Newspaper Lapithos Weekly #3 edition

DeletedUser46395

Sorry but i dont do this forum in political purpose as u do... but i guess the eye are in the beholders eye..
U are just weird man,,, going for politics perhaps?

So what u saying here is that we aint the underdogs here? (to much LS in your ranks?)
Lets count the points shall we?
req = 9,692,045
knights = 5,693,736
honour =3,377,972
wargasm =11,366,388
+ grim sleepers and freedom and whatever else who might be against us evil once....
its a aprrox total of 45 000 000 points and 480 members..
BD is 80 + members and 11 500 000 points where half are in VM (even me) and some inactives...sadly the spies aint...

But no, we aint the underdogs here,,, its a match one on one..
BTW, if knights, honour and reqiuem would be closer, the condom has to be removed... the req´s moved a f-ing ocean just to fight us,,,lol

btw Knights is an alliance that might enjoy their time here but a worse fighting crew is hard to find,

Not a single word of that makes any sense. Looks like trashed trash talk this time, and back to being an embarrassment for your alliance after you had shown signs of having a bit more about you recently. Maybe try again when sober? Or better still, honest?

I leave the politics to you - I try to use the externals for intelligent discussion of what's going on*, and am never less than truthful in my statements; if you choose to believe otherwise, I couldn't care less, it's only you that you're deluding, and only your own reputation that you sully with such a witless tirade; painting us as terrible fighters, for example, hardly shows you in a good light, given the stats show an 18-1 take ratio in the last week in our favour. Perhaps it's hard to find a worse fighting crew than us, but clearly it's not impossible. ;)

As I keep saying, the truth is massively powerful in this game because so many people are paranoid and simply don't know what to make of it. Quad erat demonstrandum.

* Oh, and a bit of fun at the expense of those who make fools of themselves. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46391

So now Lowkey (stealing) has left B.d who is next?

Wasn't he a leader like tink and or streetbob?

DeletedUser

Wow Beedamned. Do you think because you state something it must be true? Out of all the players who place there opinions on this forum you are by far the worst, misinformed, misread of them all. For someone who is supposedly experienced on Grep you come across like a pathetic, moaning, jealous baby!! I would be hiding behind, my ever decreasing, team-mates shirt tails if I were a member of B.D You are a big let down to all your clan. I am pretty sure you wont last to the end of the server but hey I have been wrong plenty of times before. If you are going to keep up the trash talk that is all well and good(and sadly funny). Just try to get some of your statements correct.
Peace,
Al.

DeletedUser

No he wasn't.

Out of all the players who place there opinions on this forum you are by far the worst, misinformed, misread and dam right the dumbest of them all. For someone who is supposedly experienced on Grep you come across like a pathetic, moaning, jealous baby!!

Al, this is just downright insulting and name-calling another player, which is FYI prohibited in the forums.

On another note, I truly hate all RKH folks coming up to the externals and still judging only by the propaganda his/her alliance broadcasts upon all players. The forums were once a place where people could just come and discuss things, not a hub for name-calling and driving people off again.
I just want to say that not every frickin member of a certain alliance has the same thoughts, and people should keep that in mind before making rash judgements about players first of all.
Second of all, don't come on here acting like you won the world already.. You lot are far from it budds, and I'm as good as anyone who has the right to point that out. Now if anybody has any comment on my speeches here, or takes any offense: I'm not sorry. Rather put your money where your mouth is, put your bigboy pants on and bring it ingame instead of coming here and talking like you lot are all that.

I'm out.

DeletedUser

ok ... to be fair folks, he has a point ?!

name calling, constant slagging off (although im sure its not just us) and general arguing isnt going to encourage other people to use the externals .... which in an ideal world we would all like, the more people that use it the better

any news on another Edition ?

DeletedUser

Sorry for throwing insults around. Just got a bit carried away and it wont happen again.
I have only been playing grep for around three months and I only wish I had come across it sooner. Love the game,love the banter but most of all I love the team work and solidarity of been in an alliance.
All the best to friend and foe alike,
Al.

DeletedUser6378

I was never a leader. Didn't want to be from the time i joined at the beginning. I also did more then just leave the alliance. I left the server. I tried to delete my account but had to confirm in my email, and can't remember the password for it.

The really sad part is that as soon as I left BD the invites started coming in. I will never turn on my alliance. I may have left them, but would never join an enemy. If I wasn't leaving the server I wouldn't have left the group. Then again considering i was barely even active since i lost interest in the server. The group would probably be better off without me.

DeletedUser

The next edition sure must be a big one, taking a long time to get it edited and approval :)

DeletedUser

Civecnavi, are you still doing this? I thought you were doing a good job....