Newspaper Lapithos Weekly #3 edition

DeletedUser47121

Lapithos Weekly

Todays topics

Lapithos Top 5 alliances

Ocean 43:eek:ne of the interesting oceans

Small but strong:This week:Honour​

First topic of the day:Lapithos top 5 alliances

Here is the current map of the top 15 alliances.

63TWUQQ.png

But when ever i see this map i dont see it like this but i look at it considering at those alliances that operate as one but are splitted in to few alliances.
Considering that this is how the ranking would have looked like.

1.Knights,Requiem and Honour 17549225 pts
2.WGS (WARGASM,Grim Sleepers and WGS. 15891981 pts
3.B.D. Legion 11732613 pts
4.S.P.Q.R Empire 11064317 pts
5.Lost Souls 10773301 pts

These are the top 5 alliances that when you combine the points of these "brother" alliances.

Knights,Requiem and Honour

They are based in O43,O35,O34,O33,O46 and O44.Its obvious they are splitted into three and they got seriously expanded by Independant merging into them.

yJhDOGP.png

WGS

Alliance based in O65,O75,O64 and O54 but also have presance in O55 and O53
Its splitted into 3 different alliances Grim Sleepers,WARGASM and WGS.
They are currently on the offense in their wars and taking cities from their enemies.

On the other hand i am their member so...

XQtnHnj.png

B.D. Legion

Based in O44,O54 and recently in O55 while having good presence in O43 and O33.
They are on the defensive side of their wars but it could all change.

1kaAakv.png

S.P.Q.R Empire

Based in O56,O57,O66 and O76 while beeing in o36 but what it looks like not for long.
In their wars they are back and fourth with nobody taking serious iniciative.

KJsHDxQ.png

Second topic:Ocean 43

In the first edition i did a ocean by ocean analysis but forgot to do this ocean so here it is.
Shared by The Union of kalmar and Honour but BDL and Freedom have big presance in that ocean.

ucUYSzu.png
Honour
The Union of Kalmar
Freedom

Third topic:Small but strong

Based in O43 and having strong presance in O33 and O53,they are one big alliance with Requiem and Knights which makes them even more powerfull.
they are slowly reducing the number of BDL cities in that ocean.

rxD6dJM.png

Interview with Johnny Mason​

The questions are​

1.How do you think your is alliance doing?

2.What do you think about your alliances position in this world (Diplomatic and ranking position)

3.What do you think about your alliances position in this world (Position on the map)?

and his answeres are​

1.Our alliance is doing fairly well considering a lot of noobs and strangers in the ranks, just about no-one has played with anyone else before compared to some of the "semi-pro" alliances if you like.

2.Diplomacy wise we have made some good strides in gaining good allies which will hopefully remain for the foreseeable future.
Ranking wise we are doing well enough considering we lose top players to RL etc... and take in a lot of players who are new but we are always willing to help those type of players and hopefully make them good players in the long run.

3.Our position on the map maybe helped us at the start to only have one main enemy, B.D.Legion for now, but, given the break up and birth of Freedom, we find ourselves in a buffer zone of BDL being slightly behind Freedom now so something is going to have to give very soon!

DeletedUser21549

7 of top 12 are fighting BD.. even that all the fractions we fight are bigger than us combined with their sister alliances.. brother alliances or nephew alliances or whatever u might call it...
I also remember a Requiem player posted once that BD were bullies... Seems like it was the opposite. Since we almost always have been standing out of all these mega-pacts.

What would this world be without BD?
Thats a good question that might be thought of. Maybe LS, requiem, Knights, wargasm, honour Grim sleepers can live happily ever after, just like a chicken farm :) bcoz thats how they only dare to play :p Fair fight...no thx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46395

7 of top 12 are fighting BD.. even that all the fractions we fight are bigger than us combined with their sister alliances.. brother alliances or nephew alliances or whatever u might call it...
I also remember a Requiem player posted once that BD were bullies... Seems like it was the opposite. Since we almost always have been standing out of all these mega-pacts.

Thats a good question that might be thought of. Maybe LS, requiem, Knights, wargasm, honour Grim sleepers can live happily ever after, just like a chicken farm :) bcoz thats how they only dare to play :p Fair fight...no thx

Nice to see another intellectual comment from you...

If I were in BD, I would be embarrassed by such utter rubbish from my so-called leader. As many are, it appears.

DeletedUser21549

If I were in BD, I would be embarrassed by such utter rubbish from my so-called leader. As many are, it appears.

of course its rubbish,, bcoz u were the one called us bullies and u are part of the all against B.D..
One thing i got to say though,, u did it before the the rest of the vultures jumped in when they smelled blood..

And what if im a leader or not.... cant i express my point of view even so?

And your opinion about my intellect is just lame bro. Going on personal attack now are we? The true sign of intellectuals I guess
Just so u know I play this game for fun,,, not to get involved in throwing about people.. if thats your thing,,,so be it. Enjoy your way and I will enjoy mine.

btw, thanks again for doing this News,, even its not always so favorable towards ,us atm... keep doing it

DeletedUser22951

Nice work, would be good to see some more of the interviews. I have been away from the server for a few months so is really cool to get an overview like this, thanks!

My history is a little hazy, but didn't the war between the knights/ requiem and BD start due to BD merging with an alliance these two pacted alliances were at war with. I think for the record they were called 'the fire breathing kittens'.

All that has changed is that BD continued to merge with other alliances, gaining points and numbers, where as the other smaller sovereign alliances just added more pacts to deal with this.

You have one good point though: What will the world be without BD, i guess from the growing number of disgruntled players we will find out very soon.

I await the next chapter, looks like fun days ahead ;)

DeletedUser46395

of course its rubbish,, bcoz u were the one called us bullies

Really? If you ever bothered to check your facts, you would know that's simply not true. Nor have I ever been in Requiem.

and u are part of the all against B.D..

That's way overstated. Yes, lots of alliances are fighting you, but (sadly ;) ) there just ain't a grand alliance.

One thing i got to say though,, u did it before the the rest of the vultures jumped in when they smelled blood..

And what if im a leader or not.... cant i express my point of view even so?

And your opinion about my intellect is just lame bro. Going on personal attack now are we? The true sign of intellectuals I guess
Just so u know I play this game for fun,,, not to get involved in throwing about people.. if thats your thing,,,so be it. Enjoy your way and I will enjoy mine.

Of course you can, but as leader, you have a responsibility not to let your alliance down with your statements. Sorry mate, you've failed there with that trash talk; you don't come over as if you play the game for fun at all - and that's what people keep telling me, BD's just not fun any more. As one of your own council members said, "We will need to ....be the BD that we once were." I wish you would, that BD was huge fun, even as an enemy.

DeletedUser47281

Sister brother whatever, as far as i remember "fire breathing kittens, unhinged, and the Latin BD thing all merged to be a super group so in essence you guys are the original mega pact

DeletedUser47121

btw, thanks again for doing this News,, even its not always so favorable towards ,us atm... keep doing it

Sorry but you guys are in a tight spot now,if i did this 2 months ago it would have been in your favour.

DeletedUser45085

there is nothing wrong with what beedamned said, a little trash talk keeps things interesting afterall. I have a low opinion of all the alliances he mentioned with the exception of knights.

Bearissimus, many will not like leadership, many will complain and throw tantrums, its all part of the game. no alliance is ever free from those players. the bigger the alliance, the more the tantrums. its a testament to the leadership of bd that they have managed to hold such a big alliance together and in the no.1 spot, even when most of the server is against us.

DeletedUser46395

there is nothing wrong with what beedamned said, a little trash talk keeps things interesting afterall. I have a low opinion of all the alliances he mentioned with the exception of knights.

Yeah, I was a bit harsh. I've +repped him elsewhere in another thread for a decent bit of humour as partial recompense.
Problem is that in your absence, ALL we've had from BDL has been trash talk, and much of it without the wit that makes it fun.
Glad to see you back, hope you're enjoying the warm welcome. :)

Bearissimus, many will not like leadership, many will complain and throw tantrums, its all part of the game. no alliance is ever free from those players. the bigger the alliance, the more the tantrums. its a testament to the leadership of bd that they have managed to hold such a big alliance together and in the no.1 spot, even when most of the server is against us.

There's something in that, for sure, but I've never known one where members have been so free at sharing disquiet about leadership and direction with enemies - yes, some of that happens all the time, it's the degree that's unusual - although from many of the comments, your return will help.

And as for most of the server being against you, well yes, in theory, but it's not coordinated, and the picture painted in the paper is still far from accurate.

DeletedUser45085

Yeah, I was a bit harsh. I've +repped him elsewhere in another thread for a decent bit of humour as partial recompense.
Problem is that in your absence, ALL we've had from BDL has been trash talk, and much of it without the wit that makes it fun.
Glad to see you back, hope you're enjoying the warm welcome. :)

hahahaha awesome welcoming party for me, i do feel the love. :D hell i'll go into vm every other week if you guys are gonna welcome me back like that.

There's something in that, for sure, but I've never known one where members have been so free at sharing disquiet about leadership and direction with enemies - yes, some of that happens all the time, it's the degree that's unusual - although from many of the comments, your return will help.

And as for most of the server being against you, well yes, in theory, but it's not coordinated, and the picture painted in the paper is still far from accurate.

you'd be surprised at the degree of disquiet we receive from members of other alliances, it is always there, you dont see it when its in your alliance as clear.

DeletedUser21549

Sister brother whatever, as far as i remember "fire breathing kittens, unhinged, and the Latin BD thing all merged to be a super group so in essence you guys are the original mega pact

we aint and never been 300 players though... the 2nd alliance we had for a 2 weeks was a temporary solution we used after the pit bulls were gone. Only requiem are almost our size.. And together with Honour and Knights you are almost double. well count yourself. If it were only this fraction i wouldnt be to worried though,

DeletedUser21549

My history is a little hazy, but didn't the war between the knights/ requiem and BD start due to BD merging with an alliance these two pacted alliances were at war with. I think for the record they were called 'the fire breathing kittens'.

All that has changed is that BD continued to merge with other alliances, gaining points and numbers, where as the other smaller sovereign alliances just added more pacts to deal with this.

You have one good point though: What will the world be without BD, i guess from the growing number of disgruntled players we will find out very soon.

No, the war started witjh Osemilla took an inactive players city from us.

the kittens came run to us for help when knights put some pressure upon them,, as u might now the kittens were only a few players. Of course they left when us again the the pressure were upon us.

Its a pretty normal thing with merges, especially if an alliance are a small group of players.. But the this that happens in this world are just silly

And the next chapter might come sooner than u know, a mass-ghosting event might take place :) Seems like people want some RL during summer and i dont blame them

DeletedUser46395

No, the war started witjh Osemilla took an inactive players city from us.

That's really interesting, didn't know Oscar had started it. ;)

Our perspective certainly was that we were just chasing the kittens, and weren't going to stop for anyone; if we were already at war, looks like that was the right choice. :)

the kittens came run to us for help when knights put some pressure upon them,, as u might now the kittens were only a few players. Of course they left when us again the the pressure were upon us.

Not sure that's quite their perspective. ;) Anyway, there's more than a little irony in the fact that as far as we're concerned, we're only fighting you because we were fighting them, and now they're fighting you as well. Funny old game. :)

Its a pretty normal thing with merges, especially if an alliance are a small group of players.. But the this that happens in this world are just silly

And the next chapter might come sooner than u know, a mass-ghosting event might take place :) Seems like people want some RL during summer and i dont blame them

Well there's plenty of time left in this server; a whole alliance could ghost and come back in a few months in a different part of the world and still have a chance.

DeletedUser46395

we aint and never been 300 players though... the 2nd alliance we had for a 2 weeks was a temporary solution we used after the pit bulls were gone. Only requiem are almost our size.. And together with Honour and Knights you are almost double. well count yourself. If it were only this fraction i wouldnt be to worried though,

Yeah, but most of Requiem are nowhere near you, and despite what's been written in this thread, Honour and Knights really aren't as close as all that. We get on, yes, we're pacted, yes, but we don't act as one, and as Johnny said in the interview, they're not that physically close to most of you either any more. I know it suits you internally to paint BDL as the underdogs, but it's far from the reality.

DeletedUser45085

the part about most of requiem not being anywhere near us is part of the reason everyone thinks they are an academy alliance for knights, they are only at war with us (or that was the case until a few days ago) and are at peace with all their neighbours, so really a bunch of simmers on the rim with no threats around them. so it made sense to think that they are an academy. then it became clearer they are an "independent" alliance (no pun intended) and my opinion of them has sank

DeletedUser21549

Yeah, but most of Requiem are nowhere near you, and despite what's been written in this thread, Honour and Knights really aren't as close as all that. We get on, yes, we're pacted, yes, but we don't act as one, and as Johnny said in the interview, they're not that physically close to most of you either any more. I know it suits you internally to paint BDL as the underdogs, but it's far from the reality.

Sorry but i dont do this forum in political purpose as u do... but i guess the eye are in the beholders eye..
to me and many others u are just weird man,,, going for politics perhaps?

So what u saying here is that we aint the underdogs?
Lets count the points shall we?
req = 9,692,045
knights = 5,693,736
honour =3,377,972
wargasm = 7,798,836
LS = 11,366,388
+ grim sleepers and freedom and whatever else who might be against us evil once....
its a aprrox total of 45 000 000 points and 480 members..
BD is 80 + members and 11 500 000 points where half are in VM (even me) and some inactives...sadly the spies aint...

But no, we aint the underdogs here,,, such a stupid thing to say, :heh:

BTW, if knights, honour and reqiuem would be closer, the condom has to be removed... req´s players moved a f-ing ocean just to fight us,,,lol

btw Knights is an alliance that might enjoy their time here but a worse fighting crew is hard to find,