Newspaper Lapithos Weekly #2 edition

DeletedUser

Yep we saved that city 3 or 4 times before they finally got their hands on it. Way down there in CM territory there wasn't a whole lot people were doing to help out so I did eventually lose it though, but LS did a lot to help ;)

Well let's hope Raf acts more like himself later when he gets on to reply to these at least.

And Bear - it was a lot of fun on here, only reason I left was because I became too busy on Nysa. And if we're allowed to bring Nysa into this: melcj from the alliance Midnight Glory has conquered the city Lexus6 belonging to Bearissimus. today at 00:48 :p

DeletedUser46395

Can't say I'm doing that well over there - quite apart from that, I've never known a world with such a bad general standard of play, so much irrationality, and so much backstabbing. Maybe Raf would feel happier there? ;)

However, I'm flattered by the attention I'm getting, way more than I deserve there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have a small mind. I am not "supporting any basis for any theory." you just sound like a little kid. grow up.
If you're only argument is "you just sound like a little kid. grow up.", then please don't say another word. You didn't put much thought into that did you buddy?

This is my first time writing on the forums.
Welcome to the externals DarkGibbon :)

If I were a B.D member the last person I would want as a spokesperson is Rafi. He comes across as a spoilt brat who would be the first one to take his ball home and in my eyes a lot of the leadership in B.d seem to be like minded.
Just to be clear, even though we might have members on the externals.. nobody can be a spokesperson for the whole alliance unless he's the diplomat or a leader. And about the B.D. Legion leadership looking only after themselves, I can only add that it's obvious you don't know us very well.

Raf, funny thing is that when I think of backstabbing in Lapithos, one alliance springs immediately to mind - Black Legion.
Seriously, not LS? The alliance that broke more NAP's than people have cried for the loss society went through when Miley Cyrus started twerking?(A lot of people I know actually cried, one guy puked.)

On another note, hello FerociousPanda:)
Bear, why not take care of your cities there instead of coming up here 24/7?

DeletedUser46395

And about the B.D. Legion leadership looking only after themselves, I can only add that it's obvious you don't know us very well.

That's really not what BDL members are saying to anyone who is prepared to listen, though - the stories told by different people to different people are remarkably consistent when we compare them

Seriously, not LS? The alliance that broke more NAP's than people have cried for the loss society went through when Miley Cyrus started twerking?(A lot of people I know actually cried, one guy puked.)

No, Black Legion are the ones I will always think of as the ultimate turncoats - on full pacts, too, not just NAPs. Words can't express my contempt for them. Well, not words I'm allowed to use here, anyway. ;)

Bear, why not take care of your cities there instead of coming up here 24/7?

If only it were that easy. :)

DeletedUser46310

Just to be clear, even though we might have members on the externals.. nobody can be a spokesperson for the whole alliance unless he's the diplomat or a leader. And about the B.D. Legion leadership looking only after themselves, I can only add that it's obvious you don't know us very well.

Are you now a leader in BDL? Or spokesperson? Or leading spokesperson? Wait, that's prolly Raf, my bad.. I tend to find it hard to belive that people who were not untill yesterday (so to say) so eager to fight BDL suddenly became leaders in that same BDL... No hard feelings but, what is the matter with you? Seriously?

DeletedUser

Well when snakes like someone who just posted here betray and tare appart an alliance, some people are forced to make difficult decisions to protect the players they care about, in my case the team I have been with since the beginning prosperous days of CM. And I have to say, I don't find it soo bad to be a part of BDL. Things have been rough but there are a good ammount of capable fighters in here.

And there are hard feelings Sparkles, you know that too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Wahanok :)

And as far as Black Legion being a backstabbing alliance I don't seem to see what you mean Bear. While I was there (which was until the end, literally the day of the merge), it was a really nice place, we were getting hammered by 3 alliances from all sides, betrayed by our allies of Check Mate and a few days later Wargasm who we were actually supposed to be merging with. So really it was normally us that were being backstabbed rather than doing the stabbing.

The only pact we ever broke was with Knights, that may be why you are so upset about this. I was never a part of the leadership so I can only hypothesize as to why we did that, but I imagine it was to pact with BD instead. At the time we were being hit on all sides and we needed some kind of protection. We couldn't be allied with both BD and Knights, and Knights were too far away to be able to attack us much. Therefore I would assume the leadership made a move that saved us in allying, and eventually merging with BD.

But what do I know, I'm just a noob who already left this world :p

DeletedUser46395

Without doubt one's opinions are coloured by one's own personal experience, and there's more to it than just their betrayal of Knghts. Black Legion betrayed pacts long before there even was one with Knights, they did for Guardians of Hades with their double dealing for one. People keep going on about LS, and although I wouldn't say they're the most trustworthy alliance out there, when you hear their side it does throw more than a little doubt on some of the accusations, and some PMs knocking about do seem to support their story on the timings of various events, so from where I sit (on the fence!), I would say that the allegations of backstabbing are not proven; it all seems to be six of one, half a dozen of the other, to be honest. BL, though, do not have that excuse, they betrayed every alliance I have been involved in that had dealings with them. That's why they get my personal vote as Backstabbers of the Server. That certainly doesn't mean I consider all their previous members to be guilty, just the leadership, and even then, I can understand some of the motivations. Not that I get all that worked up about it either, because it's rare that you do get honourable dealings between alliances for all that long anyway, self-interest sees to that; it's just a case of explaining my perspective.

DeletedUser

These are the facts about LS and SPQR.... tho I would welcome "their side" to the story...

LS and SPQR agreed a "permanent close ties" deal... we were already pacted long term

Less than 2 weeks later, they pacted PB, poached a bunch of our O46 players... then PB, LS and LSII all declared war on SPQR...

A week later... having stolen our players and taken a load of inactive cities, LS messaged me to ask if we could reinstate the pact and both attack PB!!!!! You can guess my response....

Every player I have spoken to in LS "wasn't involved".... it seems you all love the "it wasnt me" line.... including the charming RT... who I am still happy to agree is the handsomest player in en75 lol... tho trust once broken is gone for good ;)

These are facts, its not meant to come across bitter we have long moved on... but I would LOVE to hear your side ;)

Ps... oh I forgot. .. while agreeing the "close ties" deal with RT / LS, lost souls were also supporting GS behind our back....

DeletedUser

Or perhaps. .. like a footballer caught red handed having multiple affairs... you will simply deny all of the above??!!

After all, we couldn't have your current pacts thinking you will betray them once they are no longer "useful" to you... ;)

DeletedUser46395

Sorry, not clear who you're addressing, Arowyn. If it's me, I've no direct connection with LS nor am I an apologist for them, I just happen to have seen various communications that would throw some doubt on your timelines and thus question some of your interpretations.

The big issue with LS for me is their overlarge, somewhat divided and rather headstrong leadership group; until they resolve that, they're always likely to put themselves in a position where they're vulnerable to this sort of accusation.

Either way, for me LS and SPQR are just a sideshow to the real interest on this server, TBH.

DeletedUser

The post is addressed to everyone on the server Bear, it is not directed at any player in particular. It is yes, in response to your post, but I have no wish to get involved in a slanging match - nor do I have any comment to make on the viewpoint SPQR are merely a "sideshow".

I have no problem with people underestimating SPQR..... Stats dont tell the full story and we have in abundance here the qualities gold cannot buy. Thats all i have to say on any negative posts directed our way ;)

I have simply posted the facts - if people choose to believe a different version, that is up to them....

DeletedUser46395

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disparage you or your alliance in any way, it's simply that I'm nowhere near that bit of action and it doesn't - at present - mean an awful lot to me personally. That certainly came over as more trashy than intended, although it was the SPQR v LS issue I was referring to, not your alliance as such. I actually think it will be the main action in a couple of months once BDL have departed, and at that point I will certainly be more interested; for now, my focus is on making sure we get to that point, and I think that the demise of the No 1 alliance is more newsworthy at present. BD was an excellent alliance with some super players with a great attitude; BDL still have a few such players, but fewer with each passing day, and I find that story fascinating.

DeletedUser46391

LS just chose knights and requiem over S.P.Q.R is all really.