 positions better than my points ranking, check Wicker Man and explain me why I am a simmer and he isn't, I don't really get it...

EDIT: Now RT is in Lost Souls again, be aware I wrote this based on my view of his profile last week, so pretend it was written last week :D

DeletedUser46395

Raf, that's a little better than your previous post, which was so pathetic it didn't deserve an answer - that sort of nonsense only damages one person - well, and your alliance a bit, but basically just you.

This one at least shows evidence of rudimentary thought processes, not something that anyone could've accused you of in the previous post. It's still all nonsense, but at least it's had some thought.

Why are you a simmer? Because that's your alliance policy, that's why. Nothing wrong with your DBP, but your ABP is falling back - Grepointel shows you've got 705 ABP this month. That's right, a whole seven hundred and five - I've spelled it out so that it sounds like more. 705. Wow! In the same time, Wicker Man has 4425 ABP. You've taken one city in that time - and that on the 1st of the month, AND an internal at that - WM has taken 2. Bear in mind I was just talking about you, you introduced WM as a comparison - I never said anything about him being a simmer or not - but you can see he's more aggressive than you at the moment. If you want my stats for the same time, it's 37,521 ABP and 6 cities - I'm actually earning twice as many ABP per day as you've done all month put together. And I'm nowhere near the top. So explain to me why you think you're NOT currently a simmer - just because you're told to be one doesn't stop you from being one.

DeletedUser

You have a small mind. I am not "supporting any basis for any theory." you just sound like a little kid. grow up.

DeletedUser46391

I'm trying to work out if you are very clever at pnp style posts or so misinformed you managed to fluke a post that make me seemed damned if I do and or damned if I don't.

Either way I like the passion behind what your saying it's sweet.

I'm going to break down your drivel into smaller chunks so they are more understandable for everyone (including myself).

You were in Lost Souls,

Yes and I am again now.

you were a diplomat

I was a diplomat yes.

and we all know what happens with Lost Souls friends...

Nobody likes us because we smell so bad. :(

You still come here as if you were the nicest guy ever,

Many girls have said the same thing (O.K only one girl... Her name was David. Big hands but her beard was nice and soft).

and pretend you didn't backstabb almost everyone that you made an agreement with...

Almost everyone. *Nods* :)

I mean it, tell me one of your deals that hasn't gone wrong because of you,

I sold this on ebay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLIPSCALIBUR-European-Abstract-art-of-joy-and-wonder-/271520807624?nma=true&si=%252FvD5iBYhBFCIBZ%252F%252FXNpxChJ3RQA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I lied It didn't sell :(

if you find one, you were just lucky someone messedup before you did...

Are you trying to say

If I find a deal I have done that didn't go wrong because of me, it was because someone else messed it up before I had a chance and thus the deal still went wrong by my mere association?

I am trying to apply logic to this and failing :(

I'm sorry but I have no way of being able to reply.

Fortunately, you made 1 mistake...

I only made one?

Was it the time I got banned from the petting zoo? (I don't care what people say... Goats are pretty).

Lets see how you deal with the upcoming consequences,

Yes let's. :)

but you're a smart guy,

Thank you. You forgot to mention handsome though I'll let you off because I'm the nicest guy and modest about it so it totally doesn't bother me...

so acording to bear you will leave or hit VM...

I very much doubt Bear said anything like that in the slightest and I'd rather you didn't talk about my mates like that.

Looks like I (I was going to write we, but most can't really see trough you) won't have to stand your false diplomacies much longer.

Tell me what you see!

And I used to like you LOL

Raf...

If you leave me now
You take away the biggest part of me.

ooooohooohooooo Rafekik baby please don't go.

If you couldn't tell

I haven't taken what you have said very seriously.

Sorry*

If you were meant to know you would.

But I hope by throwing round your anger a tiny bit you feel better in yourself about who you are.

Maybe go take it out on a sock next time (I recommend a thin one).

Will cheer you up.

Hug?

*I'm not really sorry

DeletedUser

This is my first time writing on the forums. I have been reading all the points of view that have been put across.
I have been with the Knights for most of the time Lapithos has been going. I had always thought that B.D/B.D Legion would probably be the ones to beat but after the last couple of weeks that premise as gone way,way down. If I were a B.D member the last person I would want as a spokesperson is Rafi. He comes across as a spoilt brat who would be the first one to take his ball home and in my eyes a lot of the leadership in B.d seem to be like minded. When the replies on this thread are intelligent arguments(whether they are right or wrong) then that is what it is all about but when it comes down to petty squabbles and name calling then you know there is nowhere else to go but down.......
Just a noobs perspective, all the best,
Al.

DeletedUser

Hello Lapithos,

I have been reading a few pages back and I would have to see..we seem to love our banter, great!

Might I just remind you all that insulting each other will not be tolerated. We need to remind ourselves that we are old enough to be playing a browser game, so we are old enough to keep the banter in the same field. ;)

Profanity of any sort, masked or not, is also prohibited. If I find future posts in violation of the said rules, I will be issuing warnings/infractions.

Thank you!

- Lane

DeletedUser

Thank you, Lane. I'm sure everyone will straighten up and fly right, now that you are here ;)

Richard Thrust gets post of the decade. Still l.m.a.o.

Wait....Lane, can I say l.m.a.o?

DeletedUser46395

Raf, funny thing is that when I think of backstabbing in Lapithos, one alliance springs immediately to mind - Black Legion. Not aware of any alliance whose behaviour has been more dastardly or cowardly than theirs was, or which has ended up causing their new friends more problems with the baggage they brought.

As to what happens to Lost Souls' friends, well we flourish, thanks. :)

And I'm not sure why you would say I think that Richard will quit or go into VM - he's not one of BDL's better players, in fact he doesn't qualify on any count ( ;) ) and that's the only group I said that about, and it remains true about them. If you're trying to apply some parallel between Lost Souls and BDL, you'll have to explain it a bit more, because it's not obvious, and if you're going to put words into my mouth, at least do me the courtesy of making them moderately intelligent words, if you please.

Oh, and give my regards to my sources - I'm sure the rest of your alliance are delighted to hear your opinion of them. I'm sure it will only reinforce their opinion of you. :)

DeletedUser

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Richard Thrust again. Too bad about that hahaha, one of the best posts I've read in a while! Don't mind me talking here, I've been out of the world for long enough to have a neutral view :p

Having played with Raf I've got to say you're a really good guy and a good player, you just can't seem to really get your point across properly here, at times you're sorta making a fool of yourself. This world seems to have gotten pretty interesting since I left, I've still been keeping up on everything, keep it going guys! Lots of fun banter on the forums here too which is always good to see, too bad there's only 4 or 5 of you posting at all

DeletedUser46395

This world has always been pretty interesting; whenever it looks like things have settled down, some earthquake hits and throws everything back up in the air.

Can't argue with anything you say, FP.

DeletedUser46391

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Richard Thrust again. Too bad about that hahaha, one of the best posts I've read in a while! Don't mind me talking here, I've been out of the world for long enough to have a neutral view :p

Having played with Raf I've got to say you're a really good guy and a good player, you just can't seem to really get your point across properly here, at times you're sorta making a fool of yourself. This world seems to have gotten pretty interesting since I left, I've still been keeping up on everything, keep it going guys! Lots of fun banter on the forums here too which is always good to see, too bad there's only 4 or 5 of you posting at all

Nice to see you showing your face bud. Last time we spoke I think I was happily sending my dlu and bir to die in panda city in 55 when you and Thom were getting pummeled by CM. :)

I think we repelled the attack if I remember rightly.

Fun times.

And don't worry to much about wee Raff. I think he probably stayed up well past his bed time last night and was a ickle bit grumpy.

No one in their right mind would really fly off on a tirade that misinformed unless drunk or sleepy I'm sure.